• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dynavap VapCap Shipping Discussion

mucsusn

60 going on 20
I placed my initial order on Friday night to get in on the $20 Ms. Then I added to it on Saturday. The last addition was when I finally added a ti tip last night before the sale ended.

Maybe they are processing orders by the initial order.
I placed my order late Friday night to get my M deal......waited until afternoon of last day for the karmic sign.......my logic was; if it ships before the end of the sale, you don't need anything else......if not, then go ahead and grab those gen 5 tips and new caps. What the hell, right? Now I keep checking my email:nope:

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
I was just typing out how I was surprised that a week later I'm still waiting for the shipping confirmation :goon: and right then I got the email :lol:
It looks like they're safe from my bat, this time! ;) I know they got a lot of orders w/ the sale and that crazy deal, and there was the holiday, but I'd been wondering how long they were gonna hold out to see if I add to my order?! :whip: and now I know, they wait One Week! :whip: Should've ordered a china bubbler and let them race! :p Lol I'm playin, I'm really not trippin on the wait, as anxious as I may be... I've needed one of these for too long.. Just a matter of days now.. I'm guessing Monday.. better be here by Monday! :goon: I really need this for getting stoned in places I'm not supposed to!

toked23

Still no shipping notification :|

My VAS is struggling, lol. My patience is waning and I need my first M to be here already. Must distract myself from this pain, hahaha

Smokey McVape

I ordered a new Omnivap and accessories on 3 July. Anybody else waiting over a week for confirmation? I know you guys in the US had a holiday and all its just that my VAS is driving me potty! :drool:

@tonuzzi You will love your Omnivape -trust me. Best butane vape by miles, best microdosing portable vaoe by miles and you will not believe the efficiency of these little beauties.

Last edited:
Smokey McVape,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
I ordered about 2 hours into the sale on night of 6/30. Still no shipping confirmation for me either.

Think they pretty much go in order of purchases made, but I made a couple changes to my order and it includes a t-shirt (which may put me further down the list because of size of package). And, much depends on stock Wouldn't be surprised if at least a few things for the sale were (or still are) being produced after the floodgates opened. Think all of these things have been the case for the past few sales, or seemed so. Pretty sure I've purchased in all since November, and this seems to be the way things go - or at least have in the past.

Your order requiring international shipping may be an issue, too. Not sure how these go, but am guessing if they are trying to get EVERYTHING out as quickly as possible, that additional shipping work may move international orders a little further down the list.

So... depending on the impact of t-shirt to my ship, you may still be in for a bit of a wait. July 3 was 3 -4 days into a big 5 day sale.

Don't expect it will take longer than this week for most things to go out, especially with more help this time. Never know just how many orders they have to get out, though.

Hang in there! My best advice here is what I tell myself..... It will be here when it gets here!

alterego420

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. The shipping page shows my package as "Delivered". They lie. It's not here. So I guess they've delivered it SOMEWHERE :(

So now, I not only have to get in touch with Dynavap, wait for them to deal with their carrier and then wait another two weeks for a new package but I ALSO have to beat the living crap out of the postman somewhere well away from CCTV. And that's going to take some planning ;)

Bah!!

Last edited:

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Shipping notice received! Should only be a couple days now.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh. The shipping page shows my package as "Delivered". They lie. It's not here. So I guess they've delivered it SOMEWHERE :(

So now, I not only have to get in touch with Dynavap, wait for them to deal with their carrier and then wait another two weeks for a new package but I ALSO have to beat the living crap out of the postman somewhere well away from CCTV. And that's going to take some planning ;)

Bah!!

Was this from the recent sale? Doubt it would be to you in UK this fast if so. May just be a shipping software glitch? Hope so!

SloJimFizz

Unknown Member
July 1st at about 3pm for me. No shipping notification for my new M and first vapcap. This VAS is killing me....

Same day @ 1:18pm for me.
I'm right there with you.
Keep grabbing my phone in eager anticipation every time an e-mail alert chime happens. :)

SloJimFizz,

Chicken #420

I and I be Irie Vaping with U and U in Zion, mon!
Dynavap is letting me down!
Ordered on the 3rd, now the 11th with no shipping notification or other communications. Is this normal? :(

Damn... if I knew it would be like this, I would have HAPPILY paid full price plus shipping from a distributor... this stupid sale is NOT worth it! :(

Chicken #420,

alterego420

Shipping notice received! Should only be a couple days now.

Was this from the recent sale? Doubt it would be to you in UK this fast if so. May just be a shipping software glitch? Hope so!

It's a possibility I suppose. But it's not the first time I've had a bad experience ordering stuff from the USA. From now on, I'm spending my money at home or China :)

alterego420,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Dynavap is letting me down!
Ordered on the 3rd, now the 11th with no shipping notification or other communications. Is this normal? :(

Damn... if I knew it would be like this, I would have HAPPILY paid full price plus shipping from a distributor... this stupid sale is NOT worth it! :(

Yes, normal. You saw all the activity and excitement about sale in main thread, right? You know this is a very small and growing company, right? Not sure how anyone would expect anything else. And, it's easy enough to go back in this thread and see how past sales have gone if not sure.

"stupid sale"?........ :nope: hmmmmmmm.

In life, savings will often cost time, and time will often cost more money. Patience is free, and that usually works pretty well for me.

Chicken #420

Yes, normal. You saw all the activity and excitement about sale in main thread, right? You know this is a very small and growing company, right? Not sure how anyone would expect anything else. And, it's easy enough to go back in this thread and see how past sales have gone if not sure.

"stupid sale"?........ :nope: hmmmmmmm.

In life, savings will often cost time, and time will often cost more money. Patience is free, and that usually works pretty well for me.

Yes, I saw the excitement... but I expected a shipping notice within 4 or 5 days. That's not unreasonable, even if a sale is going on.

Hmmm... "small and growing company"? I got the impression that Dynavap was well established, well manned with employees, and has the production capabilities to keep up with orders. Guess I was wrong... :(

Really unhappy with this... thinking of cancelling my order and paying full price at a distributor at this point!

Sheesh... if they'd even bother to return my email with ANY kind of info, I'd be a MUCH happier camper!

Chicken #420,

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Yes, I saw the excitement... but I expected a shipping notice within 4 or 5 days. That's not unreasonable, even if a sale is going on.

Hmmm... "small and growing company"? I got the impression that Dynavap was well established, well manned with employees, and has the production capabilities to keep up with orders. Guess I was wrong... :(

Really unhappy with this... thinking of cancelling my order and paying full price at a distributor at this point!

Sheesh... if they'd even bother to return my email with ANY kind of info, I'd be a MUCH happier camper!

With all going on, and based on previous sales, I'd say it could be 7 - 10 business days before ship. Maybe more depending on back-ordered/needed to be produced items. They obviously can't fulfill and ship orders as fast as many were coming in. Reasonable IMO, but get it may not be so for others.

When did you place your order?

I'd hang in if I were you, even if one of the later orders. You should be getting close depending on stock and what you specifically ordered. And, guess it depends some on what you ordered - but 20% can add up pretty quickly.

Try to keep in mind that it would probably take longer to track down and answer your emails about when it will ship, then to pick, pack and ship it. Multiply that by however many emails they're getting which say the exact same thing, and slows down ALL of our orders if they start responding. Don't want to be harsh to you or anyone else doing the same, but am glad for you, me & everyone else they're concentrating on the shipping rather than answering questions about it.

Chicken #420

Order was placed on the 2nd... got order confirmation on the 3rd.
Emailed after 8 days, no reply yet. :(

Yeah... I'll probably keep the order active... at least for a few more days.

Chicken #420,
Reactions: flotntoke

hawkstwelve

Order was placed on the 2nd... got order confirmation on the 3rd.
Emailed after 8 days, no reply yet. :(

Yeah... I'll probably keep the order active... at least for a few more days.

Arielle with DynaVap posted on the main thread that they were hopefully going to get all items from the sale shipped by the end of this week.

Given the daily updates where people are receiving their shipping notices, it seems they would be on track and I would assume you will receive an e-mail by Friday at the latest.

flotntoke

thoroughly vaped
Ordered a few hours after sale started on 30th.

Just received my shipping.....

Wooooo Hoooooo!!

Man I love getting green packages!!

I ordered about same time and got my notice this afternoon, also. If USPS is being consistent (not expected but hoping!), mine should be here Friday! WooooHoo! :clap:

@Chicken #420 , who knows for certain, but would guess the largest bunch of orders came in on Friday night 6/30, and those of us who ordered a few hours after sale start are now shipping. So, I'd guess you should get shipping notice by Thursday/Friday. Also, while that's 8 days before sending your email to you and me (and others waiting), it's only 5 business days. Don't doubt some extra hours may be going in to get all the sale orders out, but hope they all got to enjoy the 4th and the weekend in between.

TheBandit

Anxiously awaiting a shipping notification on my order from last week. It was after the sale, so who knows when that might be. My first Dynavap (Nonavong-S Blackwood) and a Wenge Dynastash... seems classy.

Top Bottom