mucsusn

60 going on 20
@Mr.Sifter ... I don't "need" a great deal of the crap that I have, but that is not the point. First, as a lifelong professional musician that covers all genres, I am constantly exposed to wonderfully crafted wooden instruments, and my VC collection whets that appetite of appreciation that I have for finely crafted wooden tools, without costing close to what one of the instruments I speak of would go for. In addition, this beauty enhances my actual use experience, and when out and about they draw a great deal of attention and interest, thereby expanding the brand. I raised 5 kids and have worked my fanny off in my career, now's a little me time:cheers::chill::smug:

I'm super happy that you are satisfied by your three VC's.......my yearning just comes from a different place than need.

Last edited:

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
I dont understand the collectors madness.

Nobody needs more than 3 vapcaps.
Of course you can have them if you enjoy collecting them.
But whats the use.

I just need my vong, an omni and an M.

Wasn't it Sir Thomas More who wrote that "man is by nature an acquisitive animal"? We like cool stuff for cool stuff's sake.

EDIT: Nope, it was More's great-nephew Ellis Heywood.

szai

I stalked my mail carrier and finally got my ti screens and ti spinning mouth piece!

This is the first spinning mouth piece I've used. It keeps on falling off. What am I doing wrong?

Hogni

Honi soit qui mal y pense

But whats the use.

Pal, you are killing me. You are really the Grandmaster of finding hair in the soup - every time! :(
Who NEEDS 3 VC? Just because you have them? ;)

Perhaps you should try to have fun for a change? :wave:

:leaf:

almost there

Blackwood and Snakewood Square with brass accents.
d16yrmw.jpg
magnificent!!!! Is there anything more luxurious?!:drool::drool::drool:

Squiby

Blackwood and Snakewood Square with brass accents.
d16yrmw.jpg
I think I just squealed! That stem completely takes my breath away! @phattpiggie it is astonishing to me how you manage to continually make masterpieces that are each more beautiful than the last!!! Be still my heart. :love: :luv: :bowdown: :luv: :love:

PvSVbYm.jpg

This is tough work, but someone has to do it.
What a wonderful collectors collection! VERY NICE!!! I love that you have a few OGs still. I gave mine away and regret not keeping one around.

Those are some outstanding @phattpiggie stems. That VC with the round Burl and Blackwood stem must be coming up to 8 inches long!

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I think I just squealed! That stem completely takes my breath away! @phattpiggie it is astonishing to me how you manage to continually make masterpieces that are each more beautiful than the last!!! Be still my heart. :love: :luv: :bowdown: :luv: :love:

What a wonderful collectors collection! VERY NICE!!! I love that you have a few OGs still. I gave mine away and regret not keeping one around.

Those are some outstanding @phattpiggie stems. That VC with the round Burl and Blackwood stem must be coming up to 8 inches long!
Thanks @Squiby ...... I think that I measured it once at ~175mm, so that sounds about right. Sometimes when I come home from a gig in my double-breasted shawl collared tux, that’s the one I break out..........you know, fancy:clap:

lookhigh

FC member
@Mr.Sifter ... I raised 5 kids and have worked my fanny off in my career, now's a little me time:cheers::chill::smug:

I'm super happy that you are satisfied by your three VC's.......my yearning just comes from a different place than need.
Nice collection. and i like collections of most nice things.
In Ireland fanny means lady's front bottom. Always funny when they use that for ass in the US.

Winegums

I make things from wood
Accessory Maker
Thank you for the complements @Polarbearboy

I wouldn’t say I’m up there with Omas just yet.

But whats the use.

Really? I need a slim XL for my travel case, a 14mm VonG, an 18mm VonG, a bamboo setup, XL Omni and and and...

shredder

But whats the use.

Why do you need an omni? Or a vong? Surely you don't need titanium or wood vape parts, or 3 dynavaps.

Are you a collector? If so, OK, but only if you enjoy it. But why?

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
I'm so excited. I'd like to introduce you to my growing little Dynafamily.

8Rl8qCD.jpg

From L to R in the front row we have a Cocobolo Vong body with a standard condenser pushed all the way into the tip eliminating the carb on my Walnut Dynastash, Cocobolo Omnivong, Carbon Fiber Omnivong XL, and in the back on the PS is a Light Wood Vong stem with an XL condenser pushed all the way into the Ti tip. I've found I can only do this with the Vongs when the screens are in the .025 setting. Which is just fine, cuz that's the setting I use. Thanks again @Dynavaper for the tip (pun intended).

And somebody please remind me when I next get new DV items that I'm much better at assembly and setting screens after I've used my vapcaps and NOT before. My god I cocked things up before I said fuck it and used my Omni XL. My fingers were much more nimble after than before. (Unsurprisingly I find that true on the guitar as well.)

I know it's nothing like @Squiby, @mucsusn, or @stark1 collections but I'm still as happy and as proud as can be.

Now, where did that screen go?

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
Would love to see your newly crafted glass pieces, please.

@stark1 so would I. They were delayed in transit and arrive tomorrow. The glass cutter is gnashing it's teeth in anticipation. I'm getting five 8" tubes. I'll probably cut one in half, and the other four in varying lengths. I can slap a fat mouthpiece on the short ones and use them with my J Hooks.

If I really like the glass stem I'll buy a bunch of extra tips whenever the next sale is.

@cybrguy IKR. They're on my rug somewhere but where? I haven't the foggiest.

Top Bottom