David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

jambandphan03

in flavor country
my mini can was 325 + 18 to ship, from ALT. Could have gotten a lower price from NVS, but I went for instant grat with the online purchase from ALT, and it came with a quartz nail. The 18" was 250 + 25 shipped from NVS, no nail.

jambandphan03,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
awesome, thanks everyone! it's good to know what the range is at. i might be at NVS's door first thing. who knows what i might grab

Bob Loblaw,
Reactions: t-dub
I've heard DG's will be 15% off. I read it in another thread. Something to gauge pricing for tomorrow I guess. Also, I forgot to add earlier that colored discs cost a little more.

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

t-dub

Vapor Sloth
awesome, thanks everyone! it's good to know what the range is at. i might be at NVS's door first thing. who knows what i might grab
Resistance is futile, welcome to the "collective" :)

borg.jpg

Yea figured a colored disc is about $100 more I just called NVS and spoke with Josh on Sunday. I know though that someone from here snagged one when they first came out from NVS I believe and they didn't charge him any extra. I believe it was even a Rasta coloring.

VapeNStone,

Frederick McGuire

Aggressively Loungey
I've kinda got my heart set on the 24mm model.
And I like it's dome/adapter :)

Thanks for the input though :D

Frederick McGuire,

jambandphan03

in flavor country
He sent some glow in the dark fritted mini's to NVS they have a photo on their FB page... the stuff on Etsy looks like loose fritt glass ready to be used.

Who wants to help me in a picture contest? Here is my entry: if you feel so inclined, click "like" under my picture in FB :)

It's the tie dye wearing honey bear
Thanks y'all!
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...62968.79652.223281721092215&type=1&permPage=1

just ordered the regular bub for $250 :)
they said they have glow in the dark ones for $330.
your going to like it! I'm interested to hear your pro opinion. Other than some sweet Brandon Martin(local guy) heady dry pieces(from the combustion days), ive never had nice glass. Basically I have no frame of reference in the sci-glass scene, you could say i'm ignorantly blissful. A DG vs Stereo matrix vid would be much appreciated if possible.
Enjoy boobs.
FYI folks, NVS told me that colored discs only have a flare foot base, and only clear discs have the hexagon base. So the glow in the dark mini's probably have a standard base.

havealight101,

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
thank man! i know its gonna be a cool piece. sorry no stereo to compare it to :) i do have a matrix ion and hopefully my liquid sci will be fixed soon too.

i'm no glass guru but i often go to my lhs just to try out the glass and that has helped me alot.

first project is to see if i can take off the label, hahaha

ilovebOObs,
The paint comes off, but its etched, so it looks like its blasted after stripping the paint. Someone put a pic up a page or 2 back.
Check out NVS FB page, they habe some sweet cans that the bubble chamber isn't cylindrical. I still would have got a tube today, but I'd swap out my can for one of them any day.

havealight101,
Reactions: ilovebOObs

ilovebOObs

can i stick my male joint in there?
awe that sucks!!! that was the part i hated most, don't mind the rooster that much but those lame lettering sucks :(

ilovebOObs,
awe that sucks!!! that was the part i hated most, don't mind the rooster that much but those lame lettering sucks :(
The lettering is lame, I was thinking of having the lady tape it up with a design and bring it in to be blasted. Lhs that has a studio said they would blast it for cheap, but their blaster isn't an artist. We'll see, I feel better about defacing DG's stuff knowing he might not be the kindest of fellows.
BTW, why's the GTV in your Sig?

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
IMG_1314.JPG

IMG_1315.JPG

IMG_1316.JPG

IMG_1317.JPG
16"-17" Rasta frit convertible flare foot in the bag. Bob take a pic of it if you can.
(insert Brittney spears "oops I did it again" here)
Now an explanation is in order...

here it is bro! i went with a plain tube DI for $212. am proud of my restraint. sucker hits clean!

nice piece havelight. am sure you'll be happy. those cans were going for 399 retail dropped to like $320. i almost got one.... if there's any left by end of day, i might get one anyway

Top Bottom