Discontinued Daisy vaporizer by Triihouse

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I was trying to wait until 4/20 to see if vaporstore had a sale, but there was a 15% off easter code so I grabbed it for $160. I know I'll kick myself when they release a 20-30% code for 4/20, but I was more worried about waiting for that and then kicking myself when the daisy went out of stock on their site. I love my lily too much to miss getting a daisy. Wood + glass + magnets = magic.

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I was trying to wait until 4/20 to see if vaporstore had a sale, but there was a 15% off easter code so I grabbed it for $160. I know I'll kick myself when they release a 20-30% code for 4/20, but I was more worried about waiting for that and then kicking myself when the daisy went out of stock on their site. I love my lily too much to miss getting a daisy. Wood + glass + magnets = magic.

You won't regret it, I am certain. Very low risk purchase. It's in high demand as it is now.

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
I had a dream about the daisy (actually more of a daisy/proto-pipe hybrid) ...that never happened before! I must try one...
. . . . Makes sense 'cos she definitely is dreamy! :luv:

I've just been having to use my Daisy with a sideways grip to combat the issue of my Vapman lighter constantly failing when I invert the flame.
gangsta.jpg
. . . I need to purge it again because it clearly didn't work the last time I tried purging it :myday:

And it would also be good to find the rest of my torches which are yet to resurface after a recent(ish) move :hmm:

But anyway, our faithful flower still pumped out vapor like the heavy artillery she is, regardless of the fact that she was laying on her side. Lazy Daisy!

Wishing you good luck in your quest WaV. She's worth the effort.

:peace:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Wow, I always thought people were exaggerating about how smooth the daisy was. My first go at it was a big open draw with zero resistance and zero heat so I thought I just wasn't doing the torch right or the chamber needed to heat a little first. Then I let out a fairly decent sized cloud, not massive, but surprising considering I didn't know it was there. Still figuring out how to use it with this crazy open zero resistance no heat draw. On the lily I kind of rely on the draw strength/heat to tell how I'm doing, the daisy is just so open and smooth I don't know where to go yet.

Are both holes carb holes? Not sure what technique to use yet, especially when every way is giving pretty good vapor. Just need to find that whistle...

VegNVape

Increase the Peace
Company Rep
From memory - bottom hole carb only.

The other hole is designed for cool air turbulence & you may well achieve combustion if you cover both.

And yep, she certainly is a sneakily smooth little number.

Gotta love my Daisy :luv:

'Effective Bong Replacement Therapy for serial combustors' :myday:

Enjoy her, @StormyPinkness.

MuchLove.
:peace:

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
Wow, I always thought people were exaggerating about how smooth the daisy was. My first go at it was a big open draw with zero resistance and zero heat so I thought I just wasn't doing the torch right or the chamber needed to heat a little first. Then I let out a fairly decent sized cloud, not massive, but surprising considering I didn't know it was there. Still figuring out how to use it with this crazy open zero resistance no heat draw. On the lily I kind of rely on the draw strength/heat to tell how I'm doing, the daisy is just so open and smooth I don't know where to go yet.

Are both holes carb holes? Not sure what technique to use yet, especially when every way is giving pretty good vapor. Just need to find that whistle...

Now that you're hooked, you have to read this whole thread, it's only 54 pages, I can't remember all the user best practices in here, such as how to use that carb hole correctly.

First advice. Daisy provides visual feedback, but you have to look down onto the glass neck, when the whistle goes and you hit the sweet spot, you can not miss the white walling in there, just make sure it is kept clean. Easier to see if you go commando like many of us here do, we take off the wood block mouth piece.

Happy Daisy Adventuring. She is probably the smoothest dry draw I've tried. It's also spoiled me for wide open air, I can't use vapes that have high resistance anymore, good thing I don't have to!

Shannock

Bottom hole only for carb, don't touch the top one, I like to almost pause my breath instead of releasing the carb to get huge hits as it let's you keep lung capacity for Vapor. Move your torch a little further away from the intake to find the Whistle compared to Lily it's amazing how far you can keep the torch away and get great results!

More than anything ENJOY :leaf:

Edit to say remember stir after every hit!

Farkas

Do you know about the bird?
Another tip that I found worked well for me in the beginning - hit it in front of a mirror so you can really see it milking up. It takes a little practice to eye the glass neck and where you're at with the torch, but once you hit the sweet spot, you'll hear that you're in the correct position and the vapor will flow. After that, I reversed the neck so that it is easier to see the vapor without using the mirror as a crutch. I believe Triihouse designed it so that the neck was swappable that way, although I may be mistaken there....

In any event, enjoy your new toy, sir! You won't be sorry you acquired it, that much I promise you. :rockon:

Last edited:

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Right, I definitely need to take a trip through all the past pages on this thread, just too excited to start using it.

I also need to remember to keep my eye on the neck like everyone is saying, I was staring at the flame and intake like I do on my lily. I also want to try it without the wood mp, I have a little facial hair that is preventing a perfect seal I think. Can't wait to play with it some more, the draw on it is so.... refreshing or something, not sure what word to use.

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
Ah, found the whistle over the weekend. I was giving into the temptation of the no restriction draw and inhaling way too hard. Really able to hit it hard without combusting at all now. I'm still dialing it in trying to extract as well\quick as I do with my lily, Daisy is fitting in well though.

34orn7q.jpg

Mister G

Deceptively Old Fart
I've been vas'ing for the Apollo, how's it compare to the Daisy?

Ah, found the whistle over the weekend. I was giving into the temptation of the no restriction draw and inhaling way too hard. Really able to hit it hard without combusting at all now. I'm still dialing it in trying to extract as well\quick as I do with my lily, Daisy is fitting in well though.

34orn7q.jpg

StormyPinkness

Rhymenocerous ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ
I've been vas'ing for the Apollo, how's it compare to the Daisy?
Woo, that's a tough one. I'm loving them so much as both pretty objects and vapes, but I also 100% still feel like I'm finding my way on both. I'd say I'm getting great flavor and extraction on both, just still locking in how to get the best result. My last couple runs on the apollo I would say the daisy runs smoother/cooler. Though there are lower settings on the apollo and depending on your technique the daisy can still give hot draws so I don't know. Another thing I like about both is handling unground. I can chunk it up and drop it in and extraction is great. Same wide open unrestricted draw it's up to you to regulate which is so nice. Hmmm, this is turning into what I like about both of them, I'm finding it difficult to say negatives about either.

Alright, one big plus to the apollo is ease of use. Put it in the chamber, turn it on, wait a bit, enjoy. None of the torch vape handling. Also the vapor coming through the long tube lit by the led is hypnotic, I love to stare at it coming up while I use it. The daisy probably has this too, the wooden mp get's in the way of me seeing it though. The touch functionality is smooth and fun, not having screens and buttons popping up all over is awesome. It's more portable. It's pretty big for a front pocket, but you could take it with you much easier than a daisy. I wasn't sure I'd need/like the boost feature. It seems like you'd just set the temp and vape at that, but I really like it. It just gives you more control before and during draws to add more power in. Not to mention it's got some good customization options on setting up pre-set heat up buttons, the boost level, the increment heat levels go up (5%-15%), etc which I haven't messed with. Negatives would be the hot chamber being exposed and swapping it while hot sucks. A lot of fc'ers are fixing it themselves though. I'm hoping a magnet solution get's used, I love that on triihouse stuff. The chamber isn't 100% secure in there either, just very secure. Also for the higher settings the short tube might not be enough to cool it, for me anyways. Also it's pricey, my most expensive vape purchase yet. Vaping with a flippin light bulb is just too damn cool to me though, couldn't pass it up.

I need to vape out the wood flavor and get some more use in before I could say which has better flavor (to me personally). Sorry if that was too un-daisy for the daisy thread. Also sorry if it was too "I love them both", but I just really, really do so far.

Any other daisy/apollo owners who can chime in?

WakeAndVape

VapeLife X
Haha I've done some topsy turvy hitting with my pwnt attached as a mouthpiece. Oh i still need to share a photo if that here...
Finally...something to keep my mind OFF the milaana, the triihouse creations continue to heal on many levels! The very first impression was mind blown. Literally. Still love lily...but for some reason I laughed when I pulled it out after using daisy all day.

For sure looking to you for the wpa setups!
Does it enhance the experience?

Top Bottom