Dabpress Rosin Plates

LesPlenty

Company Rep
the search engine doesn’t let me search kp-1
Also, this is the Dabpress thread, not the Nugsmasher Knockoff thread.:haw:
Daabpress make a few different models for different needs and are all well made with good value and much help if/when needed.:myday:
I have physical problems that make pumping one of those you linked are a bit hard on me. I splashed out a bit and got a unit capable of pressing an ounce at a time(I don't) due to the separate pump/ram setup.
The equivalent to the unit you posted made by Dabpress is only slightly more expensive and has driptech capability,(press on an angle to help rosin flow away from the heat)
https://www.dabpress.com/products/3...e-driptech-intergrated?variant=19756456968265

MegaMan2k

Hi guys!

Totally new to dabs, bought a Flowerpot more than a year ago, but didn’t have any access to concentrates, so I only used it with flowers.

Lately, I’ve seen that “cheap” presses are for sale, and I’m seriously thinking about getting this one: https://m.dhgate.com/product/beauty...-decorative/228889553.html?invitorid=FNNNbi6d

I’ve been reading the last pages in this thread and I can not findany references/info (the search engine doesn’t let me search kp-1, too ahort), so I’d like your help / oppinion here.

I have access to a lot of flowers, and guess it can be a good tool to get some rosin and find new limits in my highs ( http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/w...-than-i-used-to-get.29291/page-6#post-1410424 ), though I’m a total newbie in concentrates.

Seems pretty easy to operate and price is not that high... any advices / alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

Not to bash u but I believe this thread is specifically intended for the Dabpress users / dabpress troubleshooting, xP

But really you should get on the dabpress wagon and stay in here :D

I went thru a few presses and sets of plates before i took the leap into dabpress, best leap ever,
I just have the plates and using my old press, you could find a used press locally and maybe only need a new pump for it around 40-50 bucks :-)

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hi guys!

Totally new to dabs, bought a Flowerpot more than a year ago, but didn’t have any access to concentrates, so I only used it with flowers.

Lately, I’ve seen that “cheap” presses are for sale, and I’m seriously thinking about getting this one: https://m.dhgate.com/product/beauty...-decorative/228889553.html?invitorid=FNNNbi6d

I’ve been reading the last pages in this thread and I can not findany references/info (the search engine doesn’t let me search kp-1, too ahort), so I’d like your help / oppinion here.

I have access to a lot of flowers, and guess it can be a good tool to get some rosin and find new limits in my highs ( http://fuckcombustion.com/threads/w...-than-i-used-to-get.29291/page-6#post-1410424 ), though I’m a total newbie in concentrates.

Seems pretty easy to operate and price is not that high... any advices / alternatives?

Thanks in advance!

Hi there :wave: Since you're here I will shill our products to you :p

Honestly though, our 3-ton model is available on Amazon USA right now for $329 free shipping with the $40 off coupon promo running at the moment. This unit can press up to 7g of flower at once. It can also press a considerable amount of hash on 3x3 9 sq/in surface area. At least 10g or more.

https://www.amazon.com/Hydraulic-dp-bj3t33-Anodized-Accurate-Detected/dp/B07KQ387F3

Some benefits to our 3 ton unit over the unit you linked is that we have a fully open system that you can perform self repairs. The linear bearings and compression springs on the bj3t33 offer perfect alignment. Shipping that unit back in for repair is going to cost you a lot of money, and finding replaceable parts locally with our unit is much easier. We offer 1 year free replacement parts and lifetime 50% off replacement parts warranty. Our customers are well serviced internationally.

Thanks for your interest in rosin :D:science::leaf:

Thankyou for all the replies. I think i am going for the 6 ton press. Seems easier to store and i dont think ill miss the extra tonnage. This is just for personal use.

That is a great choice! It is our most popular model in fact. I try and recommend for personal use our 3-ton unit but 6-ton is a wise choice to extend your capacity for the future.

TheFatBastard

Honestly though, our 3-ton model is available on Amazon USA right now for $329 free shipping with the $40 off coupon promo running at the moment. This unit can press up to 7g of flower at once. It can also press a considerable amount of hash on 3x3 9 sq/in surface area. At least 10g or more.

https://www.amazon.com/Hydraulic-dp-bj3t33-Anodized-Accurate-Detected/dp/B07KQ387F3

Some benefits to our 3 ton unit over the unit you linked is that we have a fully open system that you can perform self repairs. The linear bearings and compression springs on the bj3t33 offer perfect alignment. Shipping that unit back in for repair is going to cost you a lot of money, and finding replaceable parts locally with our unit is much easier. We offer 1 year free replacement parts and lifetime 50% off replacement parts warranty. Our customers are well serviced internationally.

Looks AWESOME! Any chance of have it shipped from the UK / Europe so I don't have to deal with customs?

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Looks AWESOME! Any chance of have it shipped from the UK / Europe so I don't have to deal with customs?

Unfortunately not the amazon USA offer. We are still restocking the EU warehouse in Belgium, hoping to have the hydraulic press selections available soon. Right now we do have 10 and 12-ton units available in EU 220v models, the hand pump would have to be shipped out from China or you can source your own on ebay.co.uk

Those units are perhaps out of your budget, so if you dont mind waiting we can hook you up once it's in stock!

TheFatBastard

Unfortunately not the amazon USA offer. We are still restocking the EU warehouse in Belgium, hoping to have the hydraulic press selections available soon. Right now we do have 10 and 12-ton units available in EU 220v models, the hand pump would have to be shipped out from China or you can source your own on ebay.co.uk

Those units are perhaps out of your budget, so if you dont mind waiting we can hook you up once it's in stock!

How much is usually the same 3 ton that you are re-stocking in Belgium? Is that unit ready to operate or do I have to get something else?

Deadlines for re-stock?

started@52

That is a great choice! It is our most popular model in fact. I try and recommend for personal use our 3-ton unit but 6-ton is a wise choice to extend your capacity for the future.
I took advantage of this deal a few weeks ago. Ordered it on Saturday afternoon and received it the next day(Sunday) CRAZY! Love this thing! I don’t see myself pressing more then 7g and have not yet, squishing eights is perfect for me.

oddjobold

Vape swap shop
How much is usually the same 3 ton that you are re-stocking in Belgium? Is that unit ready to operate or do I have to get something else?

Deadlines for re-stock?

Also interested in restocking when will the 6 ton be back in stock in the EU?

Currently the package deal is with a rectangular pre press. Is it possible to change the package to a round pre-press?

dusty40

Hey @psychonaut,

cool products. I have a few questions:

are there any plans to ship the pre press molds from the EU warehouse? If not, what are your options on removing the "dabpress" branding from the package and the molds?

also, is there a current discount code for fc members?

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Hey @psychonaut,

cool products. I have a few questions:

are there any plans to ship the pre press molds from the EU warehouse? If not, what are your options on removing the "dabpress" branding from the package and the molds?

also, is there a current discount code for fc members?

We are in the process of restocking the global warehouses, 2 shipments were sent, waiting on the accessories to reach Belgium and they will be available.

Right now we are running 2 promos, Bundle for Savings which pairs our press kits with popular accessories to save you money 7-15% off depending on the bundle offered. Also we have coupon code DP5 running for rosineers who don't want the bundle items and want to customize their cart.

Send me a PM once you place your order :tup:

---------------------

Regarding stock, we hope to have all of our warehouses restocked ASAP. As you know China workers just got back from holiday about 10 days ago and they began restocking the warehouses then. Please allow us time to complete the work and the products will be available.

If you are in a hurry, we have products available on Amazon USA and Canada, soon Amazon Europe. Ebay USA as well for new and refurbished equipment. Please choose the seller "dabpresscom" for new and manufacturer refurbished equipment. Usually Amazon can get you our products in 1-2 days for Prime members.

In regards to our issued pumps, please understand if you find some markings and wear on your pump, it is NOT refurbished equipment. This is new equipment tested in the factory prior to shipments. When we initially released the pump we had some problems, thankfully our customers worked with us and we were able to identify the cause and now the workers at the factory are testing your product before it ships.

If you do have issues with your pump when you get it, be sure to read over the users manual included for tips on how to purge air from the pump. This is a tool that requires some knowledge, so it is wise to read your manual first before using :2c:

---------------------

We hope that you all are enjoying harvest time in the northern hemisphere, or worldwide for indoor gardens :D We look forward to hearing of your pressing adventures :clap::leaf:

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
Okay @psychonaut I'll quit bugging you n PM but I'm checking the website compulsively to see if some 220V from EU buttons go live! I have noticed some activity but sadly, not the right kind for me. :disgust:

So my brothers (and sisters) I have all my duckies in a row, ran the rough numbers and with the current generous bundle discount for the stuff I want, there's honestly not much reason to wait for BF/CM in my case. Since of course, you can't stack deals, I would have to give up the $65 bundle savings to take advantage of the BF discount. If DP does what they've done in the past, and there's nothing says they have to, they'll offer a 10% discount for the holiday weekend. If so, including all the accessories, the BF savings is like 30 bucks, probably a little less than that, over taking advantage of the current deal. That's just not worth waiting around for, (from my perspective) it's far better for me to get it done when the stock drops and have the thing set up before the consumer madness ever kicks off. That said, there's certainly nothing wrong for waiting for the very lowest deal you can get either. I guess what I'm really getting at is:

With the bundle/discount deal that dabpress offers throughout the year, there's no need to wait for a big holiday sale. The holiday discount can't be too much greater since we know that Roger runs really tight margins and has always given us the greatest value he can. To be honest, it's an outstanding deal at their regular (discounted) prices, without the $65 Bundle savings or the BF discount but it's really nice that dabpress offers it and Roger has always taken care of the FC Dabpress fam. So excited that hopefully very soon I can be part of that fam. Finally!

:leaf:

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Okay @psychonaut I'll quit bugging you n PM but I'm checking the website compulsively to see if some 220V from EU buttons go live! I have noticed some activity but sadly, not the right kind for me. :disgust:

dp-hr10t35v is available in 220v in EU but the pump we still wait for. Is there a different unit you are considering?

psychonaut,
Reactions: LesPlenty

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@psychonaut Dude are you kidding me? The only one that I’ve really expressed interest in here or talked about in PM is the dp-hr10t35, look at our PM conversation from last week - I told you the model and linked it. You mentioned that I really wanted one when they were brought back into production. I’m really confused...

So are you telling me (us) that there’s no model dp-hr10t35 in the shipments inbound to the EU warehouse?

EDIT: I have no interest in getting dp-hr10t35v in 220V if the dp-hr10t35 is in production.

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
@psychonaut Dude are you kidding me? The only one that I’ve really expressed interest in here or talked about in PM is the dp-hr10t35, look at our PM conversation from last week - I told you the model and linked it. You mentioned that I really wanted one when they were brought back into production. I’m really confused...

So are you telling me (us) that there’s no model dp-hr10t35 in the shipments inbound to the EU warehouse?

EDIT: I have no interest in getting dp-hr10t35v in 220V if the dp-hr10t35 is in production.

Apologies my eyes must be failing me. I'll see if I can get an ETA on when that unit will be available in 220V in Europe, we've been shipping all of them out from the China factory since they were re-released.

psychonaut,

pxl_jockey

Just a dude
@psychonaut do you know if Roger is sending stock of dp-hr10t35 & pump w/gauge to the EU warehouse before the big BF/CM sale?

Hell, it just hit me (again) that the UK may not even be in the EU by then! :uhoh: God I hope so, I get claustrophobic just thinking about that reality...
@pxl_jockey that's the goal, will see how the EU works with us to get our shipments in. Here in the US there have been delays in customs, so stocking is taking longer than anticipated presently.

^ this is just one instance and you indicated that the goal was to have it in the EU warehouse but now it seems like you’re saying that they’re not going to be in the EU warehouse? I know that the 220v have all been shipped from China. But in the last few days, the product page has changed and now shows the following options:

Warehouse *
110V - Shipping from China
220V - Shipping from China
110V - Shipping from the USA
110V - Shipping from Canada
220V - Shipping from E.U.

Based upon our conversations and this change, I assumed (wrongly) that everything was good to go. Now you’re saying that you’ll need to get an ETA on when it’ll be available here? I would think that Roger could stick a few in the container, to see how well they might sell in Europe if his European customers didn’t have to pay 50% of the unit’s price in additional fees and taxes.

If I lived in the US, I wouldn’t care where it came from because it wouldn’t matter ($$$) but we all know that your European customers wind up paying much more for the same press, which is why it was so imperative to get an EU warehouse so that dabpress can grow in Europe.

I would love to know the reason why, if the EU warehouse recently received dp-hr10t35v, why wouldn’t it also get some dp-hr10t35? They’re obviously not going to sell well if they’re not going to be stocked in Europe. I don’t care about the filters and prepress having to be sent from China, they’re small and relatively cheap. But why wouldn’t dabpress stock a few of each press and your pump that some require for operation, you know, the heavy and expensive shit that really dings people on customs fees?!

That just seems obvious... oh well, fuck it. Guess I won’t be joining the dabpress family anytime soon and my winter is looking much more grim. I’m not trying to be a dick to ya @psychonaut but this is disappointing and feels like the ball was dropped on this big time. Or you knew that Roger didn’t intend to stock the dp-hr10t35 in Europe and didn’t want to say so? Is there some reason why Roger/you only want to ship that unit from China?

EDIT: Do you know if any are being shipped to be sold via Amazon.com? Most of the units and the pump are available there, and I have a way to order from American Amazon. So does Roger intend to only sell & ship the dp-hr10t35 from China? I really don’t understand the logic behind this, or the decision to manufacture it again if it’s not as readily available as the other presses/plates.

Last edited:
pxl_jockey,

psychonaut

Company Rep
Company Rep
Just a mistake on my part my friend, I'll find out if dp-hr10t35 is inbound. If not now we should get them on the next container. The European warehouse is expanding right now to include amazon warehousing. That will greatly help EU customers. Roger is in the EU this week and said his replies may be slow.

EU is a priority for us to grow for sure!

Top Bottom