stark1

Lonesome Planet
While waiting for Thor’s Day, Thursday, to snag a Damascus stem, I got one of these coming in the mail.

An adapt-a-VapCap “stem” :razz: Hope it fits.

2yo5q3s.jpg

Kermitt

got some gummed hemp fiber from Dynavap for concentrates on my vapcap. When I use it I get this aroma from the fiber and it taste bad for me. is there another way better than this shitty hemp fiber?
For Hash or kief I use Mesh 400.
I put the mesh over the oven of the VApCap. Then I take the mouthpiece from the Omnivap and press the mesh into the oven of the VapCap. I cut off all the mesh that protrudes over the edge. Inside I press the mesh against the wall of the oven. So I practically have a little basket that I can use over and over again. In addition, you can get this basket very easily into and out of the oven.

For concentrates or oil I simply use organic cotton.

Dynalowrider

I ordered a DDave Water Wand and I love it. I dug out my MFLB Orbiter and mouthpiece stem, Mini Induction Heater, perfect combination.
I have come to the conclusion that, " There is no best way to use the VapCap System." It has to be hands down the most versatile vaping system on the market. I know it doesn't have a built-in cork screw, bottle opener, GPS locator, WiFi router, and stun gun, but it is an outstanding vaporizer. Doc

jds

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I have come to the conclusion that, " There is no best way to use the VapCap System." It has to be hands down the most versatile vaping system on the market. I know it doesn't have a built-in cork screw, bottle opener, GPS locator, WiFi router, and stun gun, but it is an outstanding vaporizer.
I am all in on this statement. I agree 100%.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I feel individually touched.
Wish I did....

dad and I will be out on the kayaks this evening, he'll be more than happy when I gift him a vong, he recently got a j hook for his m, and doesn't like the oring seal, so now he'll have a great setup. I pondered giving him a fat mp, but now he can have the m still fit in the tube. Hell, I'll just give it to him and he can do as he please.

Top Bottom