• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

DMT Vaporization

Buildozer

Baked & Fried
Went camping recently and forgot my trusty vapor buddy, my friend was joining us later and he grabbed an eagle bill vaporizer from a headshop. Essentially ike a crack/meth pipe, well we had roaring success vaping DMT through it. While I found significantly harsher than the vapor genie knock off everyone else massively preferred it and was highly rating the eagle bill as a superior method of consuming the dimitri
. Its that straight conductive heat and the potential for burning it is there but it was pretty fucking amazing.

I think everyone should see what nature looks like on DMT. . . We had a few blasts on it and I'm seriously thinking about trying to paint some of the shit I saw. . . I tried to describe it but quickly realised that it was pointless, some things are too stunning for simple words. That magical elf spice is by far the coolest psychedelic (and I've tried more than just a few), its almost certainly the most interesting psychoactive drug IMO, need to get some pharmahuasca on the go . . .

I've done D in nature under a huge tree at the hot springs and it was amazing... :nod:

I have personally never used one of those pipes for D, no reason in particular, I just never got around to trying that one, but I have a couple friends that always preferred it to other ways.. They'd always talk about how intense of a blast off they were able to get off one hit.

MoltenTiger

I think everyone should see what nature looks like on DMT. . . We had a few blasts on it and I'm seriously thinking about trying to paint some of the shit I saw. . . I tried to describe it but quickly realised that it was pointless, some things are too stunning for simple words. That magical elf spice is by far the coolest psychedelic (and I've tried more than just a few), its almost certainly the most interesting psychoactive drug IMO, need to get some pharmahuasca on the go . . .

I think the coolest thing about psychedelics is how eerily similar the experience gets at high doses between the lot of them. Activity mapping of the brain under the influence has shown that it connects parts that are normally not in communication with each other, making the most complicated thing ever encountered even more confused and confusing.
It's an experience you should seek if it interests you, but it's not for everyone, and should always be approached with caution. Set and setting need to be perfect, or you're wasting your time.
DMT is the best choice due to its history of use and the extent it lasts (at least when inhaled). You don't want to be under long enough to realise what's happening, you just want to bask in the wonder.
However Psilicin as derived from Psilocybin mushrooms is so extremely close in structure. It is literally a natural, all in one, orally active DMT.

I've got to a stage in my life where I'll possibly refrain from taking these magic substances for quite some time, in attempt to utilise the bodies natural psychedelic power. Every day we are offered the chance to reflect, advance and timelessly ponder during sleep, and I'm finding that overall experimenting on the volatile side of material reality has actually reduced my ability to appreciate that.

Your results may vary, but IMO real spiritual growth - life growth - is done by you and you alone, the road there will incorporate some alternate thinking and influential ideas, but it is vital at an early stage to appreciate things as they are and for what it is. Don't get lost along the way.

treeman

Nice post bud, I actually feel very similar. I'm quite familiar with psilocybin's 4-PO-DMT structure. I also have gotten to the point where I trip continually less frequently, and mostly in the woods. I used to acid a couple times a week, with doses frequently around the milligram mark. Nowadays I venture into that side of my mind maybe 3-4 times a year. With close friends in a lovely environment. I also feel that as I continue to age I will reach the point where years pass between my trips but I can't see myself ever fully giving up psychedelics (I have, however, completely given up cannabis as I felt it ceased to benefit me). They are too beautiful.

I find that my ability to improve myself through thought and observation has become enhanced through the use of these substances but I also feel that trips are often more superficial than others make out.

That said, I fully intend to dive into a blend of mushrooms and maoi at some point as I think thats something I've gotta' get a look at in this world. Any idea what vaping some DMT would be like whilst under the influence of aya/pharmahuasca?

MoltenTiger

I find it interesting you also share my thoughts on cannabis, although I'm only on the way to giving it up as I distance myself from the grasps of tobacco addiction.
I feel it has impacted my REM sleep and for a lot of days there, I was lost in fog and in need of a catch up which never came. I haven't had any tobacco for a few days now, and I guess I generally consume less bud when not mixing the two. Last night, mainly through the morning as I continued to sleep and was more sober, I had a lot of negative thoughts that I was trying to combat.
I feel it's this same thought pattern/tendencies that has generated some horrifically bad trips when I have dosed beyond my ability of control. Over the last year though, I have had half size doses of DMT twice and a half tab of cid. These have been generally pretty nice, although I have definitely become extremely anxious after pushing it too far those four or five times prior. My last trip on that half tab of acid, I felt massive relief when I came back down. I felt as if I also came down from aspects of my last trip that was one year prior.
I agree that trips are superficial, but they are a product of all you have encountered. By definition that's not everything, so it's not absolute. I find it's the thoughts in the aftermath that are the most profound, and having to think so deeply about any event may 'unlock' a desire or ability to carry this through with more aspects of life. It helps to generate more appreciation for any moment as you never can forget just how much is happening at once, when seemingly before nothing was.

Having MAOIs or dosing whilst already dosed are similar in themselves. I would say that, as you are in control of that first dose, that is the deciding factor of where you will go. Adding unknown variables to an already full-fledged experience by having more or by increasing the effectivity is ballsy. If you feel compelled to, there may be reason. But I would find it hard to recommend. You can only lose your mind once.

SUIGENER1S

Ok I will admit
I am already heavily impressed by the knowledgable users on this forum. There is rarely an unthought out illogical post on serious topics. So when I saw a thread for one thing I have been waiting to come in contact with, I got all giddy and posted like a school boy writing his first love note. So please forgive my carelessness. Now on I go. I read the whole thread and an further impressed. See I am a firm believer in the other side so visual confirmation is not what I seek. I will let the good folks at FC know my experience when it happens.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
Ok I will admit
I am already heavily impressed by the knowledgable users on this forum. There is rarely an unthought out illogical post on serious topics. So when I saw a thread for one thing I have been waiting to come in contact with, I got all giddy and posted like a school boy writing his first love note. So please forgive my carelessness. Now on I go. I read the whole thread and an further impressed. See I am a firm believer in the other side so visual confirmation is not what I seek. I will let the good folks at FC know my experience when it happens.

Remember to breath!

HellsWindStaff,
Reactions: grokit

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
I eye captain! Have you heard of Iboga, I hear it is a deeper more controlled and direct connection to your representative on the other side! In a few years I will take a trip to Costa Rica and go full throttle!

I'm not too familiar with it or psychs tbh, done my fair share but it's been a few years and tbh I feel too old to just take a tab or eat mushrooms anymore, something like that sounds interesting though.

The only time I took DMT, I was told to remember to breath, thought it was ridiculous. Then I blasted off and felt like I was just shooting into the heavens, your ears start to vibrate it's really hard to explain. Felt like forever and then I remembered to breath and when I inhaled...it was like being born again LOL and my CEV changed drastically. Was definitely an experience.

SUIGENER1S

I'm not too familiar with it or psychs tbh, done my fair share but it's been a few years and tbh I feel too old to just take a tab or eat mushrooms anymore, something like that sounds interesting though.

The only time I took DMT, I was told to remember to breath, thought it was ridiculous. Then I blasted off and felt like I was just shooting into the heavens, your ears start to vibrate it's really hard to explain. Felt like forever and then I remembered to breath and when I inhaled...it was like being born again LOL and my CEV changed drastically. Was definitely an experience.
I have had plenty experiences with Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, I also tried Shrooms but at the wrong time in my life. I also tried a plant called hell bells and me and a friend o'd on it. He went to the hospital and almost died and I thought I was never going to come down I was heavy for about a week. Only remember the last four days when books were just grey pages and the lights from the park looked like giant fireballs sitting in the sky. I can meditate to a very nice CEV stage but DMT and Iboga are on my list as next in line. I would also like to have the time to consume shrooms again.

SUIGENER1S,
Reactions: grokit

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
I read the whole thread, and in the interest of pure research *ahem*, I knew I needed to try it.
My reading had pointed me to a dab rig as a good way to do DMT. I have a spare nail, so I was ready to go. My dig, scale says it will measure 1/100ths of a gram, but was strangely silent when I dumped on a sizable pile. That can't be right, I thought, oh shit..so, I did an amount equal to a good sized dab, held it...waited.....nothing. 2nd try, jumbo sized dab, and I felt it...sense of pressure building and some kind of gray fractals. Tried that a couple more times, got a bit further, but I couldn't help noticing the taste......urrrggghh. Man, I hate that taste! I've gotten used to much tastier vapor, and tyhis wasn't gonna cut it. I had gotten some herbs to make changa, but it wasn't nearly ready. So, I just chopped some up, added a few chunks of concentrate, and loaded a stem in my log vape. The hit was sweet, mild...tasty even, and then whoosh! Oh, yeah, THIS is what I was waiting for! Bright, purple-y fractals and colors, like looking up into the ceiling of a cathedral, and the feeling of so much gratitude....wow.
I liked the changa MUCH more. The addition of caapi extends the expreience. Since I used a dedicated stem, and the blend instead of pure extract, I didn't notice any smell on the vape itself. My oil rig however, needed TWO runs with PBW to get that smell out. The nail is ceramic, so I torched it white, and the smell is gone.
The folks over at dmt-nexus are pretty much unanimous that this won't work, that the concentrate vapes before the other herbs. My ABV was diminished in volume, and darker like with bud. I dunno, maybe there is more "in there", but it sure seems to work for me.

ean

Only tried it before through combustion, cant wait to try dabbing it.

ean,

hiddengecko

It's a really amazing trip, though I've never had a breakthrough - the few times I have either been pre-breakthrough trips as a result of limited amounts of the stuff to work with or poor delivery methods, like a short-stemmed weed pipe.

It's more immediately intense than LSD, in my quite limited experience, but I find actually less disorienting. Strangely enough, though you tend to be less lucid than on LSD, it feels rather peaceful. It's awesome, and I mean that in the classical sense of the word; I've caught fleeting glimpses of whirling celestial mandalas and seen the universe as though it were an oil painting created by the hand of some divine artist.

Every time has either been with a close friend - though I've done a small amount while alone, combined with some rather good indica. For the latter, I tried my best at meditation before and during - I was raised Protestant, so unfortunately I've never really learned - and listened to some quite beautiful Corsican chants. This was the occasion on which I saw the mandala.

Honestly, while DMT is incredibly disorienting if you try to resist it, if you just let it flow through you it can be an incredibly peaceful and insightful experience. Plus, it only lasts a few minutes when smoked, so the risks posed by a bad trip are considerably lessened.

Like all psychedelics, though, it should be approached with due respect. It's not a party drug, and it's not a toy.

HellsWindStaff

Dharma Initiate
When and if you trip, please do not tell someone that unless they are having a hard time breathing! It can lead to difficulty of breath remembering that you don't need to remember to breathe.

May not have been clear in my parent comment, but he was more or less just telling me about his trip and in him forgetting to breathe, told me to remember to breath.

It's not like I was mid trip and he said that and now I'm all out of wack trying to breath lol, though I understand what you are saying, I have psyched myself out sober or just high before thinking about breathing in that sense. Was a comment he told me as we were having lunch before going back to his house for me to try it, but it came back into my mind after I took a hit....just coincidentally after I took my hit I did not breath either for some period of time (I was tripping eyes closed on a couch, and I only noticed not breathing early on. Time distorted so anywhere between 20-40 sec I'd say. Just was so amazed at things and the feelings forgot to inhale again lol.

I'm with you ^ that I liked it more than Lsd. I have had a few bad trips, not on my end, but essentially there were times when I was younger where I was the "constant" among differing groups of LSD taking friends. My first friends I ever tripped with I always had a great time. But then more casual friends would want me to do it with them, and I'd accept. Same thing in college. Few good times, few bad. End result is that I'm just more guarded in general during longer trips with people. Did actually take a tab a few months back at a big camping party/concert thing and had a good time with relative strangers. Was also on most everything, so maybe that too. had to quit smoking the next weekend so I went hog wild. People were amazed at the variety of substances I consumed in 36 hours lol

I liked how dmt was so introverted and short acting.

hiddengecko

By the way, I'm curious about using a proper vaporizer for DMT. I've got an Arizer Air on the way: I know you're never supposed to use DMT in a vape you actually care about, since it ruins the taste of the device, but in the Air, the bowl is in the stem.

Could you just have a cheap stem set aside for DMT only, or would the vapor taint the oven itself?

hiddengecko,

Seek

Apprentice Daydreamer
On Solo, temp number one is too cold and temp number two is just a little bit too hot but good enough.
Your stem will obviously smell after that, but it's all glass so after a smilpe iso cleaning you could get rid of it.
I think its safer for the vape (and less likely to combust) if you use the Air hamster style - upside down.
So nothing can drip down on the hot plate and combust.

hiddengecko

Hm. In that case, it might be best to just stick with my cheap little rebranded O Pen Vape. DMT is glycol-soluble, and there's a brand of medical cannabis cartridges sold locally that are glycol-based. The tough part is that you have to mix dosages into the fluid rather than just loading more onto a coil or into a bowl.

hiddengecko,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

MoltenTiger

Hm. In that case, it might be best to just stick with my cheap little rebranded O Pen Vape. DMT is glycol-soluble, and there's a brand of medical cannabis cartridges sold locally that are glycol-based. The tough part is that you have to mix dosages into the fluid rather than just loading more onto a coil or into a bowl.

I think using a separate stem with the Air could work very effectively, even if it is a bit too hot.
Possibly plugging the loaded stem with some unbleached cotton could work to contain it once it is liquid.

Mixing DMT into PG/VG liquid sounds overly difficult, but awesome. I would be afraid of getting too little, or too much per hit though.. if perfected that would be one powerful vaporizer pen!

I posted a while ago about using DMT in my MFLB. It no longer smells (apart from the bud) and you wouldn't know it'd happened looking at it now. I merely didn't use it much before, now I use it occasionally - predominately as a base for my finishing grinder. With use the smell quickly left.

If you have quality extract (DMT crystal) I'd recommend vaping it over any other method.
Even if it gets overly hot in a vaporiser - it will be a lot cooler than with combustion as a heat source (bongs, light bulbs etc.) and almost none will be incinerated.

MoltenTiger,
Reactions: SSVUN~YAH

tepictoton

How about those new flowermates that can go way down in temperature?

Seeing they are not even that expansive it might even be considered to buy a separate vape, just for those special occasions?

Anybody got a link to discussions on mixing it with vg?

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
By the way, I'm curious about using a proper vaporizer for DMT. I've got an Arizer Air on the way: I know you're never supposed to use DMT in a vape you actually care about, since it ruins the taste of the device, but in the Air, the bowl is in the stem.
Could you just have a cheap stem set aside for DMT only, or would the vapor taint the oven itself?

I used a log vape for this, with it's own stem. No residual odor.

I would suggest making changa. Easy to make(once you have DMT), and easy to use. Can be vaped or smoked. The experienced hands say smoking is necessary to release the goodies from the ayahuasca leaf that is a big part of changa. I think it does work better smoked, but it tastes WAY better vaped!

Modnote: Edited to fix quote tags

Last edited by a moderator:

pigfoot

Dabs are vapor too!
DMT temperature for this device:
http://www.storz-bickel.com/shop_us/en/crafty-vaporizer.html
is it 150°C or 180°C or other?

I don't think it's possible to tell beforehand, you'd have to try it.

It seems like the Glass Vapcap would be a good vape to use for dmt. Only costs $30.

http://dynavap.com/shop/

The experts seem to really like the glass vaporgenie. Keep in mind, for both of these questions, once used for DMT, they will acquire its taste, you probably wouldn't want to use them for cannabis after that.

pigfoot,

DNA

Please forgive n00b questions...
By 'you have to try it' do you mean each device is different or try it because each person is different?

Can you please post how can you can actually tell the difference between two settings +/- 10°C apart?

Again, apoligies for beginner questions.

DNA,
Top Bottom