snaffle

Hi folks, sorry, I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm failing to find anything with the search tool, and I haven't kept up with this thread for the last few months (so fast-moving!)

Is there much difference between the newest Ti tip with the tapered fins, compared to the revision before it with the flat fins? I'm wondering whether it's worth it for me to upgrade. I presume the difference is very small, but maybe I'm wrong?

Any rumours about other changes to the Ti tip coming down the pipeline, like adding the double-helix grooves like on the 2018 M?

snaffle,
Reactions: Lady V

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Araucana Is the name my skittish pet goes by. Lately, tho, she has let me pet her as I lock
Up the door to their hooch for the night. With a slight protest.

The others chickens are fine with me.

—Monsters lurch out of the swamp down the ravine at night.

Yesterday, I watched a lovely young deer as she watched me—taking off when Moose turned
The corner. What bouncy jumps she made, as she high-tailed it.

Now, where did I put that elusive Damascus VapCap?

sag

Hi folks, sorry, I'm sure this has been covered before, but I'm failing to find anything with the search tool, and I haven't kept up with this thread for the last few months (so fast-moving!)

Is there much difference between the newest Ti tip with the tapered fins, compared to the revision before it with the flat fins? I'm wondering whether it's worth it for me to upgrade. I presume the difference is very small, but maybe I'm wrong?

Any rumours about other changes to the Ti tip coming down the pipeline, like adding the double-helix grooves like on the 2018 M?

I just got a new Ti tip to go with my new SDS stem. I had been using the last generation Ti tip on it. I can't tell any difference at all. That is just me speaking and I might be a little dense on the finer points of the subject. All of them work great for me. Vap on.....

Here is a shot from a while back. Some white, some green, some light brown and a single dark brown hidden on the right.

I used to train dogs and one farm where we trained used to pay me with eggs and farm produce. This was something I got on one of those paydays. LOL

33y5a1g.jpg

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Just FYI for anyone looking.... there is a Vapcap Titanium tip for sale on eBay for $30 with free shipping in the USA.

It's an older gen model with the thin, tapered cooling fins.

I don't know if eBay links are permitted so just search "vapcap" on eBay and it's the only result. If you can't find it, let me know and I'll provide a link.
I believe that photo on ebay are directly copy from dynavap home page, and that is the most updated version ti tip, since thats not the photo of the actual piece, we sure dont know which version you will get, better ask the seller for photo before purchase.:2c::peace::)
I got this photo from the seller. It looks like the current Ti tip. It HAS seen a torch as the tip is dark, but it should be fine. It is tempting...
s-l1600.jpg

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
101% its a new type SS tip .

Pic is good enough ,at least for my eyes.
It's not a Ti tip.

EDIT - As a side note :

Purchasing used and UNCLEANED vaporizers or their parts
can get you into trouble,
one way ....
d01095e20e6c70c78fce2c1a9422bcde--symbols-emoticons-mug-shots.jpg

or another ...
7d9e710c39ca635b1981cf88c8de7886.png

:2c:
cheers

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
In principle I absolutely agree with you. In this case I think a Ti tip (or SS) is pretty easy to clean and I would certainly do that before using it. The seller just sent me another message with part of a receipt from DV on his phone that shows a Ti tip purchase. I will be waiting for the photo, but he certainly WANTS me to believe it is a Ti tip. :nod:

Top Bottom