beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
even if I use the condenser, I believe that the stem will always be covered in oil ...

You'd be wrong. I own two wood Vongs, two Ms, an Omni XL, and a Carbon Fiber XL and I have never cleaned the stem-ever. And I have OCD. Because they don't get dirty.

If you get a Damascus body you'll want to oil the outside occasionally-but the inside will stay clean as long you have a condenser in the stem.

Ricardo

Shipping ain’t cheep, either.
True dat. It's a Catch 22 situation . Big order and you save on shipping but are more likely to get stung by Customs, several small orders might slip through unnoticed but you're paying international shipping several times too.. ..... Look out for free shipping sales offers.
Edit: VapoShop are very professional and helpful, out of Holland. (Although they won't ship to my location :ugh:
FC Discount: Use code VAPOBUST2018 during check-out to receive 10% off on all vaporizers.

VapoShop is based in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.

Email: info [at] VapoShop.com

Last edited:

Lennon

I'm sure the metal stem is filled with oil inside. because when I'm going to clean it, the inside has oil that has condensed.
but I do not know if cleaning the wooden stem with alcohol inside something happens to the stem

stark1

Lonesome Planet
@Lennon your nice image

Hello people. Hope you had a great weekend...
I would like to receive some advice on how to clean the stem, I have an M and I always had the metal body. And until recently I did this little work in wood but I did not put anything to protect the wood. even if I use the condenser, I believe that the stem will always be covered in oil ...

wsvdro.jpg

PS: I hope you understand me. I used the google translator and sometimes it's incoherent.:D:D:D and I hope you like the image.

wsvdro.jpg

You may want to cap the ends, or eventually they will crack, especially the heated/cooling end...

Last edited:

beyond6strings

I'm sure the metal stem is filled with oil inside. because when I'm going to clean it, the inside has oil that has condensed.
but I do not know if cleaning the wooden stem with alcohol inside something happens to the stem

If you use alcohol to swab the inside of wood, make sure to use a Q tip or something to rub some beeswax or coconut oil. The alcohol will severely dry out the wood and could cause it to shrink and crack (worst case).

I would like to see this oil you find. I've had vapcaps for 8 months now, use them daily, clean them regularly and have never found anything on the inside of the stems.

Lennon

If you use alcohol to swab the inside of wood, make sure to use a Q tip or something to rub some beeswax or coconut oil. The alcohol will severely dry out the wood and could cause it to shrink and crack (worst case).

I would like to see this oil you find. I've had vapcaps for 8 months now, use them daily, clean them regularly and have never found anything on the inside of the stems.

I'll upload the image in one or two weeks for you to see. in the metallic body and in another one of glass the rest of the oil could be noticed well. I hope that in the wood is the same.

and thanks for the tips

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Several glass companies make them, several retailers sell them.
*brothers with glass* is one. *smokea* another.

Google “baby sea turtle pendant” one hitter: https://www.tokersupply.com/products/3-5-sea-turtle-one-hitter-pendant

Since there is variance in glass blowing, you may want to ensure that the fit is proper.

(Caveat: not small/dainty)

Last edited:

beyond6strings

I do not own one yet. Very close to buying one.

Thanks.

Sorry for being a smart-ass. I think you could probably get by with much less-while conduction is in play it's not like a Pax where the oven always has to be full. I've done lots of partial loads, but have never weighed.

You just won't get a lot of draws. But you can sip and sit-meaning you don't have to worry about your herb cooking between draws. You don't have to use it all up.

beyond6strings

Can any of the IH’S be used inverted/on an angle? The only way I get good results with a water piece is to heat the vapcap while it’s in the piece. Thanks

You don't need to heat it that way. You can simply dip the vapcap into the IH and then take it out and place it in the WP after the click-it's the way I use all my vapcaps all the time.

@fuby I just tried what is approximately .0125g and got one nice draw and one wispy draw. You could probably even go less than that. I tamped it down a bit just so to take advantage of some conduction and not have a mess when I took the cap off. And I got very even, dark ABV.

Squiby

what is the smallest dose of dry flower one can successfully vape with the vapcap?

Literally, the smallest amount you can pop into a Vapcap.

I love vaping tiny amounts throughout the day. My usual dose is a mere 0.015gm, just a tiny little bit. I tear a wee nug off a flower and pop it in there, letting it bounce around as I heat the cap. Very nice.

The Vapcap is incredibly efficient with your bud. You will find yourself using much less to achieve the same effects.

But he warned. :myday: Once you enter the Wonderful Kingdom of the Dynaverse, you won't likely be leaving. Dynaverse is the destination where modularity and Vapcap Aquisition Syndrome (VAS) reigns absolute.

But we all like it here. :wave:

just_the_flu

they say im crazy but i have a good time
...just got a xl dynastash... i was hoping the 'stash' part would maybe hold a regular sized vapcap, but it does not... in fact it's smaller than reg dynastashes, reg size i can fit a stem + mouth piece in the stash part... i cant even fit a reg body without mouth piece in the stash part on the xl...

...it's too bad, but i think the dynastashes would be best if they held two vapcaps in leiu of the 'stash' part... i do like the dynastashes, just wish they held two vapcaps versus one...

Squiby

...it's too bad, but i think the dynastashes would be best if they held two vapcaps in leiu of the 'stash' part... i do like the dynastashes, just wish they held two vapcaps versus one...

Contact Dynavap. They do make double garage Dynastashes with no stash compartment.

@Ratchett sells a wonderful soft leather Vapcap pouch. It holds a Vapcap, regular or XL length, a lighter and a stash tube. The lighter (Aomai) sits in the middle. Or two VCs and a lighter, or two VCs and a stash tube. Etc.

I have one and it is fantastic!!

https://delta3dstudios.com/leather-vapcap-case/

@Winegums makes a regular and XL stash that will house a Vapcap and herb. I think he also makes one that will store a small lighter as well. I don't know if he's making them anymore. Contact him for more info. Fantastic craftsmanship.

https://www.etsy.com/ca/listing/561510598/vapcap-case-regular-size-spalted-maple?ref=related-5

stark1

Lonesome Planet
...just got a xl dynastash... i was hoping the 'stash' part would maybe hold a regular sized vapcap, but it does not... in fact it's smaller than reg dynastashes, reg size i can fit a stem + mouth piece in the stash part... i cant even fit a reg body without mouth piece in the stash part on the xl...

You would get the DuoStash ball rolling by suggesting it to DynaVap to offer as part of their inventory. They are always open to suggestion from their friends from The Dynaverse. :tup:

Last edited:

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
You get the double garages ones on demand since the beginning of Dynastashes. A reg one just is for one VC. I don't know why they don't officially offer them.
If you like the wooden way nothing has more room for DV and stash than the cases by @Winegums. Unfortunately the choice of woods he uses is pretty limited.

MAbud

For all the Lego and mix and match that @VapCap touts, I must admit it is disheartening to see the steel offering as a hook to sell a complete kit. I have no need for additional condensers and tips at this point but would really like a body or stem. I think only offering it like this is a mistake

Top Bottom