BabyFacedFinster

Anything worth doing, is worth overdoing.
I like the idea of a wong. Until then I'll figure a way to get the woodie on my 18mm waterpipe. I heard that it comes with a silicone ring to provide a snug fit. :o

I wonder how long before Joda starts making some vapcap glass?

BabyFacedFinster,
Reactions: ragnorokk

VapCap

Manufacturer
Introducing...

The Next Generation Ti Glassy

IMG_20160223_183453127_zpsb28zs1lp.jpg

Featuring the new and improved Modular Ti tips. I think they look pretty sweet.

As the modular V.A.S. line continues to develop, these make use of the newest Ti tip design incorporating two additional cooling fins, tighter clearance between the fins and a substantially reduced conductive path.
Heat transfer fron the tip to the Stem or Body has also been reduced significantly.
Then I put these tips on a diet, so even though this new design is almost 4mm longer (11%) than the previous design, it weighs less. I even added a third oring at the Tip/ Stem interface. This creates additional stability and friction when doing the twist in the DynaStash and keeps the tip more firmly in place.

The caps will be getting about 1mm shorter soon as well, so the digger outer will not be longer than the exposed part of the Ti tip. This will allow for any diameter Stem or Body to easily join with the Modular Ti tips. There is now more design freedom in the size, style and configurations for the modular parts.

These start shipping tomorrow to all current and future Ti Glassy customers, and the same tips will be incorporated in the Ti Woodies too. :)

This project sure keeps my mind occupied!

Cheers,

George

Introducing...

As the modular V.A.S. line continues to develop, these make use of the newest Ti tip design incorporating two additional cooling fins, tighter clearance between the fins and a substantially reduced conductive path.
Heat transfer fron the tip to the Stem or Body has also been reduced significantly.
Then I put these tips on a diet, so even though this new design is almost 4mm longer (11%) than the previous design, it weighs less. I even added a third oring at the Tip/ Stem interface. This creates additional stability and friction when doing the twist in the DynaStash and keeps the tip more firmly in place.

The caps will be getting about 1mm shorter soon as well, so the digger outer will not be longer than the exposed part of the Ti tip. This will allow for any diameter Stem or Body to easily join with the Modular Ti tips. There is now more design freedom in the size, style and configurations for the modular parts.

These start shipping tomorrow to all current and future Ti Glassy customers, and the same tips will be incorporated in the Ti Woodies too. :)

Cheers,

George
With that new top, I bet cracked Woodies will be a thing of the past!

b0

Cloudy...
Introducing...

Cheers,

George

Should I upgrade the top of my Ti Glassy? Another think to add for my next order! So far I want a Ti condenser, a glass one, a WPA and now a new top... Will had to add another body too!

Anyone has tried this guy with a concentrate pad or something like that, don't want to use cotton.

b0,
Should I upgrade the top of my Ti Glassy? Another think to add for my next order! So far I want a Ti condenser, a glass one, a WPA and now a new top... Will had to add another body too!

Anyone has tried this guy with a concentrate pad or something like that, don't want to use cotton.
I've tried with hemp fiber, which is relatively similar to cotton, without the nasty taste (unless you take it too far!). My next endeavor is a G2 Ti Wire pad in my Ti tip, once it comes =)

natural farmer

Introducing...

Cheers,

George
My last day before the long T-brake is gonna be spent with the company of the Vapcap and a couple of buds of Think Different!

Cheers to all you guys out there! I am pretty sure there will be plenty of new vapcaps to choose from when I ride the green dragon again in a few months!!! Can't wait! ;)

Keep those neurons firing wonders George and thanks for everything! I hope I can give something back one day... :)

See you soon guys! :wave:

:bigleaf:

b0

Cloudy...
I've tried with hemp fiber, which is relatively similar to cotton, without the nasty taste (unless you take it too far!). My next endeavor is a G2 Ti Wire pad in my Ti tip, once it comes =)

Where you bought the wire?

@b0 I used this small coil doughnut. Warmed up slightly so it filled with concentrate.
ofRC9xzm.jpg

I like this, somehting like that done with Ti gr2 should be the best!

Where you bought the wire?

I like this, somehting like that done with Ti gr2 should be the best!
From another company with a big presence on this forum. I see one of their products in your signature, under "in use"... Same one I have in my sig, too =)

RelaxedNow

As I said earlier, I received my OG VapCap yesterday. I absolutely love it.....great taste, quick heating, decent clouds, simple operation, little-to-no learning curve, uses any available heat source.....so much so that I ordered a Titanium Woody a moment ago!

I'm seeing nothing but beautifully cooked ABV, with absolutely no charring. This thing is amazing, and I can't wait for the Woody to arrive, so I can get over my fear of breaking the OG's glass. I'd already hate to be without one of these beauties.

My only issue is that the triple-torch is burning through butane too quickly. I'll either need to find one with a larger reservoir, or go with a single- or double-torch perhaps. It's better than struggling with battery charge life though, as filling it with butane is like an instant charge.

b0

Cloudy...
As I said earlier, I received my OG VapCap yesterday. I absolutely love it.....great taste, quick heating, decent clouds, simple operation, little-to-no learning curve, uses any available heat source.....so much so that I ordered a Titanium Woody a moment ago!

I'm seeing nothing but beautifully cooked ABV, with absolutely no charring. This thing is amazing, and I can't wait for the Woody to arrive, so I can get over my fear of breaking the OG's glass. I'd already hate to be without one of these beauties.

My only issue is that the triple-torch is burning through butane too quickly. I'll either need to find one with a larger reservoir, or go with a single- or double-torch perhaps. It's better than struggling with battery charge life though, as filling it with butane is like an instant charge.

I'm using a single torch and it works perfect!

StonerSloth

cui bono?

geraldus

I'm all in for the torch style vape over battery vapes. One look at this video of an e-cigarette exploding in Kentucky is all it took.

http://globalnews.ca/news/2537333/c...es-inside-mans-pants-at-kentucky-gas-station/
Introducing...

Cheers,

George
Beautiful pieces , can't wait for my all-Ti !

geraldus,
Top Bottom