Decisions, decisions, decision...

Status
Not open for further replies.

gomunobob

Hello, I’m looking for some community advise. I been wanting to treat my vaporizer with a really nice glass piece, like the ones I've been seeing around the net. So I recently started asking around and I was able to get an email contact with someone at Vaporbrothers (I have a vaporbrothers dark coffee vaporizer I just L-O-V-E-love), and they sent me some images of what they call their artist series whips. Of the ones they sent me… I narrowed it down to these three. I really want to get one of these cool pieces for my vaporizer, but I can really only afford just one :( and since these are one of a kind… I’ll probably only be able to buy one of these in time. So I want to make sure I get the right one. They are different in style, but they are all so f’n cool. And I just can’t make up my mind. So I was hoping to get some feedback. Here are the top three ones I am looking at...
Bunny-by-Lord.jpg

Eyeball-Spike-and-Tongue-by-Salt.jpg

Risk-by-ZP.jpg

What do you guys think? If you were to get one, which would you pick and why? Any advise, comments, or suggestions are very welcome. Thank you for your time.

gomunobob,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
personally i like the black and white. but they all look nice.
that zombie rabbit looks awesome too, dam this is hard. :lol:

ilovebOObs,

gomunobob

Yea, thats the delimna... the bunny one reminds me of Donny Darko, fucking love that movie. Plus it has that touch of a steampunk feel without the metal and rust, but has the feel.

And yes I love the black and white one, for one the contrast is so cool, especially off of the Dark coffee vap i bet, the white will stand out really well. Plus I like the little man climbing the handpiece. It reminds me of Keith Haring's colorful illustrations of life and unity, where there are featurless human figures, but this one holds contrast since its black and white, and the name of this piece is called "risk". So it has a bit of a darker touch to it.

And the third one has the cool spikes and fangs. I love that it has a tongue sticking out and eyeballs. Almost as if the actualy glass piece was alive. I love the spikes on teh mouthpiece especially... not that i would, but you could probalby hurt someone with it LOL.

gomunobob,

stickstones

Vapor concierge
I don't think I would like the feel of the zombie rabbit's mouthpiece on my lips, so that is out for me. I really like the black and white one with that guy hanging on to it.

stickstones,

SD_haze

So... the "black & white" guy... either its made by Zach Puchowitz or its a carbon copy of his signature style. Since this is vaporbrothers and not EZ Vape, I'd guess it is the good one :D
edit: looks like zach is making stuff for vaporbrothers, but the one link I found was $450 o_O

The black and white is his common theme, and those ants are on everything!
Here's his most famous of pieces, the slop cup (you can see the ants look 100% identical)
ZP-Slop-Bowl0061.jpg

He's an amazing glassblower with a lot of skill so I'd definitely go with that one.
A real show of his skill is in the Hot Rod Derby Series (wheels really spin :D)

gomunobob

Yes as a matter of fact the black and white one is by Zach P. I'm sorry I didnt mention the artist cause i wanted to get peoples opinions on strictly the pieces, but so you guys know, the names that came on the pieces are as follows:
The Franken-bunny one is by LORD (I don't know the name of the piece)
The Spikey fang and tongue one is by SALT (i don't know this one either)
and the black and white one is by Zach P. (i think its called "Risk")

edit: looks like zach is making stuff for vaporbrothers, but the one link I found was $450 o_O
yea thats why I got to make sure I get the right one this time LOL. there all around that range.

I don't think I would like the feel of the zombie rabbit's mouthpiece on my lips
hm, i'll keep that in mind.

Again guys I appreciate the feedback. I'm starting to tilt a certain way, but i'm gonna hold off a bit more for more responses before making a final decision. Thank you all so far.

quentin123

They are all quite awesome but I would go for the Zach P one, the white just looks so immaculate. The whole piece has such precision. Although the Zombie rabbit is still very cool.

Have you ever tried your vaporizer through water? While I really like the look of all of those, they truly are pieces of art. For that price you could have a nice tube with loads of diffusion (DG fritted disc?) with cash left over for bud.

If you get one of these pieces you've gotta' take some pictures.

quentin123,

gomunobob

I will definitely post the one I get and take pix... of course, after I tested the piece out ;)

gomunobob,

gomunobob

Hello all, i'm sorry to say I will not be able to purchase that glass piece for my vaporizer. I got in an accident and the damage to my car is costly. I will not be able to afford it at this time.

For those of you who were curious about which one I was going to get... the winner was the Zack P piece. If I could I would get that one.

A few asked about the other pieces I had to chose from, I'll post them here, it was only three other ones. Of course, at this time I could not tell you if any of these are available. Thank you all for your input and patience. I'll see you around.

These are the other pieces they had at the time:
Kryptonite-Green-Splatter-by-Lord.jpg

Eyeball-Spike-by-Salt.jpg

Sketch-by-ZP2.jpg

Again thank you all, and we'll see you around.

gomunobob,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom