1. What does SSTB mean? See our glossary of acronyms.
    Dismiss Notice

Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

Discussion in 'Vaporizer Shipping and Ordering Discussion' started by ohjameson, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Flow

Flow Member

I think adding items to an order add some time :cry:

I ordered on july the 1th (3am local time)... added july the second (4am local time)… and still no shippement notice for me :cry::cry::cry:

I should have been already noticed… two weeks later…

fcmember, sirwalter and freshly baked like this.
  2. fcmember

fcmember Well-Known Member

I think DV is just overwhelmed with lots of orders. Just a time for patience I guess. :nod:

3. steama

steama Well-Known Member

They ship to the good looking people first. That is why I got my order so quickly. :nod:

flotntoke, OldNewbie, Mirimi and 9 others like this.
  4. freshly baked

freshly baked Well-Known Member

Just received this nice update in an email. I didn't order until the 10th. Hopefully it holds true I know there are several on here way ahead of me in line.

Dear valued customer,

We appreciate your business and thank you very much for your patience. We continue to fulfill and ship orders every day. If you haven’t received a shipping confirmation already, you should expect one very soon. We will have all orders fulfilled and shipped by this Friday.

All the best,

Team DynaVap

Summer, WakeAndVape, fcmember and 6 others like this.
  5. turk

turk turk

...save some go the angst for the next sale....don't spend it all on this one....you gotta pace yourself to achieve optimum VAS...

Flow, Squiby, fcmember and 2 others like this.
  6. sirwalter

sirwalter Well-Known Member

Have to admit, Im thinking just avoid the sales. Im pretty sure I saved $6 or something on my dynastash.

turk likes this.
  7. fcmember

fcmember Well-Known Member

When's the next sale? Anybody know? :clap:

8. Flow

Flow Member

Seems i upgraded my DV rank, @steama … i just got an e-mail about orders update !
    Sending it before Friday !

Hope custody won't charge me this time… FEDEX did on my last order from US…

freshly baked likes this.
  9. freshly baked

10. Flow

Flow Member

Hi @freshly baked

freshly baked likes this.
  11. TheBandit

TheBandit Member

Ordered on the 8th; shipped out today via SmartPost. Sadly, the estimated delivery date is a week from today. Oh well... I guess I can wait a little longer.

Flow likes this.
  12. freshly baked

Hello @Flow
    Good to hear. Wasn't sure if you meant the 1st or 11th as it read the 1th. I ordered on the 10th still waiting for shipping confirmation..

13. Chryos

Chryos Active Member

I ordered the July 1st, still not shipped :-o . Many people ordered after me and had their product shipped one week ago, I don't understand... I hope it will be fulfilled Friday like they said in their mail :s.

sirwalter and Derrrpp like this.
  14. Godspeed

Godspeed Active Member

Ordered on July 5th and who knows when it will arrive.

I am very interested in knowing how many actual orders were placed during this past sale.

1000? 10,000? 100,000?

@Squiby must know the inside scoop!

sirwalter, Derrrpp and Squiby like this.
  15. Squiby

Squiby Well-Known Member

I have no clue, but I do know that my order was placed in the first few hours of the sale and just like the last sale we broke the internet with our traffic. That sale went on for 5 days and I added to my order several times like I think a lot of us did. What I want to know is, how many Ms and Omnis were sold?

16. WakeAndVape

WakeAndVape VapeLife X

I placed two orders during the sale...my first order shipped hella fast, but this 2nd one has taken about 2 weeks and counting.

normally I'm anxious...but I had a buddy from FB order a M during the 4/20 sale and he was just fuming and pissed, saying how he hated dynavap...and I was just like chill dude, shit will be good.

he got his order a few days following and is now in LOVE with dynavap and ordered more this sale...

I think I took my own advice and am calmly waiting, I didn't even email them yet or doubt I will...even though I'm dying to try the omni XL and the new gen TI tip, the other order was just M's and a body

To shorten a long story shorter tbat could get longer: dynavap waits are okay because they dont fuck around! plus...they treat people right

17. Summer

Summer Well-Known Member

I ordered on the 6/30; changed the order 2x (7/3 & & 7/6) & my order was shipped on 7/11 & I received it on 7/14. For whatever it's worth, & I can't say it worth much, but when I made my 2nd change to my order the refund acknowledgment invoice said that I was customer ID 9476; invoice #9278. So either I am their 9476 new customer or I am was their customer # for this sale??? Is this even possible for them to have 9000 orders???

freshly baked and Derrrpp like this.
  18. Smokey McVape

Smokey McVape Peace. Love. Unity. Dynavap.

Hi guys n gals, I just got an email update from Dynavap it reads as follows -
    Dear valued customer,
    We appreciate your business and thank you for your patience. We continue to fulfill and ship orders eveeyday. If you haven't received a shipping confirmation already you should expect one very soon. We will have all orders fulfilled and shipped by this Friday.
    All the best - Team Dynavap.

19. squidmark

squidmark Member

Just got my shipping notification! I finalized my order on the 6th.

20. Flow

Flow Member

Before the end of this week they said… And as they promised, my Dynavap products (M, M, and Ti XL with some spare parts… screens, degummed fiber) are on their way ! :D:D:D

:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Last edited: Jul 20, 2017
  21. MonkeyTime

MonkeyTime Well-Known Member

Ordered the 30th, updated before 1am the 1st, no email but it's packed/tracked and probably in the mail tonight!

Now the race is on, what'll get to me first, my Jarhead II or my green packet!

freshly baked, grokit, Flow and 2 others like this.
  22. Derrrpp

Derrrpp For the world is hollow and I have touched the sky

I ordered early on 7/01. Just got my shipping notice today, 7/20. :clap: They must have had a lot of orders, I haven't waited that long since my first DV order more than a year ago. I was never worried, I've always had complete faith in Dynavap. I knew my patience would be rewarded! I'm super excited to get my XL OMNI condenser and an M for a friend. Hurry up USPS! :whip:

:peace:

23. sirwalter

sirwalter Well-Known Member

Got my notice from my order on the 3rd. Looks like they are catching up, can't wait.

24. Smokey McVape

Smokey McVape Peace. Love. Unity. Dynavap.

Finally got my shipping notification! :rockon:
    Anybody know how long for delivery to UK normally takes?

25. VisiblyVaped

VisiblyVaped Well-Known Member

Ordered on Tuesday, can't wait for shipping notification.
    Will make these middle of the night wake ups less of a bitch.....

Support FC, visit our trusted friends and sponsors