Godspeed

FlowerPot IH

LWwmeZo.jpg

If all of your other vapes fail you can always get lit using your Bee Smoker.

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
So I am finding with the new Vongs that I got, with the bigger hole and it being a little higher on the stem I am having more trouble using the xring method to block the air hole. I think I am going to need to find a better way... :shrug:

I got a great tip from @Dynavaper and I will be able to report on it tomorrow when my green package arrives. But you may have what you need now-using a standard condenser push it all the way into the vong body and use without a mouthpiece. You can get an XL condenser and do the same thing with a stem. From what I've read it works best with a Ti tip.

I'll post pictures and give feedback on results tomorrow afternoon.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
I got a great tip from @Dynavaper and I will be able to report on it tomorrow when my green package arrives. But you may have what you need now-using a standard condenser push it all the way into the vong body and use without a mouthpiece. You can get an XL condenser and do the same thing with a stem. From what I've read it works best with a Ti tip.

I'll post pictures and give feedback on results tomorrow afternoon.
Sadly the Vong I want to do that with is the middle one in this pic which already has an XL condenser and a MP.
D2w9SMm.jpg

It is my "Dress Vong" with the LE7fin and Ti MP, already using the length of the XL. When at rest it gets an engraved cap too, but in use it will be a standard cap. :)

szai

This combo works.

UVbdngf.jpg

The heater component is a flowermate/Atmos mini.

Conditions.

Preheat at least one heat cycle. Make good contact between cap/ heater. — & count.
Depending on ambient temp, it may take a few cycles before the clicks.

It does work. Pain in the butt if you are in a rush.

Conclusion. Works. No balls.

Better to carry a lighter, especially in the cold.
I feel like I already asked you this question but again I suppose.

More details on the DV on the right. I think it has a fabulous mad scientist vibe to it!

szai,
Reactions: stark1

shredder

Sadly the Vong I want to do that with is the middle one in this pic which already has an XL condenser and a MP.
D2w9SMm.jpg

It is my "Dress Vong" with the LE7fin and Ti MP, already using the length of the XL. When at rest it gets an engraved cap too, but in use it will be a standard cap. :)

You can remove the mouthpiece push the condenser in and put the mouthpiece back on with the retaining o ring facing the wood vong and the mouthpiece backwards. That makes it like a poor mans omni, lol.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
I feel like I already asked you this question but again I suppose.

More details on the DV on the right. I think it has a fabulous mad scientist vibe to it!

Mary Shelley would be proud.

Limbs from a nectar collector/Ed’s TNT body w/ a condenser. A true Frank-&-stein. :spliff:

Tapered 10mm nectar collector mouth piece end makes for a quick insertion into a water peace
pipe after heat up. :peace: An adaptive VonG, for

Kln3u7v.jpg

Shirt pocket clip, just because.

Last edited:

szai

Mary Shelley would be proud.

Limbs from a nectar collector/Ed’s TNT body w/ a condenser. A true Frank-&-stein. :spliff:

Tapered 10mm nectar collector mouth piece end makes for a quick insertion into a water peace
pipe after heat up. :peace: An adaptive VonG, tor

Kln3u7v.jpg

Shirt pocket clip, just because.

Now the question is Where can I get the nectar collector body from? Thanks!

Last edited:
szai,
Reactions: stark1

trfe

How filtered should the butane I buy be for a vapcap? I know with other butane vapes the more the better but you’re not inhaling the flame with a vapcap.

What do you guys think?

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
So, do you think George came up with the expression "Circumferential Compression Diffuser" just so he could charge $10 for 3 of the Titanium ones ($5 for steel)?

Just kiddin George. Magic has no price. And I am magicly delicious right now and you did it. Kinda. So, carry on. :nod:

szai

So, do you think George came up the expression "Circumferential Compression Diffuser" just so he could charge $10 for 3 of the Titanium ones ($5 for steel)?

Just kiddin George. Magic has no price. And I am magicly delicious right now and you did it. Kinda. So, carry on. :nod:

No I don't think so. I'm using a cut down ss screen and it feels different. I'll know for sure tomorrow hopefully.

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
Oh, I have no doubt that they are exactly what was needed. The fact that these (highly engineered but) basically simple devices so outperform the vast majority of vapes out there including high tech advanced electronic solutions is nothing short of astounding and I support it in every way, including by credit card. :lol:

Clearly, as everyone who has tried @Pipes IHs will tell you, the next step is to make the torch optional, and George is well on his way there too.

(OK, Mom, I fixed it)

Last edited:

trfe

If it's a torch you care about, probably the highest quality you can find so it doesn't clog the jets. Otherwise, anything would probably work.

Ok thanks. I wasn’t sure if there was a big difference between 14X and 4X.

Maybe I’ll shoot for 11X.

stark1

Lonesome Planet
Oh, I have no doubt that they are exactly what was needed. The fact that these (highly engineered but) basically simple devices so outperform the vast majority of vapes out there including high tech advanced electronic solutions is nothing short of astounding and I support it in every way, including by credit card. :lol:

Clearly, as everyone who has tried @Pipes IHs will tell you, the next step is to make the torch optional, and George is well on his way there too.

(OK, Mom, I fixed it)

CG, you are always thinking ahead of the crowd! :clap:

Dustydurban

(OK, Mom, I fixed it)

Tis the Sabbath
Amen Brother Amen

Top Bottom