Dabpress Rosin Plates

Fkn0wned

I'm kind of interested in the dp-bj6t35 but then again these post with the dp-hr10t35 look pretty appealing as well but having to buy a pump as well that is what is holding me back and for the fact it isn't on sale yet.

But how much of a difference would I notice as a novice at home presser for personal use between the 6 and 10 ton presses?

I am also leaning towards the dp-bj6t35 since it is listed on Amazon and I might be able to get a finance purchase using Affirm... and the talks of an even smaller press than the dp-bj6t35 gets me a little excited but I actually like the size of the dp-bj6t35.

Talk me in/out of getting one of these units!

(if I were to purchase something on Amazon could I show proof of purchase and me being an FC member and get any goodies a pre press mold or anything like that?)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I'm kind of interested in the dp-bj6t35 but then again these post with the dp-hr10t35 look pretty appealing as well but having to buy a pump as well that is what is holding me back and for the fact it isn't on sale yet.

But how much of a difference would I notice as a novice at home presser for personal use between the 6 and 10 ton presses?

I am also leaning towards the dp-bj6t35 since it is listed on Amazon and I might be able to get a finance purchase using Affirm... and the talks of an even smaller press than the dp-bj6t35 gets me a little excited but I actually like the size of the dp-bj6t35.

Talk me in/out of getting one of these units!

(if I were to purchase something on Amazon could I show proof of purchase and me being an FC member and get any goodies a pre press mold or anything like that?)

They're both similar sized frames, but the dp-hr10t35 is going to take up more workspace due to the pump. The ability to attach a pump with an integrated gauge is a nice feature for those who want it.

As to being able to notice a difference between the presses, you definitely will, the feel of the pump/cylinder vs the bottle jack/handle is quite different. The dp-hr10t35 will not need to be steadied with your free hand when applying the top end of the pressure capabilities. So the actual pressing will be a bit less "hands on" when applying pressure. As to the potential, you have a lot more potential on the 10-ton unit, simply because you have all that tonnage to press out dense rectangle pre-pressed pucks utilizing most of the surface area. With the 6-ton unit, it's better paired with the cylinder pre-press mold for max PSI on the smaller surface area.

If you're pressing hash/sift/kief primarily, either unit will give you the same results, as you won't be using much pressure at all.

For personal use the dp-bj6t35 is a great choice but if you want more hands free and more tonnage on tap, the dp-hr10t35 will be a better choice IMO.

If you purchase dp-bj6t35 on Amazon and leave your unbiased review of the product, you will get a free dab toolkit or pre-press mold.

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
dp-bj6t35 is available on Amazon Prime Store for US customers. We look forward to reading your unbiased reviews on Amazon for our latest offering!

https://smile.amazon.com/Hydraulic-Rosin-Dabpress-dp-bj6t35-Machine/dp/B07FVMLSDP

Thank you! I still offer free gift to my friends:D
My latest effort 2 x 5 gram MBAP
Best return yet.( unmeasured)

Thank you for your video!
@psychonaut I had a little more to give, but close to max pressure.@Alexis I think a third puck could just about fit. Am I right in thinking the 2x4 pre press pictured above will pre press and Oz. And that the bottle jack upgraded to 8 ton could handle it? I would like to try that sometime when I have lots of product. 2 x five grams works really well. Anymore might be less effective? maybe 3 x seven Is possible? 21g! It’s pretty close to an Oz anyway? Happy pressing

The 6 ton pressure seem like great. If you wanna ungrade to 8 ton bottle jack, could you please send us a spec first?
I'm looking to buy the dabpress 3x3 version and get pre-press mold and filter bags. Is there a discount code for FC members?

I am sorry! I didn't find that issue of add-to-cart, but now i fixed it. Thank you for your reminding!

Fkn0wned

Will the dp-hr10t35 be available on Amazon at some point in time possibly as well as an addition with the hand pump?

Fkn0wned,

Alexis

Hey guys, got some catching up to do here after another alert slipped by. All good tbough I love reading this thread, and now I have yetsteday's episode to watch today.

But first, I would like to run a Q by our utmost knowledgable and helpful member @psychonaut please, hope you are having a good weekend.

Okay, harvest is going good. Only 1 whole auto in last wednesday, and one top half on friday.

In all previous years we have not harvested at the right time because weather has been so poor that they just haven't developed properly, then have needed to stay out longer when the weather improves in order to gain some potency and have always run past their best, deteriorated generally due to weather conditions and extension, with degradation of THC and more sedative physical effects which I don't want so much.

This year they have developed at maximum rate as much as we could wish for. By Friday day 75, most of them were harvestable already, with a large majority of cloudy trichomes but barely any Amber.
We started panicking about letting them go slightly over again past peak potency. However a big heatwave was forecast which we are in right now and is due to last until Wednesday or Thursday the Next Three Days at about 30 degrees.

I had to move out of my bedroom to turn it into a drying area we have the windows blacked out and open with a fan blowing trying to keep as much air circulating as possible without letting too much light in. This is one of the problems with auto flowers you may be harvesting in the middle of a heatwave.

Due to the open structure of them however the buds are pretty uniformly developed all over so we are deciding to harvest them whole when appropriate, trying to draw a perfect line between letting the tops go too far and sacrificing yield and potency on the lower down buds.

But it looks like we should be able to strike a perfect balance here without losing too much on the lower sections. The big benefits to this is that the whole plants will dry more slowly in the heatwave.
As we are today I do not believe anything has gone pastpeak potency and has actually improved by the day. It has beem such a daily dilemna, beong so undecided about exactly when to harvest each one.
There are 3 that could easily be taken now, mostly cloudy, not many amber on top buds even, but fully developed trichs almost all cloudy all over, some clear still on lower branches (buds glisten more). Pistols are fully amber all over, curled mostly, although trich examination has suggested they had a way to go still.

One is pretty much "there". I would take it tomorrow if not for the heatwave. Tuesday at latest, I really want it at peak. These are the Hybrid Brooklyn Sinrise, a 50/50, so amber trichs ate not excatly necessary. We have indica Night Queen. We should chop these before they amber really (to get up from the sofa to press more rosin lol) and before all pistols have darkended.

But another consideration here with regards to rosin and pressing. I have come across the idea that plants flowered a little longer with a higher proportion of Amber trichomes maybe a little better for pressing rosin from? And not to mention the fact that you will get a bigger yield this way at the expense of a less energizing psychoactive effect possibly.

So I have to keep this in mind as well I don't want to pull most of them too early if it would be better to run them a little later, ambering up slightly more for the sake of better pressing down the line.

Its all pretty much in hand, though I swing back and forth many times a day trying to be sure. But I wondered if you give this much thought @psychonaut when you harvest? Do you just carry on as always, choosing your optimal harvest time without any thought or rosin- just for potency and effects?
Or do you purposely flower them a little longer knowing you will get a slightly better return from pressing?

No need for any detailed reply, if you have any thoughts on this thst is.

I am also considering having a go at the Paper Bag method in between hanging and jarring, I've never tried it before and I'm a little intimidated about doing something new and getting it wrong.
But we have such an amazing opportunity here I don't want anything to go to waste, so far the only thing that has not gone perfectly is the heat in which the first two are drying currently.

Timing the harvest not drying too quickly and getting into the jars at the right time is all stands between us now and something really special. I have had some samples and wow! Today I have not even felt the need to medicate it is 7 p.m. now and I have just been so chilled out all day from the 3 vapcap loads I had last night on top of my usual level of stonedness.

I just felt so cained and totally relaxed all day without it, and this never happens. Some proper shit for sure!:nod:

Masdive thanks now @psychonaut for any thoughts.:tup:

Squishydreams

Hey guys, got some catching up to do here after another alert slipped by. All good tbough I love reading this thread, and now I have yetsteday's episode to watch today.

But first, I would like to run a Q by our utmost knowledgable and helpful member @psychonaut please, hope you are having a good weekend.

Okay, harvest is going good. Only 1 whole auto in last wednesday, and one top half on friday.

In all previous years we have not harvested at the right time because weather has been so poor that they just haven't developed properly, then have needed to stay out longer when the weather improves in order to gain some potency and have always run past their best, deteriorated generally due to weather conditions and extension, with degradation of THC and more sedative physical effects which I don't want so much.

This year they have developed at maximum rate as much as we could wish for. By Friday day 75, most of them were harvestable already, with a large majority of cloudy trichomes but barely any Amber.
We started panicking about letting them go slightly over again past peak potency. However a big heatwave was forecast which we are in right now and is due to last until Wednesday or Thursday the Next Three Days at about 30 degrees.

I had to move out of my bedroom to turn it into a drying area we have the windows blacked out and open with a fan blowing trying to keep as much air circulating as possible without letting too much light in. This is one of the problems with auto flowers you may be harvesting in the middle of a heatwave.

Due to the open structure of them however the buds are pretty uniformly developed all over so we are deciding to harvest them whole when appropriate, trying to draw a perfect line between letting the tops go too far and sacrificing yield and potency on the lower down buds.

But it looks like we should be able to strike a perfect balance here without losing too much on the lower sections. The big benefits to this is that the whole plants will dry more slowly in the heatwave.
As we are today I do not believe anything has gone pastpeak potency and has actually improved by the day. It has beem such a daily dilemna, beong so undecided about exactly when to harvest each one.
There are 3 that could easily be taken now, mostly cloudy, not many amber on top buds even, but fully developed trichs almost all cloudy all over, some clear still on lower branches (buds glisten more). Pistols are fully amber all over, curled mostly, although trich examination has suggested they had a way to go still.

One is pretty much "there". I would take it tomorrow if not for the heatwave. Tuesday at latest, I really want it at peak. These are the Hybrid Brooklyn Sinrise, a 50/50, so amber trichs ate not excatly necessary. We have indica Night Queen. We should chop these before they amber really (to get up from the sofa to press more rosin lol) and before all pistols have darkended.

But another consideration here with regards to rosin and pressing. I have come across the idea that plants flowered a little longer with a higher proportion of Amber trichomes maybe a little better for pressing rosin from? And not to mention the fact that you will get a bigger yield this way at the expense of a less energizing psychoactive effect possibly.

So I have to keep this in mind as well I don't want to pull most of them too early if it would be better to run them a little later, ambering up slightly more for the sake of better pressing down the line.

Its all pretty much in hand, though I swing back and forth many times a day trying to be sure. But I wondered if you give this much thought @psychonaut when you harvest? Do you just carry on as always, choosing your optimal harvest time without any thought or rosin- just for potency and effects?
Or do you purposely flower them a little longer knowing you will get a slightly better return from pressing?

I am also considering having a go at the Paper Bag method in between hanging and jarring, I've never tried it before and I'm a little intimidated about doing something new and getting it wrong.
But we have such an amazing opportunity here I don't want anything to go to waste, so far the only thing that has not gone perfectly is the heat in which the first two are drying currently.

Timing the harvest not drying too quickly and getting into the jars at the right time is all stands between us now and something really special. I have had some samples and wow! Today I have not even felt the need to medicate it is 7 p.m. now and I have just been so chilled out all day from the 3 vapcap loads I had last night on top of my usual level of stonedness.

I just felt so cained and totally relaxed all day without it, and this never happens. Some proper shit for sure!:nod:

I like to hang the whole plant to dry then do a dry trim. I then cure in Turkey bags and store in Turkey bags. I used to use glass jars but it just got to be a pain and honestly I think Turkey bags are better. It's easy to open them up an move things around to ensure everything is curing evenly.

I think any curing should be done with everything together if possible, unless it's over a lb, then do a lb per container.

Hope this helps.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@Alexis personally I wouldn't change anything about your workflow. This website has been a wealth of information and hasn't lead me astray.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest

So much of it all depends on the environment. Here in Colorado it's pretty normal to have a RH of about 20%. It gets hot as well, so those are all challenges to the process but I've found good luck with using darkness, humidifiers, and temperature control (as best I can) to allow things to go slowly and properly.

For someone in Florida though, nearly none of my post chop advice would likely be appropriate as mold is nearly no problem for me.

Now for me, I do like for there to be a variety of cannabanoids in the various stages of development available, at the pace that I consume my medicine it generally has a great cure by the time it's all said and done and I'm pretty well medicated and content all along the way.

I also try and keep my buds and press what I need for a week or two (at the very most), but I suppose depending on your preference, you could have everything where you want it potency wise on the resin, and process the whole lot over the course of a couple of weeks depending on how much time you have for pressing. Then store all of the rosin in a cold dark environment, and break it out as you need it. By not pressing everything at once I have the ability to get more cured product if I want it. So far I havent had much stuff over about 4-5 months that I've pressed and none of it seemed overripe and sedative. I am a sativa/hybrid mostly, I have some blackberry kush for the nightcap but that's the only indicas I really touch, maybe 0.3g per day, and I am vaping those as flowers for the extra stone.

So, for now my best advice would be, see how things go, press the buds along the way so long as they're not too wet (between 58-62% RH is great), try pressing the lower buds that aren't as mature, and then the more mature buds. It's a fun learning process. You may find you like the flavors and affects better when they reach a certain point in maturity. Seeing that you have your hands in the entire process, I'd also recommend to take some notes, may only need mental notes, but it'd be good to know if you're more into a sativa that's harvested more early instead of late.

Alexis

@Alexis personally I wouldn't change anything about your workflow. This website has been a wealth of information and hasn't lead me astray.

https://www.growweedeasy.com/harvest

So much of it all depends on the environment. Here in Colorado it's pretty normal to have a RH of about 20%. It gets hot as well, so those are all challenges to the process but I've found good luck with using darkness, humidifiers, and temperature control (as best I can) to allow things to go slowly and properly.

For someone in Florida though, nearly none of my post chop advice would likely be appropriate as mold is nearly no problem for me.

Now for me, I do like for there to be a variety of cannabanoids in the various stages of development available, at the pace that I consume my medicine it generally has a great cure by the time it's all said and done and I'm pretty well medicated and content all along the way.

I also try and keep my buds and press what I need for a week or two (at the very most), but I suppose depending on your preference, you could have everything where you want it potency wise on the resin, and process the whole lot over the course of a couple of weeks depending on how much time you have for pressing. Then store all of the rosin in a cold dark environment, and break it out as you need it. By not pressing everything at once I have the ability to get more cured product if I want it. So far I havent had much stuff over about 4-5 months that I've pressed and none of it seemed overripe and sedative. I am a sativa/hybrid mostly, I have some blackberry kush for the nightcap but that's the only indicas I really touch, maybe 0.3g per day, and I am vaping those as flowers for the extra stone.

So, for now my best advice would be, see how things go, press the buds along the way so long as they're not too wet (between 58-62% RH is great), try pressing the lower buds that aren't as mature, and then the more mature buds. It's a fun learning process. You may find you like the flavors and affects better when they reach a certain point in maturity. Seeing that you have your hands in the entire process, I'd also recommend to take some notes, may only need mental notes, but it'd be good to know if you're more into a sativa that's harvested more early instead of late.
Thanks very much that is extremely helpful, and funnily again as usual I can relate to every point you make, in such a manner that Im having to process and mull it over subconsciously, mixing with the picture already in my mind.

Big thanks also @Squishydreams . One whole plant is coming in tomorrow we decided. But now Im having a dilemna about maybe taking the next 2 or 3 in sections, leaving the lower 4 or 6 branches to fatten up for several days.

We took the top of one last week, which was clearly ready. But man you should see the way the underneath has come along so rapidly since we opened it up. The lower buds have doubled in size, are starting to look like sticky glue and smell amazing.

It was absolutely the right decision to leave that section out there. There is there is a good ounce on there now, which is so much more developed than it was a few days ago.

So in our case I think it might make sense to sacrifice the superior whole plant hanging method, in order to increase potency and yield overall and we will still be taking the majority of the plant to hang in 1 bit anyway so it shouldn't make too much difference compared to what we will gain from it.

Im swinging back and forth with my decisions like crazy currently wanting to get it just right but not in a fit mental condition to be sure about what I'm doing.

Thanks also @psychonaut I have indeed followed that dry/cure guide/formula. But I keep hearing so much about the bag method. We will likely have about 20 OZ from 8 Autos. The Sunrise are big yielders, fast finishers with hardly any leaf so it is all open and stretched out- great strain, mold and pest resistance and very potent too.

So yes I hear yiu @Squishydreams on the hassle jars can be. But whatever, each plant/section will be kept and cured seperately, diff phenos etc..., so maybe turkey bags wouldnt be as much of an advantage here.

As long as I dont jar too soon, my usual error, monitoring 30 jars could be fun I guess without too much headache. Boy do I just LOVE to get everything jarred up to start the cure. This is the stage at which my mind rests at last.

Thanks guys have a lovely evening. I am quietly growing more excited about my upcoming initiation into the world of rosin pressing. :)

Last edited:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
I took some time and care this morning and upgraded the dp-bj6t35 with a Torin Big Red 8-ton bottle jack. I must say that in the beginning the process is relatively simple as you loosen the screws, the challenge here is the 2 heavy duty springs in the frame railing. The springs already have a fair bit on tension on them just supporting the height of the bottom platen and bottle jack.

Once the appropriate screws are loosened to allow you to be ready to begin removing the bottle jack, I would suggest to recruit the assistance of a 2nd person for help in this part. I would suggest someone with a bit of strength. The bottom platen needs to be drawn up basically closing the plates together, in order to place the bottle jack with the collar underneath. It could be done with 4 irwin speed grip clamps (I tried it with one and it just wasn't working, 2 would probably help, but 4 would actually hold the plates up without the need of a second person helping).

Once the bottle jack was in place the bottom platen can be lowered with the ram of the bottle jack centered onto the bottom platen (you will see a circular cut-out in the steel here for that). Finally finish by tightening the collar screws so that it is as centered as possible. With this particular bottle jack there were no holes to lock it into the bottom of the frame. It will work fine like this as do in other shop-presses, however, if you do plan on tilting this unit, just be aware that the jack is resting on the frame instead of being bolted on. I would advise to only utilize that method with a bolted on bottle jack (i.e. stock bottle jack).

The reduction in plate opening was about 1/2". So it went from having a 1 1/4" opening to 3/4" opening. Not exactly ideal for using 7g stuffed bottle tech filters, but this should be plenty for those pressing rectangle pre-pressed pucks.

Here is comparation -

Dabpress stock 6-ton bottle jack:
Weight: 9.92lbs
Height: 8.5"
Diameter: 2.8"

Torin Big Red 8-ton:
Weight:12.72lbs (shipping weight)
Height: 9"

My personal recommendation is to not pair this bottle jack with the press, mainly due to the limited opening inbetween the plates. If you can live with that, by all means, it fits and works fine.

Be sure to take extra special care during the upgrade process, the springs are very tight with quite a bit of resistance. I highly recommend to use the dimensions of the stock bottle jack to compare against any potential upgrade options. Height is probably the biggest consideration, outside of the ram diameter.

2e5p5x5.jpg

16lldgy.jpg

2z7mxcl.jpg

dxbipt.jpg

2md0vbd.jpg

Last edited:

dabpress.com

Manufacturer
My latest effort 2 x 5 gram MBAP
Best return yet.( unmeasured)

Will the dp-hr10t35 be available on Amazon at some point in time possibly as well as an addition with the hand pump?

I only produced 50 sets dp-hr10t35, So I wouldn't list on amazon.com till the second batch. Thank you!

A good harvest :leaf:

I took some time and care this morning and upgraded the dp-bj6t35 with a Torin Big Red 8-ton bottle jack. I must say that in the beginning the process is relatively simple as you loosen the screws, the challenge here is the 2 heavy duty springs in the frame railing. The springs already have a fair bit on tension on them just supporting the height of the bottom platen and bottle jack.

Once the appropriate screws are loosened to allow you to be ready to begin removing the bottle jack, I would suggest to recruit the assistance of a 2nd person for help in this part. I would suggest someone with a bit of strength. The bottom platen needs to be drawn up basically closing the plates together, in order to place the bottle jack with the collar underneath. It could be done with 4 irwin speed grip clamps (I tried it with one and it just wasn't working, 2 would probably help, but 4 would actually hold the plates up without the need of a second person helping).

Once the bottle jack was in place the bottom platen can be lowered with the ram of the bottle jack centered onto the bottom platen (you will see a circular cut-out in the steel here for that). Finally finish by tightening the collar screws so that it is as centered as possible. With this particular bottle jack there were no holes to lock it into the bottom of the frame. It will work fine like this as do in other shop-presses, however, if you do plan on tilting this unit, just be aware that the jack is resting on the frame instead of being bolted on. I would advise to only utilize that method with a bolted on bottle jack (i.e. stock bottle jack).

The reduction in plate opening was about 1/2". So it went from having a 1 1/4" opening to 3/4" opening. Not exactly ideal for using 7g stuffed bottle tech filters, but this should be plenty for those pressing rectangle pre-pressed pucks.

Here is comparation -

Dabpress stock 6-ton bottle jack:
Weight: 9.92lbs
Height: 8.5"
Diameter: 2.8"

Torin Big Red 8-ton:
Weight:12.72lbs (shipping weight)
Height: 9"

My personal recommendation is to not pair this bottle jack with the press, mainly due to the limited opening inbetween the plates. If you can live with that, by all means, it fits and works fine.

Be sure to take extra special care during the upgrade process, the springs are very tight with quite a bit of resistance. I highly recommend to use the dimensions of the stock bottle jack to compare against any potential upgrade options. Height is probably the biggest consideration, outside of the ram diameter.

2e5p5x5.jpg

16lldgy.jpg

2z7mxcl.jpg

dxbipt.jpg

2md0vbd.jpg

Thank you for your time!

Blargas541

Thank you for your time!

Any chance you can comment on the effectiveness by comparison of using your bottle jack kit vs purchasing a 10-ton h-frame shop press and pairing it with the plates you've got on amazon currently?

I want to press about 14g at a time and my main concern is preserving flavor, followed by yield and portability of the press.

If I'm understanding right the bottle jack press is to be used with smaller, round pre-press pucks whereas an h-frame shop press could press larger amounts in a rectangular pre-press, does that sound right?

any chance of adding a pressure gauge to the bottle jack unit?

invertedisdead

PHASE3
Manufacturer
Any chance you can comment on the effectiveness by comparison of using your bottle jack kit vs purchasing a 10-ton h-frame shop press and pairing it with the plates you've got on amazon currently?

I have both, I usually squish 4-10 grams. I'd probably opt for 10-12 ton if I was going to consistently press 14g though.

I want to press about 14g at a time and my main concern is preserving flavor, followed by yield and portability of the press.

If I'm understanding right the bottle jack press is to be used with smaller, round pre-press pucks whereas an h-frame shop press could press larger amounts in a rectangular pre-press, does that sound right?

any chance of adding a pressure gauge to the bottle jack unit?

Yield and flavor don't really have much as much to do with the press design, that's more so related to what your squishing, though the portability of the press is definitely something you can control. Personally I'd probably go for the new stainless steel 10 ton if portability is important. As long as you have appropriate PSI for your puck size your yields shouldn't suffer, but 14g is probably at the limits for the 6 ton.

I honestly haven't tried a 14g squish in my bottle jack press, maybe I'll try it soon. I have the 2x4" pre press, I usually use it for pressing 7-10g of fluffier material. I've pressed both round and square pucks on my 3x5 plates, I use the different pre-presses for different things. The square pucks make directional folding super easy for terpene preservation.

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
This is the one I was considering, what do you think? https://www.lowes.com/pd/Buffalo-8-Ton-Black-Bull-Hydraulic-Bottle-Jack/4717449

It's listed with a 7.5" overall height, is there something else I should be looking at spec-wise?

That one looks like it'd fit though if you have the ability to see it in person and compare it against your stock bottle jack that'd be best. I personally wouldn't recommend to replace the jack unless absolutely necessary. Please keep in mind the frame is only rated to withstand 8 tons of pressure so you will want to watch for the bottom of the frame where the jack rests for any flex.

superdang9000

Flameo Hotman!
That one looks like it'd fit though if you have the ability to see it in person and compare it against your stock bottle jack that'd be best. I personally wouldn't recommend to replace the jack unless absolutely necessary. Please keep in mind the frame is only rated to withstand 8 tons of pressure so you will want to watch for the bottom of the frame where the jack rests for any flex.

All right, thanks. I've had pretty good results with the 6-ton anyway, so maybe I'll just keep this in mind if it needs to be replaced in the future.

It's really not about how much pressure, IMO.

I got equally good results from the 4 ton press setup as I do with my 12 ton.

Everyone has their own technique but as for me... if you are using the full capacity of your press..... you're pressing too hard.

I will be doing some very small loads later today. I just want to taste a cultivar so I will be pressing tiny 1 or 2 gram loads of several different flavors.

Just because I have the largest setup, doesn't mean I need to press 7 grams at a time, every time. The larger presses also work great for tiny test runs. And, I certainly won't need all 12 tons of available resources.

:)

Top Bottom