Newcastle

Stoned!
I tried cleaning my M in a cup of hot coffee and creamer.....I dont drink either...:lol: I let it soak and went to the sink....YUK! it was a mess....Coffee everywhere and gross goo when I pushed the q tip threw. So ISO came out and saved the day. I wont do that again. It might be fine on a slightly used one but not the way I use them...

ISO at Wallmart has a flip top....I like that!:rockon:

Gigsabits53

I gave away my M to a buddy and bought an Omni, I absolutely love it! I didnt buy it on sale and its still worth every penny to me. Maybe its the ritual attached to the DV products, not sure, but the Omni is awesome! The M is worth more than they are selling it for in my opinion.

Maybe the guy just needs to spend some more time with the device. Gave up on it too soon.

wall

I gave away my M to a buddy and bought an Omni, I absolutely love it! I didnt buy it on sale and its still worth every penny to me. Maybe its the ritual attached to the DV products, not sure, but the Omni is awesome! The M is worth more than they are selling it for in my opinion.

Maybe the guy just needs to spend some more time with the device. Gave up on it too soon.
I have the 18 M and have been considering getting the omni xl, that much better eh?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well, it isn't really better at getting you high, it is about the same in that. In terms of their primary function they are all pretty much the same, with the possible exception of Ti vs SS tips which heat and cool a little differently. What is different is how they look, how they feel in your hand and how durable they are. The XL is longer and I do like that, but it doesn't change anything about the way it works, its just easier to spin and hold. And then of course the Omni allows you to set an amount of airflow and leave it, so feathering the air hole is easier or unnecessary. But the hits are the same.

I find which is my favorite VC changes with my mood, and I have several (VCs and moods). But they all pretty much work the same. (Didn't I already say that?)

wall

Well, it isn't really better at getting you high, it is about the same in that. In terms of their primary function they are all pretty much the same, with the possible exception of Ti vs SS tips which heat and cool a little differently. What is different is how they look, how they feel in your hand and how durable they are. The XL is longer and I do like that, but it doesn't change anything about the way it works, its just easier to spin and hold.
Makes sense

Skunkport

I tried cleaning my M in a cup of hot coffee and creamer..

Don't be blaming George lol, that wasn't his suggestion! You need high fat content, that's why he suggests cream, normal coffee is mostly hot water with a little drop of cream or milk, very low amount of fat there to dissolve the resins. More fat the better for that, cream or at least whole milk (without coffee or anything else in it).

I'd just use ISO too, but make sure you're in a well-ventilated area without any open flames - pretty sure they just don't want to be sued when some idiot takes his vapcap out of an open bowl of iso, slaps some weed in there and sets it, his hand, the bowl, his home, his dog or whatever else is nearby on fire.

My XL feels a lot better in my hand and I like that I have more space between my fingers and hot flame, because I'm doing this stuff stoned. Really I want a little longer than an xl and wider to feel comfortable, Lithe looks perfectly sized and shaped but...inhaling butane is a step back.

In case anyone's interested, lacentralevapour, I think I got that right, has an M, Vaponic and Lithe for sale as the 'Adventurer Pack', more or less buy 2 get 1 free.

Last edited:

Skunkport

Met him, pestered him with pictures and diagrams and measurements, been told he's too busy plus his lathe can't really manage 20mm width. I did get a little carried away, beyond a simple replacement stem, I built in a cap for the cap end that turns into a magnet stand and a mouthpiece that turns into a short bong adaptor.

Stoner engineering lol.

35kpis1.jpg

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
In case anyone's interested, lacentralevapour, I think I got that right, has an M, Vaponic and Lithe for sale as the 'Adventurer Pack', more or less buy 2 get 1 free.

Hadn’t heard of either of these. I’m intrigued. Has anyone tried them? How do they compare to vapcaps?

Let’s PLEASE not encourage Dynavap to keep increasing their price of the M! ;)

:leaf:

That was my first thought also. Trying to raise the price? You crazy!

Skunkport

If anyone's looking for an alternative to the dynastash, I just noticed my XLS is almost exactly the same length as my darts. There are absolutely tons of darts cases available, in the UK at least (is it popular in the US/Europe?), and some are pretty nice.

Picture this with a Blackwood Ti Woody in there instead of the darts. You totally need a matching stash (Stardustsailor suggested titanium toothpick holders as a stash, I'd suggest the earpick holder just because the earpick looks a better tool) and lighter of course for true elegance.

81ojt2XEyeL._SL1500_.jpg

Hadn’t heard of either of these. I’m intrigued. Has anyone tried them? How do they compare to vapcaps?

Vaponic tastes better imo, but takes more care to use and doesn't seem to hit as hard, plus it's glass so fragile, unless you get the Plus which is encased in wood.
Lithe I haven't tried, it doesn't seem to be made anymore and that french shop is the only one with stock. Has varying reviews on here, I was tempted but it looks like you suck the flame into a hole to heat the air, so it's not clean air.

caliganja420

anyone have experience with Pipes induction heater? Really dont want to spend $120 but seems much more efficient!
Is there any cheaper alternatives?

caliganja420,
Reactions: Lady V

Skunkport

Seriously, it's hard enough getting the resin off your fingers, rolling them together so it balls up then scraping it into a silicone container. There's no way you're doing that over your whole body even if you're totally shaven :p
And after that, got to rub olive oil/coconut oil over your hands then wash them to get properly clean and not stink of weed.
Now what I read in I think Howard Mark's biography, was that they wear cotton gloves to handle the weed, then roll their hands together to collect it the highest grade hash. Not sure how cotton works for doing it, but that's what I remember reading.

-dab8-

Dyna-saur
Lol and a nice Marsala.

How often is it recommended to clean the vapcaps?

I realize this probably varies drastically, but when I first started using it the first pull was like a dab almost in terms of flavor, now it seems to skip to tasting a little toasty right off the bat. Still very good. Just not the same.

Is the a certain rule of thumb uses before cleaning recommended?

-dab8-,
Reactions: Lady V

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
I can't understand why would somebody spend 200$ on this piece of shit. I could understand somebody spending 60$ for a backup unit, I wouldn't even do that though… I could understand somebody joining the vaping community willing to spend 60$ for the vapcap M as well… 200$ for the omnivap? are you nuts? rofl, it's not even worth the 100$ they're asking for the woody models… it's so sick how people will only use their two eyes when choosing what to purchase, it's like everyone is just a couple of walking eyeballs (same reason why the Pax is so popular maybe?). This vape is a big piece of crap, purchased it and returned in less than a week, I ended up combusting with tobacco once again, I prefer it over the vapor quality this shit yields. The worst vapor and terribly unneficient. The vapman at least is way more efficient tan this one...

I'm sure you've been quoted already. But thanks for the lol. Over 1300 pages here of people buying vapcaps JUST cos they're pretty?

Sorry you're back to combustion, I guess the "Minivan QCT - Arizer EQ - OG Solo - OG Air - Vaponic - Mighty - GrassHopper - VapMan - E-Nano - VapCap M - Volcano - alfa goboof - Plenty" didn't work for you? :(

Top Bottom