Newcastle

Stoned!
OK 4wd once you spend more money modifying it than you did buying it new, there is a reason you don`t see many crossing the Simpson desert and never in an Australian mine.

Tell me of a more capable factory vehicle....You cant...And no I didnt have to spend another 45k to upgrade it. I have been to Moab Utah twice and Hot Springs Arkansas multiple times. Jeeps dominate the trails....Love your opinion but its just that...:tup: Bring what ya got and try to follow me..
....So Dynavap is the subject so lets talk cap tricks.. who pulls their cap off with their belt loop?..The leather loop on my belt is perfect as well...no burnt fingers!

aniceto

@aniceto you are very close to violating our "Be Nice" rule. Insinuating that a large chunk of the FC community are nothing more than "walking eyeballs" is borderline offensive. We have a rule:

Also:

And finally:

Since you have made your point clear that you do not care for this device, you should now refrain from re-stating that opinion going forward.

Thank you.

:peace:

long story short, concluding, without any intention of offending anyone.

this is the perfect backup vape for 60$, I see no other use for it neither the need to spend anything over 60$ on it. Perfect bunker vape.

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
C'mon there a lot of awesome vapes which are better in one or the other way. No need to make a holy grail out of the VC. It's a dam' fine device (with a fucking hard draw restriction) for sure but...de gustibus non est disputandum.
Or as George said to me "it's just a simple device, I dont understand the hype about". Period.

Last edited:

Newcastle

Stoned!
@Hogni all you did is stir the pot. You didnt answer the question. I am not saying there is no better. I am asking what yall think is better. I have only tried 5 or 6 different kinds. I am open to whatever input ya have. I wont flame ya if its a level headed answer. :brow:

hopla

i may be on the wrong topic but as i'm interested in the 10mm female joint Bubbler for Portable Water Tool for IQ/Dynavap, do you guys know VapingFans? Are they trustworthy? 19.99$ is a good deal.

hopla,
Reactions: Lady V

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense
As I said in latin it's a question of your personal liking. There might be others with a better overview. I've tested around 30 vapes up to now. Competence of others on FC is much bigger most likely. I think we neither mustn't look for desktops nor for electric portables to compare. For my personal liking there are some cons to the VC which other vapes don't have

- too much draw resistance (at least the older tips)
- need of upheating too fast and often (thanks @Pipes, your IH brought back my joy about the VC)
- fast decrease of flavour

Don't get me wrong. I love my VCs and it's really special effects and probably mostly my joy of LEGOing.

IMO you can just compare torchable portables IMO. Therefor you have to tell first what you are looking for.

- desktop-portable?
- electric-torchable?
- Convection-conduction-mix of both

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Tell me of a more capable factory vehicle
Toyota Landcruiser and Nissan patrol to start with, look at what keeps wining the stock class of the Dakar, a proper test of a vehicle.
Bring what ya got and try to follow me.
Your bus would run out of fuel getting half way to where we would need the lockers(unless you have a petrol instead of diesel, in that case you might get a third of the way.)
Typical sight in Australia, either this or a Landcruiser usually helping out;

Our opinions might be different on 4wd`s(at least we both like solid axles) but I agree with you about daily drivers, the Vapcap M18 could certainly be that, and seeing how it is fairly priced, one can partake in extra goodies to feed it.
This is in my top 3 vapes for sure!

analytika

long story short, concluding, without any intention of offending anyone.

this is the perfect backup vape for 60$, I see no other use for it neither the need to spend anything over 60$ on it. Perfect bunker vape.
I appreciated your candor. The raw expression of frustration was enlightening and more than a little refreshing.

I know George's inbox is full of such complaints after a big sale that draws in new customers who buy a bit beyond their reach.

It's unfortunate if you shut it down before the community heard you and chimed in here.

Acquisition of the low end model "the M" is still the best onramp for people wanting a taste of the experience without doing too much research upfront and without a huge financial investment. The omnivap will turn out to be a bad purchase for many who aren't sure what they're getting into.

Skunkport

Toyota Landcruiser and Nissan patrol to start with, look at what keeps wining the stock class of the Dakar, a proper test of a vehicle.

I can't even find any results that differentiate between the stock and modified winners, which doesn't include either of those cars. Hell, neither manufacturer has ever won according to wikipedia's list, looks like you want to dump all 3 of the cars you're talking about and get a mitsubishi pajero.

Got a link to a list Les?

Dynalowrider

I have three induction heaters, eight Vector butane lighters, various glass pieces, three omnis, and too many to count VC's. I love the versatility of this little vape so much. I like to change up from flame to induction, and back again, I have no favorite. "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't". People argue about which is the best way to use the VC. There is no best way to use it, they are all good. Best advice, "JUST ENJOY THE VAPCAP". Doc

LesPlenty

Company Rep
Last edited:

aniceto

Perfect for this too…

Acquisition of the low end model "the M" is still the best onramp for people wanting a taste of the experience without doing too much research upfront and without a huge financial investment. The omnivap will turn out to be a bad purchase for many who aren't sure what they're getting into.

And that can be crushing for some users…. Great vape for 60$

Or as George said to me "it's just a simple device, I dont understand the hype about". Period.

Last edited:
aniceto,

Smokey McVape

That Gif is very helpful, thanks
I Have been reading that your not supposed to heat close to the tip?
So should i just heat the middle of the cap?
@ Rollingstoned - Heating near the tip is not a problem at all. Heating at the base of the tip takes the most time and gives the thickest vapor due to the higher temperature but if you only heat the bottom you will extract all the goodies quickly running the risk of combustion. Try this method.
Cycle 1 - bottom of cap (highest temp) gets the tip nicely warmed up.
Cycle 2 - middle of cap - tip is already warm from cycle 1.
Cycle 3 - top of cap - (lowest temp).
Cycle 4 - middle of cap.
Cycle 5 - bottom of cap - final extraction.
I find this method works for me and I get medium dark avb with no charring.

Marlon Rando

I love the versatility of this little vape so much.

You summed it up with this line Doc,

The Five speed in need of a new clutch, the vapcap looks for a spark,
breeze and birds unwind, echoes of children's laughter
and lovers cooing, relentless rays bathe the unwary, July's promiscuity
strings along as Valkyries endless fury.

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Did ya know jeeps have a tendency to flip at high speed? The center of gravity is
Very high. Not to malign Jeep owners.

The days of WWII has passed. The Jeep has been superceded by ground hugging humvees....

Progress shifts into the lean mean machines of the present.:spliff:

Move over, Grampy. :myday: Toot. Toot.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
It fits, I used a ti screen followed by wound hemp then a s/s screen clicked into place in my M, no circlip needed, just push the s/s screen home with the butt of a S&B cleaning brush or similar.

Dumb question probably, but do I push the screens in from the bowl side or the side closer to the mouthpiece?

Top Bottom