Ricardo

So basically I've spent all day experimenting with the Chinese Dental Induction Heater. Ugly as fu*k but I'm lit as fu*k :D Had some Choco Diesel and Milawi (best ever) through the Omni and now some Lavender laced with kief through the NonaVong and 'Lil Chinese Bubbler.....
Do you think it will crap out in a month . . or burn the house down? I wouldn't like to go to a dentist that uses this standard of equipment :D:D:D
Fucker works though - who' d a thunk it?

Last edited:

Vapor4me

I'm really excited about these upcoming damascus bodies. I emailed Dynavap a few weeks ago asking if they still do custom jobs after seeing this: https://www.reddit.com/r/vaporents/comments/67qmb5/my_latest_omnivap_xl_in_damascus/, and they said no, but I suggested they do a LE group buy for them like they did with the ti spinning mouthpiece and LE 7-fin tip. I'm glad to see it's happening now!

You mean there's a list/group for the Ti Damascus? Where do I sign up?!

I don't mind paying import duties, where applicable - it's the handling fee that's a rip-off. But I'm glad your order arrived :tup:
I recently had to pay almost 50% on the cost of my euro 200 order from Dynavap, due to taxes/handling. A real downer, but I don't see any other option if you want to get the milk directly from the cow. Hopefully they'll stock they EU suppliers once the IH is out, if at an affordable price.

hopla

something i noticed (surely well-known already): when i grind extra fine (magic flight fine grinder) the ABV is much lighter than when i use a normal grinder, and i have a third session that's a little more tasty than usual.
The M18 with a little bong is truly something special.

JamesTiberiousKirk

Yeeuww! No thanks. I want my milk pasteurised, and cold out of the fridge :)
But you're right, of course..... added charges are a bummer. Why can't we be all one happy world with no borders and no stinkin' Customs? :peace::peace::peace::peace::peace:

None of my business, but do you refrigerate your eggs? I understand eggs are processed differently in the US and many European countries. It is a conundrum I am continually fascinated by.

Also I love my damascus steel XlS. It fascinates me as well.

Squiby

None of my business, but do you refrigerate your eggs? I understand eggs are processed differently in the US and many European countries. It is a conundrum I am continually fascinated by it

Home farm fresh eggs don't need to be refrigerated. The eggs have a protective coating on them and they are washed before cooking. But commercial eggs have been cleaned prior to market, which removes the protective coating and they therefore require refrigeration.

Also I love my damascus steel XlS. It fascinates me as well.
Pictures please, or it's not real. :rolleyes:

Just FYI for anyone looking.... there is a Vapcap Titanium tip for sale on eBay for $30 with free shipping in the USA.

It's an older gen model with the thin, tapered cooling fins.

I don't know if eBay links are permitted so just search "vapcap" on eBay and it's the only result. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll provide a link.

paehtod

Just FYI for anyone looking.... there is a Vapcap Titanium tip for sale on eBay for $30 with free shipping in the USA.

I don't know if eBay links are permitted so just search "vapcap" on eBay and it's the only result. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll provide a link.

I believe that photo on ebay are directly copy from dynavap home page, and that is the most updated version ti tip, since thats not the photo of the actual piece, we sure dont know which version you will get, better ask the seller for photo before purchase.:2c::peace::)

kuzko

Nice find, it’s the newest Gen model though, tapered fins like the 18 M SS. Doesn’t look to include a cap but still a deal.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Great! I can tell my chicks Watt a great job they are doing, Brown!

One of them produces a pale blue egg. & they all stare, when I toke a toke with my ‘Cap. :nod:

212tv8y.jpg

Last edited:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Does anyone know of an online vendor that still carries the original vapcap?

On that note, are there any models that fall between the OG and the m17?

(Not looking to purchase from a member at this time, so no reason to post this in classifieds. Just looking for information.)

hopla

Hollabackatcha

(Not looking to purchase from a member at this time, so no reason to post this in classifieds. Just looking for information.)

I believe the "S" was sort of a hybrid of OG and M. I think it was like a OG with a Condenser and spinning mouthpiece.

Hippie

Whoa my heads spinning

It's like the twilight zone here today

I think I posted this as a response to that, this morning :o

Oh Geeeeeee
https://www.vaposhop.com/vaporizers/pen-vaporizers/vapcap-original/

Check some of Georges videos on youtube and the best of thread for some of the older revisions
I think some1 posted a comparison shot of most of them in this thread fairly recently toooo

My response doesn't look like some random OG ad now :lol:

On a completely unrelated note does anyone know where I can get my DeLorean serviced? My time keeping has been terrible since I bought it :haw:

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Whoa my heads spinning

It's like the twilight zone here today

I think I posted this as a response to that, this morning :o

My response doesn't look like some random OG ad now :lol:

On a completely unrelated note does anyone know where I can get my DeLorean serviced? My time keeping has been terrible since I bought it :haw:
Lol, my previous post MAY have disappeared because it was confused by someone as a request to purchase from an individual and thus deemed better suited for classifieds.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
There are a number of breeds that lay green and blue eggs. In New York, they call them "Turquoise" eggs and you can pay $10 to $20 for a single egg with a piece of toast. LOL

Nothing better than farm fresh eggs, The yokes are so rich and colorful compared to store bought eggs.
Green and blue Yolks? Really? That would be too weird...

Top Bottom