Davinci by Karma

Hilarious video - she looked embarrased rather than "hey look at how cool I am toking on a walkie takie".

For balance I still use my DV daily but haven't been tempted to go clubbing with one yet. I don't think that video will persuade me.

One query - if anyone from Karma is listening - at least have a model in underwear if you're going to titillate - there was absolutely no pay -off - lol.

As was said before - who are they going for?

cannybagoftudor,
Reactions: CA5H

ZooVince

She's not so hard to look at. 7 BUTTONS TO PARADISE could be the name of that tune. I wonder if she is "Jessica" at Karma/Organicix...

ZooVince,

OF

I wonder if she is "Jessica" at Karma/Organicix...

At one time I'd have guessed 'the boss' daughter'. Today I think it's more likely 'the boss' daughter's father's new girlfriend'? You know, the one that's got mom so pissed off....

But anyway, no matter how you view it, she's more fun to watch than GDV.....or so I'm told.

OF

OF,

Pfb1500

I finally got my DV. I am charging it now. Will the bars go solid when it is fully charged? I am getting excited.

Pfb1500,

Dreamerr

Always in a state of confusion and silliness♀
Yep but know that it will drop the first bar pretty fast so don't worry.

Dreamerr,
Reactions: Pfb1500

zomger

When my unit is in use the bars are constantly changing.. Like on the first use of the charge the bars moving from 3 to 4 like every second. When it gets lower it's 2 to 3 and so on. My old unit wasn't like this. Once a bar dropped it was gone. My guess is they changed something with newer units. Not sure why haha.

zomger,

Dreamerr

That is normal at least that is how mine has been since day one. Full is full, once you turn it on and start using it, it is no longer full so it fluctuates between the two. That is how I see it anyhow. My unit is one of the originals.

Dreamerr,

OF

When my unit is in use the bars are constantly changing.. Like on the first use of the charge the bars moving from 3 to 4 like every second. When it gets lower it's 2 to 3 and so on. My old unit wasn't like this. Once a bar dropped it was gone. My guess is they changed something with newer units. Not sure why haha.

That's normal and correct. What you're watching is the heater going on and off. Due to the Internal Resistance (my current 'thing' with explaining batteries these days it seems) is causing the battery to 'sag under load' like when the lights in the kitchen dim when the washer starts. When the heater is shut down (because it makes temperature) you get a bar back.

I can't comment on your old unit except to say what you see is normal and correct. Mine does it.

OF

Pfb1500

The DV is now my favorite unit.
My Atmos, now that I have through the learning curve, medicates differently so it is nice to have both.
The Atmos is an expensive lighter as the DV is a true vape.

Pfb1500,
Reactions: OF

blais

Have you guys ever had luck with that oil drum?
i dropped a big dab in and it litterally didnt do shit, I tried it from like 370 all the way up to about 395

blais,

OF

i dropped a big dab in and it litterally didnt do shit, I tried it from like 370 all the way up to about 395

Yup, I like it. I run bubble in mine, I put a bit of the concentrate pad from the Volcano folks in the bottom. Say 1/8 to 3/16 inch? Concentrates do have to be hotter than bud in my experience.

You do understand it's a convection vape, right? If you don't have air flow through the can (like because there a plug in the hole) so the air goes around it it's not going to work since it doesn't heat the goods well enough. No airflow, no joy.

OF

OF,

Pfb1500

I have not tried them yet. I use 710 pen and Eureka for concentrates.

Pfb1500,

ZooVince

I haven't tried any oil(s) on my DV yet, but toasting kief-in-a-can works quite well if you:

1) do not "pack the can". I have much better luck with a mostly-full, losely packed can.
2) run the temp to +420F and then give the can a minute to heat-up. If I smell sweetness coming up the tube, it is time.

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
I don't think I've tried straight kief in the DV, but what would be the advantage to using the can as opposed to just loading the regular chamber?
:peace:

Stu,

OF

I don't think I've tried straight kief in the DV, but what would be the advantage to using the can as opposed to just loading the regular chamber?

It doesn't foul the bowl that way.

OF

OF,

Dreamerr

The keif doesn't fall out of the can? What kind of head are you getting from that? I want to try this hmmmmmmmm.

Dreamerr,

ZooVince

Stu: I wouldn't try to pack kief directly into my chamber. Kief might make a real mess of the bottom chamber screen. Pain to clean. Dreamerr: Putting kief loosely in the can (w/o the cotton wad) makes for good vapor clouds and clean-up is EZ. Give it a shot. ABV comes out in a dark brown chunk with a light tap if it's fully toasted. IF...it is not fully spent, a sticky mess can remains in the can. So...suck on it til you know it's done.

ZooVince,

Dreamerr

Will do...I will let you know what happens. I do it tomorrow.

Dreamerr,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
It doesn't foul the bowl that way.

OF
I suppose that was a stupid question of mine. Blame it on lack of quality herb here in S. America. I'm drinking way too much beer to compensate.....if that is even possible.

Stu,

OF

I suppose that was a stupid question of mine. Blame it on lack of quality herb here in S. America. I'm drinking way too much beer to compensate.....if that is even possible.

I'm not so sure it was stupid, but I did feel compelled to comment on it...... One way or the other stupid questions and I seem to eventually get linked up together, I gotta say I like being on the answer end of a few to kinda balance it out. Know what I mean?

Bummer about the herb situation. Then again I've lived and worked in such places. It is what it is. I've also had to deal with dry conditions (both on ship and ashore) which can make it even worse......

You know what Freewheelin' Franklin had to say on the subject.....

Best wishes on a speedy recovery.

OF

OF,

Stu

Maconheiro
Staff member
No worries, my friend. I'll be stateside tomorrow night, so I should be back to normal soon.

And what is this "kief" that you speak of? My memory is not what it used to be. Forget everything I've said for the last week or so. It's been a tough trek.

I'll be back on my feet soon enough. Now where was that beer waitress again?

Stu,

OF

And what is this "kief" that you speak of? My memory is not what it used to be.

It's the traditional mechanical concentrate, pressed into the hash of our youth in the places that now supply Europe (Morocco, Lebanon, and so on). Targeting dried Trichomes. It's usually screened out as I understand it, kind of like dry bubble hash? Done well it's splendid. Bordering on amazing. And when it's bad, it can still be pretty good.

And don't even get me started on that memory thing. As far as I'm concerned if it's really important, they'll call back......

OF

Top Bottom