Vapor4me

I may have to settle for skim reading, I want to make a decision on the Dynavap before my 'antique' vaporizer gives up the ghost:uhoh:
I only have one vaporizer<embarrassed>

The Best Of is only 2 pages, of very good, useful info. If you can't make up your mind after reading that, then give up.

I recently purchased an M and an Omni, after having tried both and falling for the Omni, then finding an M for 1/2 price.

IF you enjoy thick vapour, quick hitters and are not afraid of torch lighters, then don't hesitate. I'm not sure of what other vape you have, but with an M, you can't go wrong (price/value). I have a Mighty and an Alfa, and still find a space to use the M, the Omni has not been cracked yet, I figured I domesticate the (more difficult) M first.

V4M

Maczilla

2sb1vsk.jpg

im trying to figure out a hard-case solution that would fit a J-hook and an ashcatcher, like a small briefcase with padding, anyone got any ideas? if anyones curious its just an o-ring around the choke to make the seal.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
im trying to figure out a hard-case solution that would fit a J-hook and an ashcatcher, like a small briefcase with padding, anyone got any ideas? if anyones curious its just an o-ring around the choke to make the seal.
Can't see your photo, but our friend Mark at 420EDC has some great hard cases that should do the trick...
http://420edc.com/storage-solutions/stashcase/

Vapor4me

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I just ordered the Omni:D
my other vape, a 'vaportech vaporizer' was purchased way back in 2004

there's a pic on this page
https://www.alchimiaweb.com/en/vaportech-vaporizer-product-997.php

I dont know if anyone in the community would be familiar with them?

Used to have one, think their selling point was an all glass path? I was a young’n
then.

You have taken the high road. Congrats. With your Omni you will want to get on
@Pipes induction heater waiting list.

Then get a Damascus stem. XL, of course.

Then the accessories. Oh, the accessories!

Welcome to the Dynamaze. :nod:

mbkcx3.jpg
c

StringTheorista

2MBfFHb.jpg

A gun case might work—I’ve got a glass artist friend who stores handmade glass paperweights in them

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Nina welcome to the Dynaverse. And getting your first Dynavap is just that: the first. If you're anything like the rest of us you'll have three or four before the leaves fall.

But you won't be disappointed either. I have other vapes, but my vapcaps are the only ones I couldn't live without.

TheSaddestShitIsImBadAsIt

So I got cocky about the second click and paid the price with a lung full of tar. How do I best clean the vapcap after this? I have a bunch of ISO but I noticed the cleaning guide says no flammable liquids? And how should I clean the fat mouthpiece? I assume ISO will do nasty stuff to it. Any advice would be appreciated!

This is the 2018 M by the way :)

Last edited:

Demiurgo

I dunno if I should ask here, but I will do it anyway.

Is there here any German who can help me sort out things?

I'm waiting for an envelope, I guess, shipped via this http://www.postsitter.de/briefversand/europa.htm
he used the 7 euro maxibrief. Does it have tracking? Is there a way to find the tracking if I know the name of the seller? Also, how much time would it take to arrive here? I'm waiting for 2 weeks, almost 3...

I would ask the seller, but he was last online on the 20th of July...

Please, let me know if I should remove the post.

Mr. Me2

I'm waiting for an envelope, I guess, shipped via this http://www.postsitter.de/briefversand/europa.htm
he used the 7 euro maxibrief. Does it have tracking? Is there a way to find the tracking if I know the name of the seller? Also, how much time would it take to arrive here? I'm waiting for 2 weeks, almost 3...

Your question is perfect for Ask FC. http://fuckcombustion.com/forums/ask-fc.9/

You might want to start a thread there too.

Dynavaper

Karma Farmer

Sorry to say, but no chance without a tracking number and the date of dispatch. And the most unpleasant thing: You cannot ask Deutsche Post where the Maxibrief might be stuck. Only the sender can. Wishing you the best, it's holiday time in Germany and I had to experience long delays too.

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations Nina,

How things have changed...

Actually it's been done before, just not yet! :D

...back in the days of my first stoner incarnation one merely rolled up a fat one every evening and lit up...

Who knows, maybe someday you can re-discover this hand-rolling habit in a high-tech rationalized form...

:borg:

qquan8.jpg

...~0.6 ml... ... ...6 mm (Dia.) x 20 mm (L.)... ... ...alliage à effet Curie... ...48 Watts @ 600 KHz...

There are metallic alloys allowing the manufacture of foils which behave thermostatically when energized by electro-magnetic power. It turns out the industry developped such Curie-effect foils with just the ideal Curie temperatures for our type of favourite application(s)...

...I find myself drawn into an enormous labyrinthine rabbit hole...

Then before you do please pick your prefered color of pill and enjoy the ride!! :cool:

...previously identified Curie alloys:

DuraNickel 301
95 °C (200 °F)

PyroFoil F160
160 °C (320 °F)

PyroFoil F170
170 °C (338 °F)

Alloy SV314-6
183 °C (361 °F)

Alloy Ni-SPAN-C 902
190 °C (374 °F)

Alloy SV287-5
198 °C (388 °F)

Mu-Ferro 3284
200 °C (392 °F)

PyroFoil F220
220 °C (428 °F)

PyroFoil F235
235 °C (455 °F)

PyroFoil F256
256 °C (493 °F)

Alloy 36
277 °C (530 °F)

PyroFoil F280
280 °C (536 °F)

PyroFoil F315
315 °C (599 °F)

Kanthal AF
316 °C (600 °F)

My list was made somewhat inclusive because it may be suitable in the future to account for e-Liquids and dabbing (though i still don't know much about the required taget Curie temperatures). Yet i know this, at the present moment i can see 5 ideal target temperatures for our favourite application(s): 160 °C (320 °F), 170 °C (338 °F), 183 °C (361 °F), 190 °C (374 °F) and 198 °C (388 °F) / 200 °C (392 °F)...

...disponible en 21 modèles et ce dans un format possiblement intéressant pour nous:

osx5w1.jpg

Apparemment la feuille métallique se loge dans un tube à échantillons en verre de quartz mesurant 6 mm (dia.) par 36 mm de long...

:science:

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Jill NYC

Portable Hoarder
So I got cocky about the second click and paid the price with a lung full of tar. How do I best clean the vapcap after this? I have a bunch of ISO but I noticed the cleaning guide says no flammable liquids? And how should I clean the fat mouthpiece? I assume ISO will do nasty stuff to it. Any advice would be appreciated!

This is the 2018 M by the way :)
You can use ISO on everything except cap and wood. Just make sure to rinse it off very well as it is flammable! You should also be careful with the o rings. If they get a little ISO, it probably won’t hurt them, but not for any extended period, and again, rinse off well! Hot soapy water is also great (including cap).

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations HackerMan,

Can I be a fan boy now?

Actually i've got a question on my mind and i gather you and other fellow peers may be in a suitable position to answer it. So here it goes: what's the absolute possible minimal weight of metal present in a DynaVap VapCap device which can also interact with inductive power by converting part of it as a secondary IH (wireless) energy source? E.G. what model would one want to suggest in order to reduce susceptor weight to the minimal amount practically required for 1 single toke, with next-to-zero "parasitic" losses from structural metal, for example, etc.??

Now imagine if the susceptor's alloy behaves like some "intelligent" metal capable of self-regulating itself, by virtue of the "Curie effect"...

FC: Next Generation Vaporizer Fantasy (2010-Nov-24)

"Nickel, cobalt, and their alloys", Joseph R. Davis, ASM International. Handbook Committee

In other words, a metal turning magnetically "transparent" to the IH field once energized to its target Curie temperature, set by metalurgical formulation (possibly of the NiFe type), etc...

Good day, have fun!! :peace:

Top Bottom