1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by ohjameson, Jan 9, 2016.

1. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

CLEAN YOUR VCs BEFORE USE!!!

Just remembered and posted in main VC thread, but thought a good idea to post here too. See my post there a few minutes ago for more info. Or, @MinnBobber 's post soon behind for an alternate method.

Eh..... seems more like uninformed/unrealistic expectations to me, but what do I know? Again, not too hard to figure out what to expect by looking back here and in main VC thread. Haven't gone back to look myself, but IIRC this is about how things have gone in the past - maybe a little better this time. Would guess the other vendors you were dealing with weren't inundated with same number of orders - nor do they produce most (or all these days?) components in house.

IME & IMO DV manages customer expectations better than any. Guess much of that comes back to what the expectations are. And, can't for the life of me figure out why anyone would think shipping times would be much different than what they have been with sales in past. Expecting something different, without checking, is just as baffling to me.

Hope your VCs arrive soon, and you enjoy them as much as many of us do!

Last edited: Jul 14, 2017
    Derrrpp, turk, Squiby and 1 other person like this.
  2. mmenzie

mmenzie My friends call me "Menz"

Where is Dynavap shipping from? I get USPS notices for anything shipped to my house and got a notice of delivery from a deforest Wisconsin but no official shipping notice from DV. Wonder if that's it?

Derrrpp and turk like this.
  3. flotntoke

flotntoke thoroughly vaped

Yep. That's it. That's where they ship from. When I get email, it's from "info". Think the emails auto-generate from their shipping system when they generate the shipping label. Check your spam folder if you don't see the email. Think mine from here go to spam about 1/2 the time.

Derrrpp, turk, Squiby and 1 other person like this.
  4. mmenzie

nope not in my spam folder. i do have communication from them when i was asking about changing my order and then my refund inquiry, so i am getting their emails. oh well i dont need a shipping notice since i already have the tracking and it says it will be here monday which coincidentally is also the day my 2nd hopper returns from RMA

Derrrpp and flotntoke like this.
  5. grokit

grokit well-worn member

I ordered an item from amazon july 6, it shipped on the 13th.

Prime member, prime item, prime shipping.

Still en route; just sayin' :tup:

Derrrpp, Buildozer, Squiby and 2 others like this.
  6. Silver420Surfer

Silver420Surfer Well-Known Member

Log in to the DynaVap website and look under "orders" click on your order # and it will show you your tracking info.

Sorry didn't see you already had tracking info

flotntoke likes this.
  7. mourningbell

mourningbell Active Member

Ordered an M along with some degummed hemp on the 5th and it still hasn't shipped. :freak:

Derrrpp likes this.
  8. vapethirty

vapethirty Active Member

Oh man that is a bummer. is this typical? I respect they are doing the work in house, would be willing to wait. don't have a good dry herb vape though.. so kind of want it soon just for that reason. can someone suggest a reseller that has them in stock?

9. vapismos

vapismos Drooling over Dynavap's website.

Come on DV, it's been 13days since ordering :( I don't wanna be a whiner but i was expecting my order before leaving for holidays early next week and my order hasn't shipped out yet :(

Derrrpp likes this.
  10. sirwalter

sirwalter Well-Known Member

Is it typical for dynavap to take items off the site if they are out of stock? The dynastash I ordered during the sale isn't listed anymore. My order hasn't shipped.

Derrrpp and fcmember like this.
  11. mmenzie

got my little green package today. i knew it was coming cause i got notices from USPS, but never got a notice from DV till sometime last night... LOL seems they may be a little late with their shipping notices

12. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

Can I ask when you ordered?

Derrrpp likes this.
  13. mmenzie

july 3rd

Derrrpp likes this.
  14. MonkeyTime

Oooooh, that hurts. Thanks

Derrrpp likes this.
  15. squidmark

squidmark Member

I emailed DV this morning about the status of my order and they said that they hope to ship it by the end of the week. I last added something to my order on the 6th.

Silver420Surfer, Derrrpp and turk like this.
  16. turk

turk turk

...I'm sure arielle is working overtime....she's gonna need a vacation...

17. freshly baked

freshly baked Well-Known Member

I ordered on the 10th. Didn't know about DV or the sale until it was over. When I ordered I chose a wenge dynastash and maint. kit. Well on the 16th I added to my order and got an email later listing all the items from my first and updated order but its says (out of stock) next to the wenge DS and the maint. kit. It also says status yellow next to all of the in stock and out of stock items. I was hoping the out of stock items wouldn't hold up the shipment of the rest of the order so I called this morning to ask it it would. I spoke to a very friendly and helpful gentleman who said it wouldn't. He also apologized for the delay and said to give them feedback on how I like everything after I receive it.
    Im not expecting it anytime in the next several days after reading on this forum...

Super excited to have a backup for my GH. Its been a real pain lately and its been my go to at work for a year and a half.

Hopefully The omni can replace the GH in that regard all together.

18. Silver420Surfer

I ordered the 4th. Mine shows delivery for mon 07/17. I never got a "shipped" notice from DV, which doesn't bother me because it shows when my order shipped and the tracking info when I log into my acct on the DV website.
    Same here. I got my "your item is on it's way to you" email today, the same day it was out for delivery. No biggie, cause I logged into my DynaVap account and saw the tracking info there. Super happy it came today!

grokit and Derrrpp like this.
  19. Derrrpp

Derrrpp For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky

As they say, good things come to those who wait! :brow:

20. vapismos

Where are you supposed to find your tracking number at the DV website? I had a look at my profile links but didn't come up with anything.

Derrrpp and Silver420Surfer like this.
  21. Silver420Surfer

After logging in, and going into my profile, choose "purchases", then it showed my purchase order #, date ordered and price. I clicked on my order # and it revealed my "Tracking code" below.

Maybe try a diff browser if not showing up correctly. If nothing under "purchases", then you'd probably need to contact DynaVap at that point.

sirwalter and Derrrpp like this.
  22. Derrrpp

Derrrpp For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky

@vapismos, on your profile page under the "purchases" tab will be a list of your purchases. Click one to expand it, and the tracking number is displayed right under your billing and shipping address. :tup:

:peace:

Edit: @Silver420Surfer beat me to it by seconds :lol:

sirwalter and Silver420Surfer like this.
  23. vapismos

@Silver420Surfer @Derrrpp thanks for your replies guys. I tried that before posting but i do not see any tracking number in my order. That's probably because the order hasn't shipped yet :(

sirwalter and Derrrpp like this.
  24. fcmember

fcmember Well-Known Member

-----

Q: Does adding to my order set me back to last in line again in the queue?

-----

freshly baked and Derrrpp like this.
  25. MonkeyTime

Feels like it doesn't it!

fcmember, freshly baked and Derrrpp like this.

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors