CuckFumbustion

Lo and Behold! The transformative power of Vapor.
OMG. I refreshed 50x had it crash in mid transaction. But persevered. Ti MP code means free shipping and so I ordered my 7fin LE. :rockon:

Want to see what a bold face lie looks like? I sent in the comments of my order.
'Understand the time needed. I will patiently wait for my order. Please let me know of any known delay, thanks!'
It was aggravating from form to finish. As well as the broadcast.

2 week break from the flash sales.

Going to up my garlic intake. :drool:

Color me perplexed. And there is no sight of silver mouthpieces.....
??? I just checked too. I'd hit the refresh in the parts section. It has been slightly rearranged.
A bit confused, so the 7 fin ti tips will ship in 1-2 weeks, or just for those who ordered more than 1?
I believe he said if you ordered a 7 fin, your order won't ship for 2 weeks. But there is no frenzy for it., to place an order.

Mulchmaker

Veni Vidi Vapi
Coupon code didn't affect shipping on my 7-fin order (not sure it's supposed to, though I thought that's what George said on the livecast). A bit steep for standard domestic shipping, but what are ya gonna do--NOT order one?

Mulchmaker,

Summer

Long Island, NY
The coupon code is still not working. I thought there was free ship for the mouthpiece, but I'm assuming it maybe for the mp only.

@babaganush, the orders are gonna ship when he finishes producing the remaining quantity of tips needed which he won't know until tom.

Last edited:

babaganush

In case anyone is wondering, youre able to order multiple 7 fin tips if you need to. In fact I got off the phone with George to confirm (really awesome guy btw), and he asked if I can let others here know because theres some confusion. So dont worry, if you didnt get your 7 fin tips tonight or want to order more, theres still plenty of time.

MAbud

Greetings!

Live feed tonight at 6pm Central time. I'm really looking forward to this one. Last week was a blast! We had more views than ever before, and it was awesome to see everyone checking in and sharing where they were from. It sure is invigorating to see how these little devices are beginning to spread across our pale blue dot. :)

So to bring everyone up to speed, in about 6 hours, the 7 fin tips pictured below will be available for purchase. It has a bit more intricate design with a full length triple helix beginning at the machined apertures of the extraction chamber, intersecting all 7 of the fins and ending at the O-rings. This is why it has a bit of a crankshaft type appearance from this angle.

IMG_20180215_121812550_zpsc4rrka13.jpg

And another angle

IMG_20180215_121757088_zpszchbgyyo.jpg

I feel it important to thank @Summer for all the effort and coordination in making this tip happen. It was a very interesting thing to see someone begin a thread regarding the production of a custom piece for the VapCap, and how much activity followed.
When I see this, it becomes easy to allocate the time and resources to accommodate the awesome customers who so graciously support my little project to help bring smoking to an overdue end. It makes me feel better knowing that every time another device goes out the door, there should be a pair of lungs somewhere out there smiling. :)

So, please do let me know what you would like to see, or see changed. Make a thread, suggestion, or just let us know.

I will also be showing the new spinning Titanium mouthpiece tonight so please check it out along with the details on the silver mouthpieces. Send me a message, let me know where you're at, and or just leave a comment or ask a question.

Thank you,

George

So much for only posting this on the dedicated tip thread as you promised yesterday so that we would have first opportunity. What an epic failure of expectation vs actual ...

Here is your exact words 24 hours ago

“I'm posting on this thread and not on the main thread so it is those of you who pushed this idea forward will know first before any one else.“

Last edited:

Kalessin

You may want to get the straight talk from the man, George has alway been fair, and he is open
to conversation ( do be aware that the DynaVap team may be :buzz:, to say the least ). If you approach
him, you could almost guarantee yourself a tip. However, you may want to do so before the stock is
depleted. GL! :spliff:
I found someone to cover my shift for tonight (it was overtime anyway) so I was able to get an order in!

Top Bottom