• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Ricardo

Ladies who are now grandmas are pretty looking coyotes, with stares to match.....
Are coyotes the same as cougars, and where do you draw the line between MILFs and GILFs?
Sorry women if I offend. ........many websites have a "female selection" which appears to be mostly c****lding hubby with BBC(s). Which says a lot.
[Mods, feel free to do what you want with this one.]

7oli5

Edit: any chance of a picture of yours in action?

I have a big bubbler that I tried a few times but didnt really enjoy. I think those are better for combustion.
This small one though I I just drop it in, its weight tilts it a bit and somehow its airtight :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/3EKQoYa

3EKQoYa

wkndwarrior

I have a big bubbler that I tried a few times but didnt really enjoy. I think those are better for combustion.
This small one though I I just drop it in, its weight tilts it a bit and somehow its airtight :)

https://imgur.com/gallery/3EKQoYa

3EKQoYa

That’s a nice size - does the size of the water chamber make a big difference? I was looking at the little bandit sizes and interested how the size of the bubbler matters for occasional use.

7oli5

@Megaton its like an extended mouthpiece that gives you the smoothest hits especially with cold water. That's actually why I like it more than the big one. It requires much less effort you dont have to draw a huge one to fill the chamber before starting actually inhaling vapor. Of course it could be me not using it right because I had no prior experience with any type of bongs before getting it. Here's a pic side to side for comparison
https://imgur.com/gallery/8A4qG3C

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hi @Drexciya !
Stu has very kindly helped me with posting this vid' (Thanks Stu!) :bowdown::love:

Please note that I have only built a few stashes, and only sold 2 (Grasshopper), so this is still a design that I'm working on along with others.
Please consider yourself a Beta, no ALPHA tester!
The video shows how the stash is intended to be used, but feel free to beat on it to see how it endures!
However, please be certain that the sliding lid for the 'magazine' is FULLY shut before rotating the swivel lid EVERY TIME, as I've already broken one while under the influence of alchohol!

The sliding lid is especially useful if you have a stubborn cap that's too hot to handle, and too stuck for the magnet to remove, as it can be used to grip the hot cap for removal (you'll see what I mean once you have the stash in hand).

Material can be sucked up into the VC, or as demonstrated in my video (sorry for quality) the VC can be inserted into the chamber with a twisting motion, and then inverted to drop the load into the VC tip (also with a twisting motion if the chambers are packed tight, or filled with entire budlets).
This method is especially inconspicuous and convenient, and I've found it very useful compared to loose herb.
Make sure the other chambers are covered before inverting the stash!

The stem/vong that I've made you has two O-rings fitted, but hopefully you won't need them as I've tried to size the stem to fit into your HGL WonG snug without them.
But including them at least shows you where they should be fitted if the stem is too loose in the HGL WonG!
As we discussed there is no carb, but for ease of cleaning there is a stainless liner (I adapted a regular DV condenser tube) that extends quite a long way from the end of the body.
Just slide the tip over the condenser tube, don't worry about how much it extends into the tip, it comes close to the CCD but won't touch it.
I have found that the condenser tube won't fit into one LE 7 fin tip I have without scraping tight to the inside of the tip, but it fits into all the other tips I have regardless of series ( and I have all but the very earliest tips, so you should be good there).

Alologies for the VERY crude nature of the filling 'trough', it was a last minute inspiration and I didn't want to delay any further.

If you encounter any issues PM me and I'll sort you out somehow!

I decided not to charge you for the stem, as the original idea was to 'pick you up' after your bad luck with the law, and charging for it doesn't really fit with that!
Besides, the stem was a lot easier than the stash :)
But you'll have to provide your own tip!

If anyone has any comments or suggestions re' the stash I'd be glad to hear them BTW.

I'm working on various ideas and hope to post them here on FC once I've made more progress.

kushkush

happy camper....
Hi @Drexciya !
Stu has very kindly helped me with posting this vid' (Thanks Stu!) :bowdown::love:

Please note that I have only built a few stashes, and only sold 2 (Grasshopper), so this is still a design that I'm working on along with others.
Please consider yourself a Beta, no ALPHA tester!
The video shows how the stash is intended to be used, but feel free to beat on it to see how it endures!
However, please be certain that the sliding lid for the 'magazine' is FULLY shut before rotating the swivel lid EVERY TIME, as I've already broken one while under the influence of alchohol!

The sliding lid is especially useful if you have a stubborn cap that's too hot to handle, and too stuck for the magnet to remove, as it can be used to grip the hot cap for removal (you'll see what I mean once you have the stash in hand).

Material can be sucked up into the VC, or as demonstrated in my video (sorry for quality) the VC can be inserted into the chamber with a twisting motion, and then inverted to drop the load into the VC tip (also with a twisting motion if the chambers are packed tight, or filled with entire budlets).
This method is especially inconspicuous and convenient, and I've found it very useful compared to loose herb.
Make sure the other chambers are covered before inverting the stash!

The stem/vong that I've made you has two O-rings fitted, but hopefully you won't need them as I've tried to size the stem to fit into your HGL WonG snug without them.
But including them at least shows you where they should be fitted if the stem is too loose in the HGL WonG!
As we discussed there is no carb, but for ease of cleaning there is a stainless liner (I adapted a regular DV condenser tube) that extends quite a long way from the end of the body.
Just slide the tip over the condenser tube, don't worry about how much it extends into the tip, it comes close to the CCD but won't touch it.
I have found that the condenser tube won't fit into one LE 7 fin tip I have without scraping tight to the inside of the tip, but it fits into all the other tips I have regardless of series ( and I have all but the very earliest tips, so you should be good there).

Alologies for the VERY crude nature of the filling 'trough', it was a last minute inspiration and I didn't want to delay any further.

If you encounter any issues PM me and I'll sort you out somehow!

I decided not to charge you for the stem, as the original idea was to 'pick you up' after your bad luck with the law, and charging for it doesn't really fit with that!
Besides, the stem was a lot easier than the stash :)
But you'll have to provide your own tip!

If anyone has any comments or suggestions re' the stash I'd be glad to hear them BTW.

I'm working on various ideas and hope to post them here on FC once I've made more progress.

How soon did you say we could order one? :) I love it!

:2c:

Top Bottom