Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

Shit Snacks

Milaana. Lana. LANA. LANAAAA! (TM2/TP80/BAK/FW9)
Finally...something to keep my mind OFF the milaana, the triihouse creations continue to heal on many levels! The very first impression was mind blown. Literally. Still love lily...but for some reason I laughed when I pulled it out after using daisy all day.

For sure looking to you for the wpa setups!
Does it enhance the experience?

It can, I have a way to connect my HydraTree even but it's even harder to do the torch at that angle than with pwnt. For bubblers, all it takes is some silicone tubing really, that's how ibused tonalways use my buddies Daisy before I got my Lily. Though I use my own Daisy dry now fine (but it can be harsh for me sometimes, I should unpack the glass already...)

507E

Just received my Daisy yesterday and I couldn't be more happy with how it performs! Im really happy I went with the walnut. I had a tough time making my mind up.

There seems to be some marks from the bubble wrap on the wood in a few spots that wont wipe off. Should I give it a wipedown with acetone and then apply some of Eds beeswax butter? I would hate to ruin the beautiful finish.

Shit Snacks

Just received my Daisy yesterday and I couldn't be more happy with how it performs! Im really happy I went with the walnut. I had a tough time making my mind up.

There seems to be some marks from the bubble wrap on the wood in a few spots that wont wipe off. Should I give it a wipedown with acetone and then apply some of Eds beeswax butter? I would hate to ruin the beautiful finish.

The bubble wrap marks from Vaporstore have been discussed here previously (also in the Zion thread for some reason I believe) happened to me and @Farkas

Bizkat

Happened to me too from Vaporstore. I used 1500 grit sandpaper I got from Home Depot and the rings came right off after a few passes. No damage to the finish.

@Shit Snacks
Yeah it was me posting in Zion thread in response to a discussion about Zion packaging.

Shannock

First Daisy session...just because

Nice clouds - I wish I had the means to fill a Daisy bowl like that! Although in all honesty although the temptation is there you can put a surprisingly small amount (1.5 Vapman bowls) in there and still get 2 or 3 huge tasty clouds, like all manual vapes the choice is yours! Tbh it's the reason I'm still on the Milaana order in the hope something battery operated can come anywhere close to my Triihouse collection!

:peace:

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
@Shannock I haven't found another vape yet that gets close to the Daisy in vapor production (as in clouds that look like smoke as they waft about in the breeze across the backyard)and not sure I ever will, I too will keep up the search though but don't actually think I'll ever find a vape that hits Harder then the Daisy.

After years of use I can actually get close using my Vapor genie classic or VG hand carved teak but using them for more then a few hit's takes a toll on my throat where the daisy is nice and smooth.

IAmKrazy2

Darth Vapor
Hadn't used the Daisy in months. She was a little dirty. Managed to clean her all out this morning without use of alcohol. Torched the little metal piece, cleaned all glass with hot water and paper towel, and just scrapped everything i could out the wood bowl and hit it with the torch in a couple quick blasts. Not brand new clean but very good.

Missed this little fucker. I enjoy using the Zion more most of the time, and often compare it to Daisy, but Daisy is still the quickest and one of the best overall vapes IMO. A real gem. Can't help but feel lucky i got one when i did.

Shit Snacks

Indeed, Daisy/Lily and Zion/Milaana do do the crazy dense cloud thing mentioned above, a torch will always be slightly faster and they have different bowl styles but overall the performance is truly very similar for vapor production and efficiency at the very least. I am very glad to have both, still the best vapes I have ever used to date really (and friends have agreed). I'll try to get a photo of Daisy with the pwnt posted later today (my HydraTree still packed away), glad I snatched mine up too even though I was happy with Lily, especially now since I don't have access to my buddy's Daisy anymore either, wouldn't want to be without it!

Shannock

don't actually think I'll ever find a vape that hits Harder then the Daisy.

After years of use I can actually get close using my Vapor genie classic or VG hand carved teak but using them for more then a few hit's takes a toll on my throat where the daisy is nice and smooth.

Never tried a VG but like the style - I love my Lily as much as my Daisy but it is nowhere near as smooth and cool as the bigger sister!
I'm sure I read on here somewhere a hit from Daisy described as like inhaling a cloud.
:smug:

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Thanks! @Mister G

@Shannock I will def. try smaller amounts, I think the thing that's throwing me off is the huge bowl size...lily looks so slender by big sis!

@nondarb...I'm very pleased with it too, I got it for a GREAT deal from @subway13029 (it was a few months in the making though) now in in his debt.

I thought the lily and daisy were closer than they are, they are two different beasts!

@IAmKrazy2 glad to hear you echo the sentiments of @Shit Snacks on the comparison of the zion/daisy...probably one of the main reasons I'm staying seated.

Shit Snacks

tmRP0az.jpg

Promised and delivered. I think only the authentic pwnt tube fits perfectly in the hole without oring, not the knockoffs from China

I thought the lily and daisy were closer than they are, they are two different beasts!
Hopefully I'm as lucky one day. You're killing me saying shit like this.
comparison of the zion/daisy...probably one of the main reasons I'm staying seated.
Definitely the only reason I'm still in.

Enjoy your new vape, I'm jealous.

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
tmRP0az.jpg

Promised and delivered. I think only the authentic pwnt tube fits perfectly in the hole without oring, not the knockoffs from China
The Chinese knockoffs do fit but because it's glass they can fit a little tighter or looser. I have 4 and they all fit a little different. I don't like using them much with the Daisy tho because you can't see the vapor and you lose almost all feedback so combustion becomes a very serious danger. I found if you split the body and hit it like @WakeAndVape it helps to see the flame more also but you still have to be careful with the lack of feeback IMO.

You can also fit the angled Daisy tube in the top of a PWNT or atleast in the knockoff's but the fit can be extremely tight (I broke one PWNT knockoff from trying to separate the two). You get visible feedback from the angled Daisy tube so I like it this way much better.

So many ways to enjoy a Daisy you can't really go wrong, but no matter what you can always return to stock for the best experience your probably going to get with the Daisy! In her stock condition she is just so simple, so fast, so powerful, and just so smooth and tasty!

RUDE BOY

Space is the Place
... but no matter what you can always return to stock for the best experience your probably going to get with the Daisy! In her stock condition she is just so simple, so fast, so powerful, and just so smooth and tasty!

I agree. Other then just for shits 'n' giggles I for one see no need for a water tool with my Daisy, she's amazing just as she is.

Edit; my GBD pinnacle style tube fits but then my face is too close to the torch for comfort.

Shit Snacks

The Chinese knockoffs do fit but because it's glass they can fit a little tighter or looser. I have 4 and they all fit a little different. I don't like using them much with the Daisy tho because you can't see the vapor and you lose almost all feedback so combustion becomes a very serious danger. I found if you split the body and hit it like @WakeAndVape it helps to see the flame more also but you still have to be careful with the lack of feeback IMO.

You can also fit the angled Daisy tube in the top of a PWNT or atleast in the knockoff's but the fit can be extremely tight (I broke one PWNT knockoff from trying to separate the two). You get visible feedback from the angled Daisy tube so I like it this way much better.

So many ways to enjoy a Daisy you can't really go wrong, but no matter what you can always return to stock for the best experience your probably going to get with the Daisy! In her stock condition she is just so simple, so fast, so powerful, and just so smooth and tasty!

Yeah without holding the halves split the angle is even more difficult, but still doable both ways, its even worse with the HydraTree honestly so I've barely used that. Interesting about the Daisy mouthpiece in the tube, never thought of that... We'll see if I risk it though

But yeah in my experience the knockoffs also just do not work as well as the original, don't filter properly and leak. It was also my buddy's OG square Daisy that it didn't fit into, but a real pwnt did. Only ever got to try the real one in my own newer Daisy.

This definitely does offer an extra cooling factor though (almost as good as Daisy whip in a bubbler, which has the full visibility), and I can avoid combustion with it fairly easily, its still tricky though. My Daisys gotten harsher, maybe the bowl needs a cleaning but eh its fine.

Lily is definitely comparable when using a wider mouthpiece lile the options I posted in that thread, whistles and everything, it just has a smaller bowl and air/flame/vapor path regardless so that is ofcourse a factor, but still the hit for hit factor of similar amounts produce similar effects. Generally for me its as simple as Daisy can hold more and is even quicker/easier to use. And I do still use Daisy dry more than wet just like Zion/Milaana

nosmoking

Just so Dab HAppy!
But yeah in my experience the knockoffs also just do not work as well as the original, don't filter properly and leak. It was also my buddy's OG square Daisy that it didn't fit into, but a real pwnt did. Only ever got to try the real one in my own newer Daisy.
Just FYI, it's not like any PWNT will perfectly match another. Glass tolerances are too large too allow such precision in replications. Your PWNT may fit like a dream, however someone else's may fit loose or be too tight to fit. You just got lucky with yours IMHO. I bet yours will fit all Daisys pretty much the same though because wood tolerance is much more accurate.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
For me the daisy is in the category of vapes that are just fun to use, I actively enjoy using my daisy. I geek out on the design as I pull it apart to load and then snap it all back together and admire how this thing is a vape. Not to mention how flippin good it is at being a vape. My lilly and apollo are in my fun category too.

Hopefully I'm as lucky one day. You're killing me saying shit like this.

Definitely the only reason I'm still in.

Enjoy your new vape, I'm jealous.
To me the daisy is like the lily already through water (mostly) with a much bigger wide open draw. How I used it the lilly was always a little harsh. I actually have a harder time not combusting on a daisy, I can't always tell from the heat like I could with the lily, I have to wait for the taste to hit me. In a way I'm slightly sad I got it because I use them both at home and choose my daisy 99% of the time now.

The vaporstore price gouge was hard to stomach though, I almost held out for a 4/20 sale that doesn't look like it's going to happen.

Top Bottom