Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hey George, were you still thinking about a gong attachment for the woodie? IMO a woodie mouthpiece attachment that is also wide enough to fit in an 18mm waterpipe would be a great connection for VC use with glass.
I'm pretty sure @Ed's TnT has already made beautiful VapCap WONGs.
I seem to remember seeing a burl 18/14 adapter that made me weak at the knees.

I have a question re' WONGs though guys:
Where is the air intake?
I assume it's not on the side of the wood piece like other woodies, as that would be blocked during use with a water tool.

Last edited:

vorrange

Vapor.wise
Read above of an attachment to use an 18mm bubbler with the VC.

May i suggest a 18-14mm small adapter? IMO there is no need for any adapter in the VC.

vorrange,
Reactions: slatihe

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

YaFreekin Right

Even so with the new tip style, specfically the extra and deeper cooling fins?

I can't see it being worse than the OG.

Well IMO you don't want to dissipate heat from the tip.

Quick look on engineering toolbox shows Ti being ~22x more conductive than glass. Conduction is a function of the materials conductivity & the cross sectional area. Unless you can make the wall thickness of the Ti significantly less than the glass, it will transfer more heat(assuming same deltaT).

Smelly Dog

The size looks right to me, I have a medium SonG and I'll definitely try it when mine ships. I love those things, let's me hook up whatever the hell I want to my bubbler.

I'm in the same boat, I bought the SonG, but no VapCap yet. I'll update when my VC gets in, it'll be my VC through a D020-D bubbler, with the SonG attachment in the middle.

Happy Friday FC! :)

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@HomeFree If you have the funds and want a VC that will survive just about anything then it would look like the all Ti would be your best bet. If you stand on it I can imagine you will break it.
I favor vac and pack loading which with pre-ground in a container is easily done in the dark and as I no longer keep my AVB it's usually pea shootered out.

My vapcap OG is my new All-around vape . Sometimes I bring my Grasshopper along , just in case , but I love the results I get from the VC.

That's some statement geraldus. If anyone still has any doubts about the VC this should make you sit up and take notice.

bounce5

I've ordered an Omni , hope to get it next week and you've really got me anticipating it !

My vapcap OG is my new All-around vape . Sometimes I bring my Grasshopper along , just in case , but I love the results I get from the VC.

If it's possible to order Omni's as beta testers can you tell us what is an Omni?

bounce5,

masaki

Hey guys!

First I want to thank @StormyPinkness for sending me this way!
I just finished watching the demo videos on dynavap.com and now I'm ready to order one!

I'm a bit confused on what to exactly order to be honest. I'm definitely a fan of having a Ti element vs SS
But its almost twice the cost if I'm not mistaken? I'm also wondering how the cleaning process is for the Woody vs the Glass? I'm a be skeptical about soaking Wood in ISO..

Any help would be great!

NickDlow

Log Hog
Hey guys!

First I want to thank @StormyPinkness for sending me this way!
I just finished watching the demo videos on dynavap.com and now I'm ready to order one!

I'm a bit confused on what to exactly order to be honest. I'm definitely a fan of having a Ti element vs SS
But its almost twice the cost if I'm not mistaken? I'm also wondering how the cleaning process is for the Woody vs the Glass? I'm a be skeptical about soaking Wood in ISO..

Any help would be great!

Definatly DONT soak the wood!

Some people use a ISO damped qtip or tissue. I just let the flavor build up on the wood, I clean everything else. If it gets so bulit up I can't use it, I'll wipe it out with some Jack Daniels whiskey. I don't mind the left over flavor.

Also REMOVE the o-rings on the Ti or ss tip before the soak.

Get a woodie!!!:dog:

lemmeadem

Post me out the leg and I'll convert it into a stem for you no point wasting it.

If we're talking the whole leg, can I get a few stems and a pipe? :p

And just to the guys wondering - I think George is looking to do a really limited release of the omnis as a beta run. Think of this as a first iteration, I suppose? From what I understand it was just a few of us receiving omnis this month for feedback purposes with a proper release to come once the ironing is done. :D

hweezi

formally cwheezy
I've seen people say take off the O-rings before soaking and then I've heard nothing wrong with it at the same time*?

I don't know what to think but I've kept the two on the tip during a soak, but I don't soak for longer than a few hours.

Last edited:
hweezi,
Reactions: We5d

VapCap

Manufacturer
Well, I've been busy. I have almost 70 VapCaps ready to go out the door (they aren't all in this picture). More than I have ever had together at any time. It sure is awesome to keep seeing the orders come in, and the packages go out!
What a pretty sight.

IMG_20160311_213046848_zpsvodppdzs.jpg

So then to get to another topic. The OmniVap. This has been kind of my secret project, as I really wanted to make sure this was going to be a viable concept before I went more public about it. So the OmniVap is my new hopeful flagship of the VapCap line. It is just entering beta testing this upcoming week as I am now in the process of final assembly of the first batch of them.

Here is the first picture

IMG_20160311_192758911_zpsk6kantwo.jpg

I will get some better ones tomorrow. This little bugger really makes me smile. Here is a picture of the same tip and mouthpiece with a glass body.

IMG_20160308_230756332_zpsnmxjbm64.jpg

I have also found the titanium can take a rather nice polish.

IMG_20160308_230840171_zpsqeyn90bt.jpg

I plan on putting these up in the shop for pre-order soon. I m not sure of delivery dates yet, as I will need to go over feedback from the beta testers, and make sure I am not going in the wrong direction and these things perform as well as I think they will.

It sure has been an interesting challenge over the past few months trying to design a standard set of dimensions and components for creating a modular vaporizer. So, as of today, I feel I am much closer.

There are so many cool things coming together right now. I will elaborate more soon.

Cheers,

George

NickDlow

Log Hog
I've seen people say take off the O-rings before soaking and then I've heard nothing wrong with it at the same time*?

I don't know what to think but I've kept the two on the tip during a soak, but I don't soak for longer than a few hours.

What Tommy said. I wouldn't take a chance, personally.

Well, I've been busy. I have almost 70 VapCaps ready to go out the door (they aren't all in this picture). More than I have ever had together at any time. It sure is awesome to keep seeing the orders come in, and the packages go out!
What a pretty sight.

IMG_20160311_213046848_zpsvodppdzs.jpg

So then to get to another topic. The OmniVap. This has been kind of my secret project, as I really wanted to make sure this was going to be a viable concept before I went more public about it. So the OmniVap is my new hopeful flagship of the VapCap line. It is just entering beta testing this upcoming week as I am now in the process of final assembly of the first batch of them.

Here is the first picture

IMG_20160311_192758911_zpsk6kantwo.jpg

I will get some better ones tomorrow. This little bugger really makes me smile. Here is a picture of the same tip and mouthpiece with a glass body.

IMG_20160308_230756332_zpsnmxjbm64.jpg

I have also found the titanium can take a rather nice polish.

IMG_20160308_230840171_zpsqeyn90bt.jpg

I plan on putting these up in the shop for pre-order soon. I m not sure of delivery dates yet, as I will need to go over feedback from the beta testers, and make sure I am not going in the wrong direction and these things perform as well as I think they will.

It sure has been an interesting challenge over the past few months trying to design a standard set of dimensions and components for creating a modular vaporizer. So, as of today, I feel I am much closer.

There are so many cool things coming together right now. I will elaborate more soon.

Cheers,

George

Anodized line coming soon?!?!?!?!

NickDlow,
Reactions: SteamfunQ

Copacetic

Somewhere North of The Wall
Hey George,
I'd like to suggest a mouthpiece for woodies to @VapCap :
How about a wooden tip (& SS condenser tube) the shape of this (Ti proto?):
IMG_20150823_201013336_zpspn689ii8.jpg

I'd buy one for sure if they were available.
Or a Ti or SS one for that matter.
I suppose even an Al one would be safe that far from the tip.
I like the 'squared off' aesthetic over the more rounded tip.

[EDIT!- Is @Ed's TnT equipped to offer custom condenser tube/mouthpiece assemblies?]

Those woodies look great with the crowns :drool:

Last edited:
Top Bottom