Dabpress Rosin Plates

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
So I got my 3 ton press now I'm looking at your enail is the hybrid one on Amazon or just the titanium and what is the warranty on them

Right now on Amazon USA we only have our titanium e-nail available for $99 Eventually we will have the hybrid up, please allow us some time to deliver it to Amazon.

They have a 1 year warranty, thanks for your business and continued interest!

------------

Regarding duties by DHL, that is a wild story indeed! We are working hard to get all of our products stocked in warehouses in your country. Because of our low prices it takes us a little bit to grow but our promise is to be better, we appreciate everyone's patience.

Last edited:

CouchKushn

The flying Druid.
I’m sorry if I’m not posting in the proper area, I’m a brand new member and I never made rosin yet, I absolutely love it tho. I also just ordered the 3x5 uncaged diy rosin plates. I’m trying to find the area on the forum where I can learn what I need to know for pressing rosin, I’d appreciate it if someone would direct me where to go to get this info. I know nothing about proper temps., time to press, I’m a complete nube when it comes to pressing. Thanks very much. CouchKushn.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I’m sorry if I’m not posting in the proper area, I’m a brand new member and I never made rosin yet, I absolutely love it tho. I also just ordered the 3x5 uncaged diy rosin plates. I’m trying to find the area on the forum where I can learn what I need to know for pressing rosin, I’d appreciate it if someone would direct me where to go to get this info. I know nothing about proper temps., time to press, I’m a complete nube when it comes to pressing. Thanks very much. CouchKushn.

Thanks for your business! If you wanna take a trip back to 2015 and see what FC members were up to and travel to current times, check out this thread -

http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/rosin-technique-easy-diy-solventless.17470/

Otherwise, this very thread as well has some helpful general information as well as Dabpress product specific.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thanks @psychonaut, I’ll def. check that out. Cheers.

In general for flower I suggest 180-220F for 60s up to 4 mins, depending on temps, lower temps go longer, higher temps go shorter. For hash it really depends on how fine of material you are working with, the cleaner it is the lower in temps you can go. Usually you wanna use 20-30F lower in temps for hash, versus flower. Always experiment in small batches, that's my recommendation.

CouchKushn

The flying Druid.
In general for flower I suggest 180-220F for 60s up to 4 mins, depending on temps, lower temps go longer, higher temps go shorter. For hash it really depends on how fine of material you are working with, the cleaner it is the lower in temps you can go. Usually you wanna use 20-30F lower in temps for hash, versus flower. Always experiment in small batches, that's my recommendation.
Awesome, that’s the beginning info. that I’m looking for. I’ll be squishing flower at the moment, I’ve got quite a bit left over from last years grow, and I’ve got a H.F. 20 ton that I used to use for pressing powder for firework rocket engines. I can’t wait , I watched you press 10 grams of Subcools Cuvée , I got goose bumps through my whole body lol. Right now I’m growing 2 monster Alchemy plants from SubCool, those should produce a good amount of narcotic nectar. I think I’ll do a lot of reading and educating myself on what you all have to say among yourselves. Thanks for giving me a starting point, now I’ll have to wait till Sunday for the order to arrive, then I’ll give it a shot.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Awesome, that’s the beginning info. that I’m looking for. I’ll be squishing flower at the moment, I’ve got quite a bit left over from last years grow, and I’ve got a H.F. 20 ton that I used to use for pressing powder for firework rocket engines. I can’t wait , I watched you press 10 grams of Subcools Cuvée , I got goose bumps through my whole body lol. Right now I’m growing 2 monster Alchemy plants from SubCool, those should produce a good amount of narcotic nectar. I think I’ll do a lot of reading and educating myself on what you all have to say among yourselves. Thanks for giving me a starting point, now I’ll have to wait till Sunday for the order to arrive, then I’ll give it a shot.

You can not go wrong with subcool genetics! Seriously great flavors and potency. Be sure to hydrate your flower to about 60-62% RH stable in your jars before you press and you will be good. Don't press shake or dirty sift, those are non-starters IMO!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Does that include the kief from my 4 piece SpaceCase grinder?
I have had one person tell me I am better off dipping my rosin dab in the kief just before hitting the enail/banger for a bit of extra dirty fun.:hmm:

As long as it's not green, which my experience is it's usually not. My trim tray gives me some dirty sift I have to clean up in a smaller micron to even be happy with it, it also doesn't press well like shake.

CouchKushn

The flying Druid.
You can not go wrong with subcool genetics! Seriously great flavors and potency. Be sure to hydrate your flower to about 60-62% RH stable in your jars before you press and you will be good. Don't press shake or dirty sift, those are non-starters IMO!
Perfect, good info. Thanks.

MonkeyTime

I have not found success pressing keif... vape that!

I'm the little kid that always learned the hard way lol! Hot means hot, if it doesn't work, it just don't work, etc.

I have a small 3g pressed disk of kief I'm dying to press. I believe all of you but it's killing me looking at it, the press is calling me!

On a more serious note, I have been wanting to make some bubble hash for some live rosin, but have only made it once and I wasn't all that impressed. The hash that is. Other than much cleaner, is it worth the extra work?

Sick Vape

Solar Dabs
On a more serious note, I have been wanting to make some bubble hash for some live rosin, but have only made it once and I wasn't all that impressed. The hash that is. Other than much cleaner, is it worth the extra work?
What do you expect as a difference? From fresh frozen material compared to dried?
It might be some strains are more different from fresh frozen to dried than others?
Maybe the difference is also more pronounced if the drying took place in a freeze drier, as more oxidising/ageing occurs with traditional drying methods.

I wish I had enough material to try it for myself.

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
I'm the little kid that always learned the hard way lol! Hot means hot, if it doesn't work, it just don't work, etc.

I have a small 3g pressed disk of kief I'm dying to press. I believe all of you but it's killing me looking at it, the press is calling me!

If it's kief from a trim bin it might do alright, if it's from a grinder it's probably more contaminated, but it's all squishable, just won't be the same quality as pressing good hash/sift.

I think it's way better! :ninja:

IMO flavor, effects, shelf life, cleanup, I think it's easier to press too, but it does take a slightly different thought process / mindset than pressing flower.

Hoping to attempt a fresh frozen run here soon, was given the thumbs up, so we'll see... :science:

If it comes out half as good as @superdang9000 recent collection I'll surely be celebrating! :sherlock:

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
If it comes out half as good as @superdang9000 recent collection I'll surely be celebrating!

4924097_700b.jpg

Whether it's worth the extra effort I think mostly depends on the person and their goals. I personally think it's worth it but enjoy the process and definitely the results :spliff:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Dude @LesPlenty I really love this project of yours, please take/post more pics along the way!

Gawd, I’m getting more anxious about the press I want to buy hopefully being available from the EU warehouse before the holidays. Bet I have some North American brethren too!

I really appreciate Roger making the capital investment in regional warehouses in order to get dabpress gear into the hands of the people for the best price & least hassle. It would be infinitely easier for him to ship only from the China warehouse and say that’s it. So glad he’s always looking to improve and grow :tup:

Top Bottom