David Goldstein's Fritted Disc

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
also, as a side note. my buddy who blows glass locally (inline rigs i posted in cheap, quality bubbler thread) stopped by and i talked to him about DG. so he is really surly and older guy, but he does do nice things like sell my buddy his glass at basically cost. he did ream my buddy a new asshole for being late yesterday, however my friend, while talented, is often frustratingly late. it takes all types and it seems like this guy isn't much of a business man, but a talented artist and while he might not have the best demeanor, he does good karma. just fyi. i still might clean off his logo. it's still etched so i won't feel as bad.

Bob Loblaw,
4/IMG_1317.JPG[/IMG]

here it is bro! i went with a plain tube DI for $212. am proud of my restraint. sucker hits clean!

nice piece havelight. am sure you'll be happy. those cans were going for 399 retail dropped to like $320. i almost got one.... if there's any left by end of day, i might get one anyway
I don't think I can put as many likes on that post as I want... Thank You!
That can in the middle with the small logo on the MP looks very nice. I'm holding off myself, as I know a trust fund baby that would love my can. I'm sure a lot of the haste we have heard about him is related to him exploding on the glass scene in recent months, and working like a dog to keep up..
Thanks again for the pic!

havealight101,
Reactions: Bob Loblaw

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I don't think I can put as many likes on that post as I want... Thank You!
That can in the middle with the small logo on the MP looks very nice. I'm holding off myself, as I know a trust fund baby that would love my can. I'm sure a lot of the haste we have heard about him is related to him exploding on the glass scene in recent months, and working like a dog to keep up..
Thanks again for the pic!
no sweat, they were just about to box it up when i got there. i wasn't getting it to stack as well as i thought it would from the vids i've seen and, but i slowed my pull and, Oingo Boingo! like fuckin' magic. unbelievably huge hits w/ almost no burn. this was so worth it. thanks for the recommendation guys

EDiT - oh and happy 710 all!

no sweat, they were just about to box it up when i got there. i wasn't getting it to stack as well as i thought it would from the vids i've seen and, but i slowed my pull and, Oingo Boingo! like fuckin' magic. unbelievably huge hits w/ almost no burn. this was so worth it. thanks for the recommendation guys

EDiT - oh and happy 710 all!
I keep my water right around 1cm or less above the frit for the best stacking and least amount of drag. It's really versatile, changing water levels and draw strength, you can change the amount of diffusion and draw to key in certain vapes. But I believe the frit really shines with a nail in it...so smooth.
VNS; free shipping on the second!?!?!! It's getting harder not to call back.

havealight101,

Slightly Medicated

(SliM) Iron Lungs
I thought that is what they would do with those new weird cans. I really don't like them. They basically just squished down the regular cans until they formed that shape. (overly simple explanation) Those extra few millimeters are pretty important because they help keep you dry. I have a feeling those weird cans will keep splashing in the owners face/mouth unless they use the absolute minimum amount of water. (HAHAHA I just noticed we don't have a thumbs down emoticon)

I wish I could make it down to NVS glass. I really want to check them out. Not sure it is worth the 4 hour drive though, when I can just order in person. I think next time I am in town I will stop buy.

One thing about the DG is that I have to clean this piece more then any other piece I have owned. It is definitely high maintenance glass. If you keep it clean, and at peak performance, it does hit better then most water pipes I have tried.

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
I thought that is what they would do with those new weird cans. I really don't like them. They basically just squished down the regular cans until they formed that shape. (overly simple explanation) Those extra few millimeters are pretty important because they help keep you dry. I have a feeling those weird cans will keep splashing in the owners face/mouth unless they use the absolute minimum amount of water. (HAHAHA I just noticed we don't have a thumbs down emoticon)

I wish I could make it down to NVS glass. I really want to check them out. Not sure it is worth the 4 hour drive though, when I can just order in person. I think next time I am in town I will stop buy.

One thing about the DG is that I have to clean this piece more then any other piece I have owned. It is definitely high maintenance glass. If you keep it clean, and at peak performance, it does hit better then most water pipes I have tried.
let us know how that oxy-spa works for ya

Bob Loblaw,
i alerted him to this thread to FB. should be here soon as well. he is waiting on approval
Dave?
Edit: so all day I worked up the mustard to order a flared body mini... No colored ones are left, just 1 clear. Probably, for the better.
I'm interested to hear what you all think of the flare when you get them. Hopefully, he keeps making them...

havealight101,

MarcellusWiley

Dab Trotter
Awesome Bob!!! Gunna be great to see DG posting in here! I'm so glad you guys have fallen in love with the fritter as much as I have :D

I was | | this close to grabbing one of the glow in the dark minis today but honestly spent too much on glass lately and just can't afford it right now. can't wait to see what else dave has in store for us in the future. (that beaker from aqua lab was cool too I wish someone posted a video of it)

MarcellusWiley,

Bob Loblaw

Astralnaut
Awesome Bob!!! Gunna be great to see DG posting in here! I'm so glad you guys have fallen in love with the fritter as much as I have :D

I was | | this close to grabbing one of the glow in the dark minis today but honestly spent too much on glass lately and just can't afford it right now. can't wait to see what else dave has in store for us in the future. (that beaker from aqua lab was cool too I wish someone posted a video of it)
my girl (who has no tolerance and weak throat and lungs) just took her first dab w/ the DG. coughed less than she has on second hand tokes. she approves

Speaking of beaker... josh mentioned a glow in the dark one that came in this evening. I'm not a big fan of beakers, I'm sure its sweet though.

havealight101,
Top Bottom