ZC

Got my dynastash tonight and it's lovely. The magnet is a huge help. Plus, I can just stick the whole thing to my computer tower (on my desk) where it's extremely accessible.

I also got some replacement glass for my TI Glassy. They're fluted, and I'm quite liking the amount of airflow control that provides.

VapCap

Manufacturer
So,

The day brought a few challenges as some of the first round of the new Precision Ground VapCap bodies decided to crack under the pressure of being tossed around by the USPS. I sure hope this didn't ruin anyone's day.
Considering this, it is very important for me to mention here to anyone who has any DynaVap product, to please let me know if you are not pleased with it for any reason. I really want to know these things even if it isn't always pleasant, as this helps me understand the problems and challenges with the product and work on ways to continue the evolution in the improvement direction.
I am here for you! And I have a few really cool things on the very near horizon as we (because it is the interaction here that helps me improve) will continue to make combustion alternatives easier to use.

Here is one. A screen spacer and filter.

IMG_20160218_105009512_zps5lagdvut.jpg

And out it looks like this. Use with Cotton or Hemp fiber.

IMG_20160218_101220414_zpso9c4xhb9.jpg

There should actually be two ceramic screens here, one on each side of the spacer.
The spacer, is a piece of high temp glass I cut from tube so it will fit right into the extraction chamber.
This also allows for an easy downsizing of the extraction chamber for those who like it that way.

Anyway, I hope this last shipment of VapCaps into the world brings more joy than frustration.
And for those who have Ti Woodies or Ti Glassies on order, I will have a good number of them out very soon,

Cheers,

George

little maggie

Repairable? Thought I'd thrown this out. This is what's left after I scorched the dynavap. Nothing else survived and the tip on the bottom glass is deformed. Can this be repaired.
yFUG7.jpg

Modnote: Edited to display image

Last edited:
little maggie,
Reactions: VegNVape

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
@little maggie I can't see there being any problem fixing it. PM @VapCap with the same foto and I am sure George will send you out the parts. To me it looks like 'o' ring, screen and clip is all you need. The condenser should be okay but cheap enough if you wanted a new one.
Please get it fixed as I feel once you get the hang of it you will really enjoy it.

Tommy10

Been playing a little more with the drilled cap, seems like triple torch, carb closed vapor bong is niceeee! Haven't combusted yet, tested 5+ times, much less resistance and nice milk. My VC to bong set up can be seen on earlier pages, basically just "plug" the silicone MP into the inside of a 18mm male (in this case a 18-14m going into a 14f bong, since most dhgate glass seems to be 18f a 18m-18m adaptor can be had for like $10.
For those interested in drilling the cap, it still kind of stresses me that I'll combust so I dunno if I can recommend it yet, but I'll use it exclusively for a little. It seems to be working in the bong, but maybe a hole, with something like a reverse vapman bowl on top (thinking Chinese rice field hat).

Tommy10,

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
So,

The day brought a few challenges as some of the first round of the new Precision Ground VapCap bodies decided to crack under the pressure of being tossed around by the USPS. I sure hope this didn't ruin anyone's day.
Considering this, it is very important for me to mention here to anyone who has any DynaVap product, to please let me know if you are not pleased with it for any reason. I really want to know these things even if it isn't always pleasant, as this helps me understand the problems and challenges with the product and work on ways to continue the evolution in the improvement direction.
I am here for you! And I have a few really cool things on the very near horizon as we (because it is the interaction here that helps me improve) will continue to make combustion alternatives easier to use.

There should actually be two ceramic screens here, one on each side of the spacer.
The spacer, is a piece of high temp glass I cut from tube so it will fit right into the extraction chamber.
This also allows for an easy downsizing of the extraction chamber for those who like it that way.

Anyway, I hope this last shipment of VapCaps into the world brings more joy than frustration.
And for those who have Ti Woodies or Ti Glassies on order, I will have a good number of them out very soon,

Cheers,

George

Degummed hemp filter? Genius dude. George you are ever improving and coming up with new stuff. Thanks for always trying to inprove and evolve.

So,

Cheers,

George
You're killin it with all these improvements that are based off of actual customer feedback. Feels really good on the consumer end, to know that the developer is not only listening and tweaking things based off of our feedback, but making things modular to allow for customizing a Vap to our needs/wants.

hweezi

formally cwheezy
Does anyone have a good cheap source for hemp fibre or organic cotton that could possibly be in Canada ?

hweezi,

phattpiggie

Accessory Maker
Teak VC. Just ran a hot, hit and run, type load. I could have sworn it had gone, Thick thick vapor to the point of serious doubt. Over and done with in two hot cycles. Chucked the load out and all good, coffee colored.
mTDg10H.jpg

EDIT. Forgot to say it's re-purposed parquet flooring from a local asylum which shut a long time ago.

Last edited:

birdbraineater

A new lighter based vape for dry herbs, the VapCap.

They also have a liquid based (eliquid, oil) vape, the PyroVap.

Dynavap is having an Indiegogo campaign for their vapes. Link.

I'm guessing the guy using the Vapcap in this video would/could get a lot more out of his vape if he'd learn to inhale.

birdbraineater,

RelaxedNow

I've finally tested out my new OG VapCap.

I first did about 5-6 burnoff's, with no load. I then filled it with some un-groundground (per the accompanying instructions) Jamaican Dream, lightly packed. As I had left my new torch heater elsewhere, I heated the VapCap over my gas range. My first two attempts provided very little vapor, so I tried heating it for 2-3 seconds past the click. I'm happy to report that I am now officially fucked up.

When I have my lighter back in hand, I may find that there's no need for heating beyond the click, as I believe the triple-flame torch is more intense heat than a gas range.

It was f'n hard type this. Not complaining, just amazed!

Now I'm wondering; Is the Titanium Woody ready for the big-leagues, or is the cracking still of concern? Anybody know? I think I want one.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
To the best of my knowledge there was no reported broken woodies in the second batch that went out. My second Woodie is running strong. Bonus, you can use the TI tip in a glassie, or full titanium body plus WPA's and likely other accessories too. Most everything should be modular and available later down the road

birdbraineater

I think George knows how to use his own vape... ;)
I should hope George does and in fact the video shows that. My comment was based on the introducing the Dynavape video, and why George chose to not inhale.

@birdbraineater I believe that is the same person that designed, makes, and sells the Vapcap so he most likely knows how to use it.

...and it may not of been our herb of choice he was using in the video.
Sorry, I was referring to the Introducing the Dynavape video. George clearly knows how his Vape works but George clearly does not inhale.

Last edited by a moderator:
birdbraineater,

birdbraineater

and this part of my post above gives the likely reason why he didn't inhale, I don't know for sure though.

I can say that video made me want one as soon as I saw it.
I agree, I'd like one too but I would prefer dry herb, or the Vapcap, not the liquid filled Dynavape like in the video. I prefer inhaling.

Last edited:
birdbraineater,

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
If your watching the first video you posted you'll see him fill it with what looks like tobacco starting about 9 seconds into the vid, that vape is the Dynavap VapCap.

The e-liquid model is the Dynavap PyroVap in the second video.

Dynavap is the company/brand name.

Edit; i find i myself in no-way enjoy inhaling vaped tobacco.

Last edited:

birdbraineater

If your watching the first video you posted you'll see him fill it with what looks like tobacco starting about 9 seconds into the vid, that vape is the Dynavap VapCap.

The e-liquid model is the Dynavap PyroVap in the second video.

Dynavap is the company/brand name.

Edit; i find i myself in no-way enjoy inhaling vaped tobacco.
I was referring to the second video. It hardly looks like the same guy (George). I wonder why, in the second video, George does not inhale. Isn't e-liquid inhaled? This was the point of my original post.

I'm not fond of any type, style or version of tobacco.

birdbraineater,
I should hope George does and in fact the video shows that. My comment was based on the introducing the Dynavape video, and why George chose to not inhale.

Sorry, I was referring to the Introducing the Dynavape video. George clearly knows how his Vape works but George clearly does not inhale.
Well, to be fair, he is demonstrating that IT vapes, not that HE vapes ;)

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
I plan on getting everything for a complete set.
1 fluted glass body broken
2 new fluted glass bodies shipped

Also prepaid for an Eds fatty wong (though I will likely only use dry), and I plan on picking up the Ti body as soon as it is available.

All goes well with my new bad ass leopard wood dynastash:)

Tommy10

Lovvvvvvving everything here! loving the idea of it as more of an interchangeable vaping system)
Since we are brain storming vapcap ideas to get the socks soggy, here's what I'd love!
TI cap, on a WONG total length no longer than my thumb with a bowl spacer!
Noticed I can get .1 unground in the cap which is more than I rock in the VM. I think a little bowl and a short overall length WONG cap would make an amazing little 1 hit vapor bong milk machine!
For little efficient bong snaps I doubt I could ask for more! Enough length to rotate the cap without holding on the hot end, and you'd be right!
Add that to a less restrictive closed carb draw and anyone with .03 (given .1 unground seems to give 3-5 nice big hits) and a lighter could be milking up a bong with smoooooth vapor.

birdbraineater

Lovvvvvvving everything here! loving the idea of it as more of an interchangeable vaping system)
Since we are brain storming vapcap ideas to get the socks soggy, here's what I'd love!
TI cap, on a WONG total length no longer than my thumb with a bowl spacer!
Noticed I can get .1 unground in the cap which is more than I rock in the VM. I think a little bowl and a short overall length WONG cap would make an amazing little 1 hit vapor bong milk machine!
For little efficient bong snaps I doubt I could ask for more! Enough length to rotate the cap without holding on the hot end, and you'd be right!
Add that to a less restrictive closed carb draw and anyone with .03 (given .1 unground seems to give 3-5 nice big hits) and a lighter could be milking up a bong with smoooooth vapor.
What does WONG mean?

birdbraineater,
Reactions: Madcap79
Top Bottom