VanCough

Environmentalist
Well, after sending 3 emails to DynaVap and not receiving any reply (except the stupid automated reply), I contacted my credit card company and had the company declared "Non-responsive". They said they will issue a full refund and back charge DynaVap.

How in the world can a company think they are going to stay in business when they have customer service like this.

The worse part is, what I ordered was a cap to replace the defective one they sent me in the first place, which should have been provided free anyway. My VapCap is in the drawer, useless.. Every time I heat it, the cap clicks and the cap jumps off the VapCap and onto the floor. I know DV in exempt from ever making mistakes and they are perfect in your eyes but this VC I bought was defective and they wouldn't even answer emails about it. I'm done with that company and their products.

I hope the guy who's Dynastash broke in 2 months and the magnet didn't work, gets it fixed. 2 months? Do they not offer ANY warranty with their products? Obviously not.

Well, bash and flame me again for having an opinion that's not the same as yours. I won't be back to this thread so I won't see them.

I've read your angry comments in the previous pages and have chosen to bite my tongue up till now, however I really think you need to take a deep breath and calm down. Have a vape perhaps?

Three emails with no response is understandably frustrating, but what you aren't appreciating is that Dynavap is a TINY company. I don't know exactly how many members of staff they have but it's definitely less than 20 and probably under 10.

The issue is that they've made a product so popular their supply can't meet the demand IMMEDIATELY, that's something that improves as a company scales so if you want to be one of the early supporters then you need to be understanding.

Contacting your credit card company seems a little hasty at this point. Surely us 'fanboys', who just want to 'bash and flame' you, are proof of Dynavap's sterling customer service? If you'd waited I'm sure they'd have resolved the issue for you this week.

Seems like the issue you're having is one you could resolve yourself though judging from @mrb 's response...

I just hope that Dynavap doesn't flinch from your vehement attack on them and us, their hobbyist collector fanbase, and end up sending you free stuff because in my opinion your behavior doesn't credit and isn't deserving of such a response. Or maybe it would be good if they did, to prove how wrong you are.

You come across as nothing more than a troll.

If that isn't the case then engage in discussion and try and find a resolution to your issue, you're never going to solve anything by throwing a tantrum.:peace:

Edit: Removed passage incorrectly stating Dynavap were on holiday.

Last edited:

Kalessin

I've read your angry comments in the previous pages and have chosen to bite my tongue up till now, however I really think you need to take a deep breath and calm down. Have a vape perhaps?

Three emails with no response is understandably frustrating, but what you aren't appreciating is that Dynavap is a TINY company. I don't know exactly how many members of staff they have but it's definitely less than 20 and probably under 10. They also told us that they were taking a week off after 420 due to the amount of work and stress involved trying to get ready for it. That means today is the first day back in the office for them. The issue is that they've made a product so popular their supply can't meet the demand IMMEDIATELY, that's something that improves as a company scales so if you want to be one of the early supporters then you need to be understanding.

Contacting your credit card company seems a little hasty at this point. Surely us 'fanboys', who just want to 'bash and flame' you, are proof of Dynavap's sterling customer service? If you'd waited I'm sure they'd have resolved the issue for you this week.

Seems like the issue you're having is one you could resolve yourself though judging from @mrb 's response...

I just hope that Dynavap doesn't flinch from your vehement attack on them and us, their hobbyist collector fanbase, and end up sending you free stuff because in my opinion your behavior doesn't credit and isn't deserving of such a response. Or maybe it would be good if they did, to prove how wrong you are.

If that isn't the case then engage in discussion and try and find a resolution to your issue, you're never going to solve anything by throwing a tantrum.:peace:
I agree mostly, but I actually don't think they went on vacation yet? I think they planned to send out the 420 sales and THEN vacation. I could be wrong, but I did get a package sent out last week.

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Yeeees!:clap::nod::nod::nod:

Cleaning and testing time!

Holy Vapor, lady!!! That's one hell of a introduction kit! Very nice, indeed. :clap: I love to see enthusiastic new folks really throw themselves into the delightful depths of Dynavap deviancy. You definitely do not do things halfway, you have both ends of the dynaspectrum and a Vongie option. I also love that (and sympathise (sick recognises sick!:D)) that even as you open this treasure trove, you're acutely aware that there will be more. Oh yes, there's always gonna be something on our Dynavap wishlist.

Hackdog has a history of hard-to-please in his short time with us, a cursory glance in other threads reveals.

@phattpiggie Just another stunning example of your artistic vision! I'm well and truly gobsmacked. And my gob isn't often or easily smacked, I can assure you sir.

This morning I had Caps&Coffee before running a couple of errands. I then forgot one of my errands. :doh:

VapCaps by Dynavap: Because you can always finish that tomorrow. :leaf:

snackmaster

Well, after sending 3 emails to DynaVap and not receiving any reply (except the stupid automated reply),

That sucks and isn't normal :(

I contacted my credit card company and had the company declared "Non-responsive".

Moving on, 4/20 haul arrived Sat:
B3376Jw.jpg

Originally set out just to get another ti mp and xl condenser but the sales were too tempting :shrug:

Kalessin

Moving on, 4/20 haul arrived Sat:
B3376Jw.jpg

Originally set out just to get another ti mp and xl condenser but the sales were too tempting :shrug:
Oh, you have one of the new Attaches! Does it work well? I just ordered one last night after noticing they'd been put up on the site for regular sale. Even got the anodized black, although they only have pictures of the silver on the site so it was a gamble. The black looks much nicer than the cheap silver

Last edited:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Hackerman All caps are a little loose when new-it use to frustrate me too. But it's something even the folks at Dynavap World Headquarters do. Just give it a bit of a squish. Then fill the tip with something that will make you smile, and then...well...I hope you smile. It sucks to be frustrated.

@phattpiggie wow. Really love that look. I'm starting to get a better idea of what I want. And drooling in the process.

@Lady V I applaud your courage to dive into the deep end of the Dynaverse. I finally (after 5 whole months) took the plunge and put together an all Ti Omni XL. It's pure heaven. I think you're going to be in love. It's such a fine example of understated yet beautiful & sophisticated functional art.

snackmaster

Oh, you have one of the new Attaches! Does it work well? I just ordered one last night after noticing they'd been put up on the site for regular sale. Even got the anodized black, although they only have pictures of the silver on the site so it was a gamble. Looks much less cheap than the shiny silver

I've not actually vaped with it yet, but it's comfortable to hold and light so looks very promising

kushkush

happy camper....

Three emails with no response is understandably frustrating, but what you aren't appreciating is that Dynavap is a TINY company. I don't know exactly how many members of staff they have but it's definitely less than 20 and probably under 10. They also told us that they were taking a week off after 420 due to the amount of work and stress involved trying to get ready for it. That means today is the first day back in the office for them.

The issue is that they've made a product so popular their supply can't meet the demand IMMEDIATELY, that's something that improves as a company scales so if you want to be one of the early supporters then you need to be understanding.

I think maybe his name (Hackerman) says it all...?

3 emails unanswered means the emails are not going through, because....

Dynavap has already proven to have STELLAR Customer Service! (and STELLAR vaporizers!)

The fix is easy...call them!

Lady V

Holy Vapor, lady!!! That's one hell of a introduction kit! Very nice, indeed. :clap: I love to see enthusiastic new folks really throw themselves into the delightful depths of Dynavap deviancy. You definitely do not do things halfway, you have both ends of the dynaspectrum and a Vongie option. I also love that (and sympathise (sick recognises sick!:D)) that even as you open this treasure trove, you're acutely aware that there will be more. Oh yes, there's always gonna be something on our Dynavap wishlist.

Yep, I'm sick! I got the Dynaflu. And it's hard to shake off!
I was thinking about the omni at first and they went and made the 18M... just 2 weeks after I had already bought the 17M... It's their fault really!

@Lady V I applaud your courage to dive into the deep end of the Dynaverse. I finally (after 5 whole months) took the plunge and put together an all Ti Omni XL. It's pure heaven. I think you're going to be in love. It's such a fine example of understated yet beautiful & sophisticated functional art.

I've been in love with them since the moment I took my first sip and haven't been able to shut up about them (hmm, no wonder why my smoker friends can't stand me)
I do believe that the Omni is pure art and a microdoser's dream... at least this microdoser's dream.

Last edited:

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I sure did! But I think I'm not even close to the full plunge (so much more stuff to get). Still contemplating if I'll give my 17M to a friend... Probably will... Just wanna be greedy for a while...
I tend to use my M in situations that are more edgy. Not because it isn't a good vape, but because I got it for $40 and I could live with tossing it if necessary. If I was carrying my Ti Omni to a concert or something I would probably hang on to it in a situation I shouldn't. I still live and go to states not as weed friendly as we might like.

Kalessin

Edit: Highlighted passage as I have been informed this is potentially untrue. I do not advocate the dissemination of fake news, the passage is therefore highlighted until it can be corroborated by fact
Looks like they have not taken their vacation yet. Maybe you thought that because they took a break from the livestream this past Thursday?

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Well, after sending 3 emails to DynaVap and not receiving any reply (except the stupid automated reply), I contacted my credit card company and had the company declared "Non-responsive". They said they will issue a full refund and back charge DynaVap.

How in the world can a company think they are going to stay in business when they have customer service like this.
impatience and over reaction much?

When did you send these emails? Over the weekend? Directly email Joew@dynavap.com He's part of CS for dynavap.

The worse part is, what I ordered was a cap to replace the defective one they sent me in the first place, which should have been provided free anyway. My VapCap is in the drawer, useless.. Every time I heat it, the cap clicks and the cap jumps off the VapCap and onto the floor. I know DV in exempt from ever making mistakes and they are perfect in your eyes but this VC I bought was defective and they wouldn't even answer emails about it. I'm done with that company and their products.
Did you squeeze the cap to make it fit tighter? You never mentioned if you did.

From the Dynavap FAQ: "MY CAP IS TOO LOOSE OR WON'T STAY ON MY TIP?
When cooled and off of the device, a slight squeeze of the cap will adjust the contact with the tip."

I hope the guy who's Dynastash broke in 2 months and the magnet didn't work, gets it fixed. 2 months? Do they not offer ANY warranty with their products? Obviously not.
What's the point of asking a question if you're going to obnoxiously answer it right away with what you think is correct? Dynavap has always been a company that stands behind their products. They may make mistakes but they bend over backwards to correct them if they are made aware and are allowed to.

Well, bash and flame me again for having an opinion that's not the same as yours. I won't be back to this thread so I won't see them.
You're essentially trolling with this statement. Your over reaction and dramatizing of the situation make it hard for us to take you serious. Perhaps you should just calm down and show some patience. If you're calm, other people will generally be calm.

olivianewtonjohn

ONJ, I believe it was @almost there who had mentioned that. At any rate, when I put a 2nd magnet on
The Dynastash, it pulled the cap off easily.

Easier than trying to pry the magnet off, or shattering it with a drill bit. If you are determined,
applying heat on the magnet should soften the adhesive underneath.

As far as cooling, it is the added mass that transfers the heat a bit faster, the mag field does not affect the timing.

& of course, as we are well aware, everything is finite.

Hi friend, no my two magnets are not stuck together that must be someone else, I have just the magnets no dynastash. I found I have to slide them off one another vs pulling to break the adhesion.

No I do not think it is due to the mass why I get a quick click, I think its because there is a very strong magnetic field pulling the disc which makes it click. It basically clicks instantaneously when there are two magnets so I am only going to use 1 magnet. But it does make me wonder how magnets will affect the calibration of the discs over time. I do prefer the two magnets actually and would use it if I were sure it would not cause damage/change in click timing.

I will probably email them to see what they think, just been waiting since im sure they are busy from the sale

Last edited:

almost there

Hey, the guy with the Dynastash is me and I just want to clarify there's nothing broken with it. As a matter of fact, I purchased it 2nd hand from a member that is upstanding and trustworthy:), it's a really gorgeous piece. The topic of the weak magnet was just me looking for an easy DIY way to switch the magnet for a stronger one I bought. I never bothered contacting the Dyna-team because it's more of an annoyance than it is a real problem. Anyway sorry I created so much drama:lmao:

Last edited:

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Hi friend, no my two magnets are not stuck together that must be someone else, I have just the magnets no dynastash. I found I have to slide them off one another vs pulling to break the adhesion.

No I do not think it is due to the mass why I get a quick click, I think its because there is a very strong magnetic field pulling the disc which makes it click. It basically clicks instantaneously when there are two magnets so I am only going to use 1 magnet. But it does make me wonder how magnets will affect the calibration of the discs over time. I do prefer the two magnets actually and would use it if I were sure it would not cause damage/change in click timing.

I will probably email them to see what they think, just been waiting since im sure they are busy from the sale
I think what's happening is the extra force from the magnets is flexing the discs so they click sooner. I don't think there's enough force to deform the discs permanently and any magnetism in the discs would be negligible. In other words don't worry about it. I use extremely strong magnets and haven't noticed any change in performance.

VanCough

Environmentalist
Looks like they have not taken their vacation yet. Maybe you thought that because they took a break from the livestream this past Thursday?

Yeah I think I must have been confused by them saying they’d ‘go on hiatus’ and ‘take a week off’, I took that to mean the company would run a skeleton crew processing orders for shipment but new orders and business as usual would be put on the back burner for a week.

I’ll edit my rebuttal to remove the section. Thanks for keeping me an honest woman!

P.S. I’m a man, I just enjoy that statement :lol::freak:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Jeebus and I love us some @Winegums !

I got half my 4.20 order from DVland, half a world away, in the post today. I think this was stuff ordered as a "sexy guest", not my registered alias. What, you guys didn't have the "sexy guest" option? You didn't see it there? It was right below "guest" so I just selected the most appropriate choice... :D I'm not at all worried or bothered, having something to look forward to is a bonus for me and my glamorous, fast-paced lifestyle.

That's right. That's what I said, I'm really looking forward to maintenance kits and a lighter! WHAT?!? :disgust:

Gosh dangit, @almost there always bringing the magnet drama to the thread! Freakin trouble-maker... :p

I'm a man because I'm not man enough to be a woman. :nod:

The Grateful Dead had a sign in their management offices that read, "Do you want to see the Man in charge, or the Woman who knows what's going on?" Man Smart, Woman Smarter!

Lady V

I tend to use my M in situations that are more edgy. Not because it isn't a good vape, but because I got it for $40 and I could live with tossing it if necessary. If I was carrying my Ti Omni to a concert or something I would probably hang on to it in a situation I shouldn't. I still live and go to states not as weed friendly as we might like.

Well my country isn't weed-friendly either and that's one of my intentions too with the M! It's definitely gonna be my out and about device. Even though I would hate to toss it... Meh... better this than the omni.
At the moment I'm thinking of keeping the 17M and use it as a demonstration and trial device (when I try to convert someone) or when I have company that hates the "stress" of sharing a cap.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Well my country isn't weed-friendly either and that's one of my intentions too with the M! It's definitely gonna be my out and about device. Even though I would hate to toss it... Meh... better this than the omni.
At the moment I'm thinking of keeping the 17M and use it as a demonstration and trial device (when I try to convert someone) or when I have company that hates the "stress" of sharing a cap.
Ahhh, I get it. You have an M17 AND an M18. I still only have the M17. I almost got the M18 but I think I really just want the tip, so I will be ordering that as a part when it becomes available. The 18 steel stem is prettier, but I don't HAVE to have it. At the moment I am operating on HAVE TOs. Something from SDS will likely slip into the HAVE TOs soon, but he is making that easier by not having much available these days. I'm sure that will change too.

almost there

The SS M tip is great for a number of situations and having the contrast to the ti tip offers a fuller experience. The ss tip excels at producing massive cloudy hits and it retains that ability longer after heating, you'll learn the technique for this after practice. I also enjoy having a ss tip paired with one of @phattpiggie's long stems. The extra length balances the higher resistance of the ss tip nicely and it's a slower more relaxing experience for me.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
I've finally received my LE 7 fin tip and to be honest I'm not too impressed. The biggest issue is the cap fitment, which is too loose when I use the cap I have designated for discolouration. I like to use one cap between all my vapcaps and keep the other cap I have clean for pictures. If I were to squeeze the cap to fit the LE tip it would be too hard to remove from my original 7 fin tips with a magnet. While I could order another cap to fit just this tip I don't feel like paying the shipping and price for just a cap.

The next issue is the appearance and tactile feel. It's sharp on the fin edges which makes it unpleasant to touch and hold. This also has the problem of creating spots where dents and dings can happen. The tip I received has a rough feeling and shiny little marks all over the edges of the fins where it has contacted other metal parts. This is the opposite of the original 7 fin tips I have which are all smooth, with chamfered edges and only minor scratching from the cap.

After waiting so long it feels like a shame to get rid of it but I don't think I'll be keeping this tip. It's not what I was looking for when I originally signed up for a 7 fin tip and functionally it's not going to jive with my current pieces. :\

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
This is my thinking as well. On my future piggie stem I'm going SS new tip & my SDS will be titanium from spinning mp to 7-fin tip. I can't type this without getting anxious with excitement! Yay 2018!
Yeah, all the specifically vc stuff I have is still DV. PP and WG and SDS all deserve a little love I think. I have some of Ed's work he did for George and I have lusted for some Alan stems for my RBT stuff.
It really is outstanding how many third party artists work on this platform and even more in vape accessories generally. It is a whole industry that has grown from the very niche product suppliers before decriminalization and legalizing became a thing.

These are very exciting times. And an unlimited job market from engineers to artists to farmers to marketing folks to consumers. It's a whole new world. Welcome.

Top Bottom