szai

cybrguy

Putin is a War Criminal
The one I have, the Jar Head, is a plugin...
gKVzfQL.jpg

Yeah, that's Donny Boy. Nobody's head I'd rather have in a jar.

Last edited:

Summer

Long Island, NY
Yes it is a very nice one @szai, but I like a round barrel/tubular or flared mps. I don't what they call the those shaped ones -- penny or disc? This is the only one that falls outside my preference that I'm emailing about to see if I can get a pic facing the mp to see the shape & size of the hole & to confirm the length as it's listed as both 7 or 8.5". I like the angle &, if it's 8.5", the length of this piece. And it's a Hoss, too.

http://shop.thejointgallery.com/hoss-bubbler-mouthpiece-14-mm-and-19-mm-sizes.html

szai

I tried it a couple times and it didn't work. I gave up...

I'm gonna try to hold off until 420.
Or the next new shiny thing on flash sale!

Yes it is a very nice one @szai, but I like a round barrel/tubular or flared mps. I don't what they call the those shaped ones -- penny or disc? This is the only one that falls outside my preference that I'm emailing about to see if I can get a pic facing the mp to see the shape & size of the hole & to confirm the length as it's listed as both 7 or 8.5". I like the angle &, if it's 8.5", the length of this piece. And it's a Hoss, too.

http://shop.thejointgallery.com/hoss-bubbler-mouthpiece-14-mm-and-19-mm-sizes.html

Yeah the disc is kind of weird but you can just as easily use it with your lips against the hole.

PS yes I know what I wrote. @SloJimFizz

Last edited by a moderator:

beyond6strings

Just another traveller in the Cannaverse
@Summer thanks for the tip. It's just getting dark enough that it might work. But I'm going to start standing up and hope for the best.

I got 2 14mm j hooks. I'll have 3 14mm j hooks when those arrive. I believe in redundancy. But if I have friends over I can get everyone set up with their own j hook or WP and their vapcap of choice so that's cool too.

The Milaana is the only thing I have that would use an 18mm and oddly enough I don't use that with any WP. It somehow turns the Mi into a lighter and I don't like that. I like the way it looks and feels in my hand when I use the OG cobalt blue stems it came with. It's my night time while I watch or read something vaporizer, I almost always have at least one stem a day with her. But probably use my vapcaps 4-8 times a day.

And Holy Mother of God those TiVongs with the condensers shoved into the tip will fuck you right up.

Top Bottom