• Do NOT click on any vaporpedia.com links. The domain has been compromised and will attempt to infect your system. See https://fuckcombustion.com/threads/warning-vaporpedia-com-has-been-compromised.54960/.

Dab Bulb

Vapetologist

HamsterDAMAGED
Looks Fragile. And complicated. And expensive.

And I want one very badly.

DSC_0024-2.jpg

DabBulb.com

DDave

Vape Wizard
Accessory Maker
Looks Fragile. And complicated. And expensive.

And I want one very badly.

DSC_0024-2.jpg

DabBulb.com

Nice! Is that a little recycling action I see possible from that side port between top and bottom chambers? :rockon:

DDave,

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations,

Sold out!

Leave worries behind DieHard, because i'd be ready to bet that time actually works for those interested!

:tup:

M'well, probably not myself until i get into dabbing and one of those artisan piece finds its way directly to some shelf in Montreal, so i can visit that blessing store anonymously... Since i'd trust nobody on the web, of course. Anyway it won't stop me from sharing the enthousiasm which is bound to grow in this dedicated thread. So, long live the Dab Bulb!! And lets even have more pastel/fluorescent colours, etc...

I can imagine a photographic session trying to blend the Dab Bulb into Christmass background!... Should this guy receive as much support as a vaporizer that never existed even as a plan, euh...
105.gif

ALERT: Danger of Day-Dreaming side-effects from over-exposure!

At least that's a concept which has potentially more to offer for the money when it comes to ritual - which i'd expect to be considered an important feature in this price range! But that's me. A niche i may never find suitable for myself in any case, unless it's build with a solid shock-proof/absorbant Egzo-Skeleton: i just hate shattered glass, pricey artisan work would only make the loss hurt my serenity. Which reminds me that's how i quit smoking hashish: because i coudn't see the benefit anymore and i got tired of spending money for nothing that could last... So, even if i could afford breaking them twice a month, chances are just the idea of an incident alone naturally removes the possibility of a spontaneous urge. If only it came with a silicone + aluminium skin or else, a bit like the Pyptek Prometheus fashion - though including absorbant pads in a few strategic locations, whatever, etc. E.G. still offering visual entertainment worth the look while with little risk involved! That sort of things...

But still, i'm no dabber so i can only concur with other's appreciation so far. Great features!

I think we'd like more success stories, my hope would be that this is one of those.

:peace:

Egzoset,
Reactions: grokit

Breathemetal

This has got to be the dopest dab solution I have found thus far...damn do i want one...
but $$$$ :(

Breathemetal,
Reactions: grokit

PoopMachine

That thing is nuts! Unfortunately the price scares me as does the possibility of skin losing burns but wow, I wish them all the best!

Thats a super neat device!

PoopMachine,
Reactions: Egzoset

Egzoset

Banned
Salutations PM,

...the possibility of skin losing burns...

Euh... I don't understand, please explain as i thought the manufacturer intended to improve (or maybe it was "promote"?) user-friendliness even more in his design, precisely. Something about field-serviceable modularity i believe, was it not (sorry if i can't find a link at the moment)? But i'm confident burned fingers ain't supposed to be a feature on the long run nonetheless.

Well, i hope not! Though it woudn't be my fingers anyway, it's just empathic reflexes... Ouch!...

:D

Egzoset,

pockets916

North side City of Trees
To me it looks like a Repurposed vapor tamer with nicrome or kanthal wire not worth the price to me for something so fragile.

pockets916,

PoopMachine

I just figured if those coils are getting hot enough to vaporize oil that theyre hot enough to get the glass blazing hot too.. Ive bumped into my quartz nails enought o know what one of those burns can do to my skin.

Either way, like I said, I think its cool as shit and Id like to have one, its just a little rich for my blood.

Egzoset

Banned
Hi again PM,

I just figured if those coils are getting hot enough to vaporize oil... Ive bumped into my quartz nails...

Thank you for the quick response, i won't dispute that statement as i have no reason to doubt of its validity; indeed burns are quick to happen, i understand. But those coils only get red-hot because this is resistive heating providing both (indirect) conduction and (direct) radiative heat which in turn convert an all-glass helicoïdal air-path into a (clean, possibly also convective-mode) heat-exchanger for the elites, i believe. Not to mention the visual effects are an integrated feature of the device... M'well, that's how it looks to me though i'd need 1st-hand experimentation to better comment!

5.gif

Personally i'm sort of hoping some day its internal glass path can be turned hot while the external transparent/translucide shell would remain relatively safe to touch, using refractory ceramics, or even a "thermos" vacuum layer (if that's what it takes!), i imagine... Etc... Or even some sexy silicone braces to keep fingers away!

:peace:

FlyingLow

Team NO SLEEP!
okay, I might have a few things to do first... like get engaged, buy a house, get a new car, etc. BUT IT WILL BE MINE (in several years)

FlyingLow,
Reactions: DieHard

mixchu69

I have to buy one of these. It looks like a science experiment for medication.

mixchu69,

mixchu69

Went thru the whole site and they truly have some aesthetically pleasing pieces. And I really like how the website is laid out, but no info on the creators.

mixchu69,
Reactions: DieHard

Alt101

Holy damn that thing is a beauty. I'd love to see something like this for herb vaporization, I'd buy it in a heartbeat since I don't go in for the concentrates.

Jared

Cannabis Enthusiast
Looks absolutely amazing, but the functionality seems a little lacking. At least a quarter of the dab looked like it ran down the bottom and didn't get vaporized. For $800 I would expect the device to at least match the performance of a $140 e-nail.

Top Bottom