Dabpress Rosin Plates

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Nice day FC!

Last night I was able to get a glimpse of the hr10t35v unit prototype. It began stress testing yesterday. I will find out if I can share these pictures however, I will say right off the bat it looks very similar to the bj3t33 with the exception that it has a hydraulic cylinder instead of a bottle jack. We have sourced a high quality Chinese cylinder to pair with this unit. The bottom of the frame itself is more robust on this unit to accommodate the heavier duty pressure. It looks to be a little shorter and I'm almost positive it weighs less due to the hydraulic system and the fluid stored in the pump.

Right after the prototype was developed, Roger has already began looking into the aesthetics. He is hoping to pretty it up some, as springs are not as easy on the eyes for Roger.

It was confirmed that this unit is scheduled for release mid November. It will also have coupling compatibility with both the 3/8" NPT dp-cp390 pump, as well as the 1/4" ZG Strongway 10-ton pump with gauge.

I don't wanna say flagship, but this may actually be the dabpress AIO flagship unit as it's going to have heavy duty power plus all the technologies that rosineers have been requesting from us through the year.

Thank you all for your feedback, input, and criticisms. It is helping us grow to better serve you, our customer.

JCat

Accessory Maker
Ghost Train Haze (17-25% THC), sativa dominant.
Sour Tangie (21-27% THC), sativa dominant

The Ghost Train Haze 75% of the time ... I've always been partial to hazes ... yields on the haze are in the 25-30% range generally, and the tangie is usually a few % lower.

Baron23

Ghost Train Haze (17-25% THC), sativa dominant.
Sour Tangie (21-27% THC), sativa dominant

The Ghost Train Haze 75% of the time ... I've always been partial to hazes ... yields on the haze are in the 25-30% range generally, and the tangie is usually a few % lower.
Thanks!! Got some Sour Tangie marinating in a mason jar with a Boveda....need to try to press some.

Cheers

Hey Psychonaut,

Does dabPress offer some sort of insulation or buffer? I looked for something on amazon but couldn't find anything.

Is there something on Amazon that I could get? Should I get a nonstick pad? I remember seeing something about that.

Thanks.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey Psychonaut,

Does dabPress offer some sort of insulation or buffer? I looked for something on amazon but couldn't find anything.

Is there something on Amazon that I could get? Should I get a nonstick pad? I remember seeing something about that.

Thanks.

If you are using our plate kits or caged plate kits they all come with a silicone mat and bamboo plank for insulation and slip resistance for the bottom platen.

You won't need insulation for the top platen with the Dake B-10 with dp-rp37 or rp-35s caged plates as you just retract the ram from the top of the cage so it no longer makes contact.

If you go with the dp-rp33 or dp-rp35 plate kit, which attaches to the ram, I would recommend a 2" diameter 1/2" thick piece of hardwood like oak or bamboo to place inside the collar of the top platen before installing onto the ram.

Our AIO units are all double material, double layer insulated at the plates to protect the unit from heat draining.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Just about to order the dp-bj3t33, however I am sitting here wondering if the 3-ton press is sufficient for the plate size or will yield suffer.

When using the cylinder pre press dp-pm3015r your puck will be 1.75" diameter. You'll be able to apply up to 2500 PSI to the puck. I would recommend to keep the puck size in the 2-3 sq/in range to always have sufficient pressure for flower.

For hash/sift you have probably 2-3x the pressure needed.

dp-bj3t33 is best suited for pressing <7g flower.

psychonaut,
Reactions: JCat

StoneDog

Well, ordered Friday and it's arrived today! That's nothing short of amazing, thanks @dabpress.com stellar service.

Arrived in a plain box, really well packaged inside, and even included the spanners and allan key needed to attached the arms and the PID. Already done my first two squishes, I am a rosin virgin no longer:D. First was a Cosmic Queen (smells of rotting vomit and shampoo, in a good way...) and the rosin came out a mid amber colour and stinks! Next up was a Green Power hemp bud (less than 0.2% THC and 11%CBD. Dabbed this and it was great, the Cosmic Queen will have to wait until later today, very much looking forward to it. Both were done at 200F.

I'll hopefully do a full review with pics over the weekend, but so far I'm hugely impressed with both the service and the quality of the press.

ColoVaper

Science...Whoo!
Nice day FC!

Last night I was able to get a glimpse of the hr10t35v unit prototype. It began stress testing yesterday. I will find out if I can share these pictures however, I will say right off the bat it looks very similar to the bj3t33 with the exception that it has a hydraulic cylinder instead of a bottle jack. We have sourced a high quality Chinese cylinder to pair with this unit. The bottom of the frame itself is more robust on this unit to accommodate the heavier duty pressure. It looks to be a little shorter and I'm almost positive it weighs less due to the hydraulic system and the fluid stored in the pump.

Right after the prototype was developed, Roger has already began looking into the aesthetics. He is hoping to pretty it up some, as springs are not as easy on the eyes for Roger.

It was confirmed that this unit is scheduled for release mid November. It will also have coupling compatibility with both the 3/8" NPT dp-cp390 pump, as well as the 1/4" ZG Strongway 10-ton pump with gauge.

I don't wanna say flagship, but this may actually be the dabpress AIO flagship unit as it's going to have heavy duty power plus all the technologies that rosineers have been requesting from us through the year.

Thank you all for your feedback, input, and criticisms. It is helping us grow to better serve you, our customer.

Can’t wait to see it/purchase one! The strongway pump I ordered is supposed to be here tomorrow. So I’ll be ready to order when it’s becomes available! Thanks guys!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Nicely done @Hackerman :clap: Great squishing! Were you able to do a 7g run? I was surprised you were able to apply as much pressure as you were without steadying the unit with the handles.

Do you feel like the dp-bj3t33 is going to replace your dp-rp37 3x7" plates as far as personal production goes or do you feel like 3x7" plates are still needed for you to process your material?

psychonaut,

Abysmal Vapor

Supersniffer 2000 - robot fart detection device
Nicely done @Hackerman :clap: Great squishing! Were you able to do a 7g run? I was surprised you were able to apply as much pressure as you were without steadying the unit with the handles.

Do you feel like the dp-bj3t33 is going to replace your dp-rp37 3x7" plates as far as personal production goes or do you feel like 3x7" plates are still needed for you to process your material?
Sry but where is the squishing video ? I am kind of curious to see the driptech in action :)).

Abysmal Vapor,
Reactions: psychonaut
I am going to do some pressing and run some more videos today and tomorrow.

I did only 3 presses so far. All 1 gram and 2 gram loads. Very nice. I got the same yield as I get with my 12 ton setup.

Today, I made some 3.5g (1/8th ounce) and 7g (1/4 ounce) pucks. I am going to press those and utilize the drip tech aspect of the press. I'll get some videos up ASAP.

So far, I am totally impressed with this unit.

Will it replace my 3x7 caged setup and 12 ton jack??? Well, we shall soon see. LOL

More to come.

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
@psychonaut I am blown away by how quickly the lineup has grown. When shopping for something to press 1-7g at a time. What is your most productive and efficient piece of equipment. Do you find any perform better than others? Do you get better results when using the hydraulics or bottle jacks?

What is your current personal favorite?

I really like the new tilting feature. does the process of tilting the base and supporting arms scratch up a table? Was thinking those points of contact could have a rubber foot wrapped around them.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@psychonaut I am blown away by how quickly the lineup has grown. When shopping for something to press 1-7g at a time. What is your most productive and efficient piece of equipment. Do you find any perform better than others? Do you get better results when using the hydraulics or bottle jacks?

Thanks! For 1-7g at a time the 3t AIO units can't really be beat, they are not too little and too much so a personal presser can really feel at home with smaller surface area and a unit that doesn't take up a corner in the garage or workshop. This press can be used in a kitchen or living room in an apartment no problem. Both bottle jacks and hydraulic cylinders will deliver up to their rated pressure so it's just a difference in form factor (pump+cylinder vs bottle jack). They both will maintain their pressure until the release valve is opened.

What is your current personal favorite?

I have a special place in my heart for my dake b-10 and dp-rp37 3x7" caged plates, however I am now using the dp-hr10t35 which is the stainless steel mini rosin press. I prefer this unit because it has all the capabilities of the dake B-10 with the 3x7" except smaller plates. I generally am pressing between 2.4-5 sq/in pucks so it's perfect for this unit. The size is really what gets me, I can take it apart and travel with it versus my shop press setup, it ain't traveling!

I really like the new tilting feature. does the process of tilting the base and supporting arms scratch up a table? Was thinking those points of contact could have a rubber foot wrapped around them.

We are working on rubber covers on the feet to help protect your work table. I use a commercial grade kitchen stainless table so in my situation i dont worry about the surface but I guess some would need to be careful if pressing on furniture tables.

A silicone mat is included with the press which should be placed underneath the press feet to help protect your table.

procom32

@psychonaut Thanks so much for all of the information that you are putting out about these products. I was about to pull the trigger on the dp-hr10t35 but now I have some FOMO about the dp-hr10t35v. Do you have any idea when we will be able to see any pictures of the new device?

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@psychonaut Thanks so much for all of the information that you are putting out about these products. I was about to pull the trigger on the dp-hr10t35 but now I have some FOMO about the dp-hr10t35v. Do you have any idea when we will be able to see any pictures of the new device?

Ill check with Roger @dabpress.com if he wants the prototype picture posted. I know he was working on hiding the springs, so I'm sure he'd prefer to wait until we can present at least an early glimpse at its furthest development.

They are really different units, so if you wanna keep a tiny press the hr1t35 is unmatched in our lineip. If you are in no rush to get a press, then I would suggest to wait.

This is pretty much what it comes down to IMO.

Size, the new unit is much larger and requires more space to operate.
Integrated drip tech capability in the new unit though you can certainly build a base to rest the press on, face down.
Stainless steel frame vs 6061 aluminum
Higher price due to stainless steel frame

psychonaut,
Reactions: ColoVaper
Hey gang. Here is another video on the DP-BJ3T33 Rosin Press. This one simply verifies the PID temperature with my temperature probe.

a23eNoizRlg

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Thanks for sharing Hackerman. :tup:

How long was the unit powered on before that check? Do you preheat your press with the plates closed?

Top Bottom