stark1

Lonesome Planet
Mortified my middle school teacher who thought I was too innocent. :hmm:
I am younger than that now.:nod:

Waited for Comey book for over a month, just got it. No politics. Hate the rump.

qQEqfuC.jpg

Luv my VapCap.

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
How soon did you say we could order one? :) I love it!
:2c:
Well, since there might be some interest I'll make a couple for sale.
Might take me a while, but :shrug:
Lets just say ASAP.

Wow @Copacetic very nice work, sir! I'm sure you'll have more people bothering you than you ever thought possible. Also, you've been awarded bonus points for being such a nice guy! I've enjoyed your posts in the past and hope to see more in the future.

I'm as innocent as a baby...
HAH!, just practicing my newly acquired YOUTUBE posting knowledge.
What are the bets they drop the copyright hammer on me?
LOL
+1 on being interested in that upgraded stash!
I'll work on it!
All those little cubby-holes for diff strains of bud is genius.... I’m ready! :D

I'M NOT! :uhoh:
I will however get there.

That looks beyond copacetic, @Copacetic. Kewl Stuff!
s1UtOL

Godammit, how do I post a gif now :hmm:

Thanks man :tup:
nZdPy9

Vaporware

Hi @Drexciya !
Stu has very kindly helped me with posting this vid' (Thanks Stu!) :bowdown::love:

Please note that I have only built a few stashes, and only sold 2 (Grasshopper), so this is still a design that I'm working on along with others.
Please consider yourself a Beta, no ALPHA tester!
The video shows how the stash is intended to be used, but feel free to beat on it to see how it endures!
However, please be certain that the sliding lid for the 'magazine' is FULLY shut before rotating the swivel lid EVERY TIME, as I've already broken one while under the influence of alchohol!

The sliding lid is especially useful if you have a stubborn cap that's too hot to handle, and too stuck for the magnet to remove, as it can be used to grip the hot cap for removal (you'll see what I mean once you have the stash in hand).

Material can be sucked up into the VC, or as demonstrated in my video (sorry for quality) the VC can be inserted into the chamber with a twisting motion, and then inverted to drop the load into the VC tip (also with a twisting motion if the chambers are packed tight, or filled with entire budlets).
This method is especially inconspicuous and convenient, and I've found it very useful compared to loose herb.
Make sure the other chambers are covered before inverting the stash!

The stem/vong that I've made you has two O-rings fitted, but hopefully you won't need them as I've tried to size the stem to fit into your HGL WonG snug without them.
But including them at least shows you where they should be fitted if the stem is too loose in the HGL WonG!
As we discussed there is no carb, but for ease of cleaning there is a stainless liner (I adapted a regular DV condenser tube) that extends quite a long way from the end of the body.
Just slide the tip over the condenser tube, don't worry about how much it extends into the tip, it comes close to the CCD but won't touch it.
I have found that the condenser tube won't fit into one LE 7 fin tip I have without scraping tight to the inside of the tip, but it fits into all the other tips I have regardless of series ( and I have all but the very earliest tips, so you should be good there).

Alologies for the VERY crude nature of the filling 'trough', it was a last minute inspiration and I didn't want to delay any further.

If you encounter any issues PM me and I'll sort you out somehow!

I decided not to charge you for the stem, as the original idea was to 'pick you up' after your bad luck with the law, and charging for it doesn't really fit with that!
Besides, the stem was a lot easier than the stash :)
But you'll have to provide your own tip!

If anyone has any comments or suggestions re' the stash I'd be glad to hear them BTW.

I'm working on various ideas and hope to post them here on FC once I've made more progress.

I’d be interested in one too, but I’d want an XL size if you could make it!

I was wondering though, since this design doesn’t need the swiveling top to keep the flower in while you dump the VapCap out, would another lid design that doesn’t add so much height work just as well? It could save significant pocket space.

Maybe something as simple as another sliding panel, as long as there was a simple way to lock it into place. Maybe another magnet set into the empty area of the top and a bit of metal set into the lid to hold it in place?

I’m not sure that’s the best way to do it yet, but for your design I think there’s a better solution out there for the top. Otherwise, it looks like a great design! :)

natural farmer

Congrats to Canada if so!!! Hope we see this in Greece and all over the world soon as well, although judging from the general mentality I think we'll still need plenty of years... :\:ugh:

Oh, and I did my first daisy-chain session just a few minutes ago, meaning with a continuous heating and toking without paying attention to the clicker. Wow, it was an intense thing for my lungs for sure but the Omni performed brilliantly!!! Four lung busting hits by heating with a quadruple torch for 2-3 secs, then do 2-4 mouthpulls, inhale fresh air and hold while heating for another 2-3 secs and repeat! :ko: Yeah, my lungs need some more time between hits for sure. Or a smaller load, or a single lighter! :p:lol: One certainly can finish a whole load in less than 30 secs and good taste though without going for one huge high-temp-dangerously-close-to-combustion-and-meh-taste hit! :tup::rockon::bowdown::love:

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
The first true democracy, and still relentless on a true medicinal?

7pwIH7T.jpg

Athenians, Arise!​

First true democracy ?
Who ?
In ancient Athens you mean ?
Because at Sparta and the rest of Greece ,things were quite different ...

In ancient Athens of Pericles they used to talk about "Democracy" ,
while every each one of them had at least one slave in HIS house
(as also democracy was something alien for women of the time ) .

One of the best greek jokes ,ever !

And quite successful ,too .
This amazing prank keeps fooling millions ,if not billions, of people until today.

P.S. :
Why someone has to be the ruler ,whilst making the other the ruled one
(against any will or not ) ?

And this ruler ...
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

Last edited:

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Geo Washington only had 123 slaves, not to mention Martha’s dower slaves. Go figure.

Now we have ducky. :shrug:

Ahh, I need to light up, ware’s me VapCap?

“George Washington Had Teeth That Actually Were Yanked From The Heads Of His Slaves And Fitted Into His Dentures”

8f0ItoZ.jpg

Last edited:

mrb

Accessory Maker
Accessory Maker
@Copacetic that stash is super cool man. Nice idea, wonderful execution.

I have a sickness similar to vas - vms VapeMakeSyndrome!
I don't need any more stems, I'm not exactly selling then like hotcakes (no issues there! it was only a by-product of having made too many to ever use or want myself) but i CAN'T STOP!? I think tying in my love for making and love for pot is just an inescapable combination :)

Squiby

I have recently wondered about the demographics
Of the VapCap Community. I had always thought everyone here were in their teens, the older members being perhaps in their late twenties.

@stark1 I can confirm that I am an old fart, old as dirt.

in spite of the physical limitations of a finite lifetime, peoplet hese days are looking younger than their peers of yesteryear.

I'm old as dirt as well. A dirty old girl. Born in the late fifies. However, I recently discovered a wonderful new face cream and I'm looking younger and younger. If this keeps up, soon I'll look like a 12 year old.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
@Copacetic ...can you line a couple of the holes with thin silicone for concentrates? :)

When the concentrates warm up in your pocket they will drip and melt. This could glue the stash together or otherwise make a mess.

Even with just bud in the stash there’s the issue of smell when you have it in your pocket. Warm ground bud reeks in my experience. Someone will no doubt be near you and mention “that smells like good stuff” in a best case senario.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker
I'm old as dirt as well. A dirty old girl. Born in the late fifies. However, I recently discovered a wonderful new face cream and I'm looking younger and younger. If this keeps up, soon I'll look like a 12 year old.

Tretinoin .
(A retinoid ,meaning a form of retinol aka Vit. A )

...The only topical agent proven to reverse the effects of skin
aging
, topical tretinoin should be a part of the treatment algo-
rithm for any patient interested in rejuvenation...

http://practicaldermatology.com/pdfs/clinical insights nov2010.pdf

;)

I was born in the early fifties and..... do you have an extra gallon bucket of that face cream? I sure would like to look 12 again. Shit, I would be happy to look 50 again. LMAO

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Just cleaned my @DDave Water Wands in my 1/2 & 1/2 for today's coffee, along with the remnants of some cannabis oil I had in a small glass container. Thanks again @VapCap for that idea. It's the bomb.

And it suits my fetish for efficiency-cleaning condensers and getting high from the process. Perfect.

BTW, if you suffer from chronic pain, this stem cream is the bomb. I don't do it often, but when I find myself reaching for the ibuprofen more than I should I do this and it ALWAYS works. Thanks George.

stardustsailor

Accessory Maker

I don't need any more stems, I'm not exactly selling then like hotcakes (no issues there! it was only a by-product of having made too many to ever use or want myself) but i CAN'T STOP!? I think tying in my love for making and love for pot is just an inescapable combination :)

Nice job there !
Really cool !

I see that you also use silicone o-rings.
How to you find them to be ?

I think that they are durable enough ,very close to the durability of the Viton ones .
But they are far more softer / supple.
And they do not deform (compressed) like the Viton ones do ,over time.

Also they do not leave any residues.
Smearing some old ( black )Viton ones with a paper towel,left some black traces on the paper.
:disgust:
Silicone just gets torn apart into relatively large pieces ,if it gets abraded really hard.

I like them a lot.
Though they do not provide that " rigid fit " between the tip and the stem
- like the Viton ones do- ,I 've become fond of the "soft fit" ,that those silicone o-rings are offering.
I 've even got used to that weird brick-red color they have
( For some reason they remind me something coming out right from the 70's era ).

Apart from being far safer from Viton ones,they do excel in few other ways versus the former .

cheers.

Last edited:

Mr. Me2

That striping or banding is great! If you’re playing, can you do one of those with that striping the entire length of the stem?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Nice job there !
Really cool !

I see that you also use silicone o-rings.
How to you find them to be ?

I think they are durable enough ,very close to the durability of the Viton ones .
But they are far more softer / supple. And they do not deform (compressed) like the Viton ones do ,
over time.

Also they do not leave any residues.
Smearing some old ( black )Viton ones with a paper towel,left some black traces on the paper.
:disgust:
Silicone just gets torn apart into relatively large pieces ,if it gets abraded really hard.

I like them a lot.
I 've even got used to that weird brick-red color they have
( For some reason they remind me something coming right from the 70's era ).

Apart from being far safer from Viton ones,they do excel in few other ways versus the former .

cheers.
After using them for almost a year now I can confidently say they’re superior to the buna N and Viton o-rings.

Like you say, They don’t seem to wear nearly as fast, they remain soft, they have a higher or equal temperature rating and they do not lose their shape.

I remove and swap tips with more frequency now, knowing that the o-rings will hold up. Before, the viton o-rings would take a set and not fit in some of the looser stems and bodies. Or they would eventually abrade to the point that the tip was falling out of some.

Last edited:
Top Bottom