mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
This is to say thank you to my past, present, future and of course my return customers.

TheHedonistClub and UKWeedLover, @VapoShop and @VapCap for a great time at Spannabis.

@PuffItUp and and anyone else who takes a gander on IG and drops me a shit load of love.

@Ed's TnT for the behind the scenes encouragement.

I've had a fanfukintastic two years, thank you.

Wow! That video made my jaw drop! I've seen every post of yours in this thread, but all together like that + more . . That's a shit ton of awesome creations right there :clap: :clap::clap:

needalift

This is to say thank you to my past, present, future and of course my return customers.

TheHedonistClub and UKWeedLover, @VapoShop and @VapCap for a great time at Spannabis.

@PuffItUp and and anyone else who takes a gander on IG and drops me a shit load of love.

@Ed's TnT for the behind the scenes encouragement.

I've had a fanfukintastic two years, thank you.

Love the video !!! The piece I had you make for my friend is on there . He loves the stem and it is the only one he uses ( out of the 3 he owns ) . Thanks again for the stems you e made for me , and for my friend . They are not only wonderful works of art , they are also beasts when it comes to functionality !!!!

JamesTiberiousKirk

I am now days away from being a proud owner of a DS XLS (damascus steel stem w/ spinning ebony mouthpiece). I saw it in the dynabuilder and loved it so much I want to marry it!

@lookhigh yeah, it is mainly used for high af, but I've heard people using it to describe items as well, so I guessed it could mean "cool or awesome" (too lazy to check every word I hear on internet haha)

I agree with Demiurgo, I understood "lit af" as awesome, or groovy. The last word in the previous sentence confirms I am old af.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Damnascus! , VAS, its like swimming toward the shoreline while the tide keeps pulling you back out to sea
is it live yet? NvRMnD caught the tail end of Discussion

Dam ass caught.
Jus wanted a stem, but Oh, well.

Have a few mouthpieces, so ordered a stem w/out mp.

Reached out to Christina asking if the Dynabuild would substitute an Xl condenser for the regular condenser. Same price for both sized condensers listed.

Shall see.

Being from cheap side ain’t easy. The frugal Dumb ass caught . :hmm:

Damascus, finally! :spliff:

Last edited:

paehtod

Cocobolo 14mm Vong Stem with Ti tip, made by @Dreamwood :love:
2aaacqr.jpg

124g1fk.jpg

14u9bet.jpg

Tetrahydro Bro

Stoned Kiwi
Got a brand new lathe today, first thing I turned... a vapcap stem!! Using swamp Kauri, “the oldest workable wood in the world” up to 50,000 years old, the trees were buried under a peat swamp by an unexplained act of nature at the end of the last Ice Age here in New Zealand! Now that’s an old vapcap :lol:
i54soi.jpg

Modicum

Pipes....like Tesla, like Elvis, like Bruce....one name says it all ! His fabulous Portside Mini has perfected the use of my VapCaps for me. The torch is fun but not perfect . I must admit I did combust for the first time ever , the first time I used it, but it was entirely my fault as I got distracted and didn't hear the 2nd click.
The Portside goes anywhere batt.powered. It is consistently perfect (if U pay mind to the click) in extraction and taste. Don't know why it's taking DV so long to get their's to market. This one is Pipes Perfect.

JamesTiberiousKirk

I saw two putas fighting bare-ass naked in broad daylight about 30 years ago in Naples. I remember a winding road with caves that they operated out of? I just happened to be passing BTW
Also, a nice man sold me a "Rolex" for about $20, he even came to the bank with me to change travelers cheques.
Then there was the $30 haircut (lira were difficult to work with at first, I think there might have been an extra zero at the end... )
Ah, fond memories.

Ricardo, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a while.

It appears to denigrate Naples, but I think you did not mean it that way, it is universal for any major city.

Very good writing.

On vapcap news, my DS XLS is set to arrive 7/23. Gawd bless the USPS and DV.

Top Bottom