Da Buddha

Mr.Fresh

LOL! That was perfect.
Me and my co-worker just did some Vape bong rips from my Da Buddha in the back room of my work (Slow day)
I just got home and I watched that Vid, almost died laughing. :lol:

Mr.Fresh,

champ3185

before I got dbv i was unsure if it would fit my needs as i was trying to conserve. I nearly went with the HA but am delighted I went with budda. I think that dbv is more efficient than my lb because one budda bowl gets me more blasted than 2/3 lb trenches. Love it and its built to last. Its saturday 9am here now and im gonna vaporbong the shit out of it. Work hard and play hard guys.

peace
champ

champ3185,

sunsett70

cluffy, you are talking about the ssv usd15 standard heater cover or the usd27.99 Ground Glass Heater Cover? so all i have to do is tell them that i want to fit it into my dbv, and they will customise it?

sunsett70,

illerrre

How big a hit can you take with this? What's the difference between this and silver surfer except the price?

illerrre,

SmokingElectricity

illerrre said:
So what would you say are the + and - of da buddha?

plus:

this think is a tank. built tuff.
quick heat up time 2-3 minutes
very easy to use [short learning curve]
7th floor makes custom wands, mouth pieces, knobs, etc. [got alot of choices and customization]
you can hook a bong up to it [yes i know you can do this with a bunch of vapes, works amazingly well for this purpose, just look at some of the overhead posts]
priced reasonably.

minus:

made in china [this does not bother me. if something works well, i don't give a damn where it's made, but to some it does and i can understand that.]
not the most effecient vape on the market.

Last edited by a moderator:
SmokingElectricity,

SmokingElectricity

illerrre said:
How big a hit can you take with this? What's the difference between this and silver surfer except the price?

big big hits.

SSV comes with a non-hands free wand [but it can be changed to ground glass]
styled different
is "assembled" in the USA [this is a touchy subject]

you can't go wrong with either one, but to me it's not worth the price difference.

SmokingElectricity,

illerrre

Da buddha does seem good. You said "not the most effecient vape on the market" would you care to elaborate? I understand a volcano for 3 times the price is more effecient, ofcourse but comparing to other vaporizers in this price range and comparing to just a bong how efficient is it?

illerrre,

SmokingElectricity

effecient as in air to vapor ratio.

DBV is much much more effcient than a volcano. Bags are a pain in the ass to use. I'm a stoner, i don't want to be fucking around with plasic bags. i wanna sit on the couch, turn on the ps3, flick a switch on my DBV, pack my wand and be vaping in 3 minutes.

SmokingElectricity,
Reactions: Hashtag46&2

SmokingElectricity

illerrre said:
I found a company shipping from germany and have fair prices. http://www.vapor-sunshine.com/product_info.php/info/p305_Da-Buddha-Vaporizer.html

Though I noticed I have the option to add "water filter" and "case" since these are not included. What's this? Anything I need?

do you have a bong with a ground glass joint? like this?
bing.png

SmokingElectricity,

SmokingElectricity

even without a bong DBV works great.

just makes sure if you buy it, you get it from a reputable place that offers a warranty. it's worth spending the few extra bucks. i'm using mine now. baked out :ko:

SmokingElectricity,

SmokingElectricity

water filter is what they mean when you hook you DBV up to a water device such as a bong. they sell custom bubblers and shit but yer better off going with a bong. you buy an adapter.
img20101130191804.jpg

and the case...

i assume its the pillow bag it comes in. i never use it. it's a nice touch tough.

SmokingElectricity,

illerrre

I dunno about the case. It cost 40$ extra if I want it... and

Da Buddha Vaporiser
Da Buddha Herb Chamber/ Vapor Whip
Da Buddha Manual
Da Buddha Bag
Da Buddha Stir Tool

is included so shouldn't be the bag. It can't be anything of importance you can think off? Cuz if I don't need it I'm not going to put an extra 40$...

illerrre,

illerrre

Let's say my sweetspot is 10 o' clock. Is the following procedure correct?

I set it on 10 o' clock. I wait 3 minutes and then put the herb in.

I inhale a couple of times. Then I turn it up to 11, inhale a couple of times then turn it up to 12 inhale a couple of times and then turn it off.

I empty the bowl and refill and repeat the procedure.

Is this correct?

How long should I let it "burn" before inhaling the first time?

How do I know when there is no more thc?

Does it matter if I fill it with 0,1 or 0,3 at a time?

illerrre,

max

Out to lunch
I dunno about the case. It cost 40$ extra if I want it... and

The DBV comes with a nice bag/carrying case. There is no $40 extra.

I set it on 10 o' clock. I wait 3 minutes and then put the herb in.

I inhale a couple of times. Then I turn it up to 11, inhale a couple of times then turn it up to 12 inhale a couple of times and then turn it off.

I empty the bowl and refill and repeat the procedure.

Is this correct?
There is no correct or incorrect method as far as where you set the temp or how many hits you get. It is better to start at a lower temp and move up-you get more vapor per bowl and you learn the different effects you get from different temp levels. I'd check out this video on youtube. It gives you the basics of vaping, and the DBV's design is based on the box vape, which is used in the vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9luNVYlT_E

max,

max

Out to lunch
Designed and Assembled in the USA from Foreign and Domestic parts.
* Top Quality Ceramic Heater
* Super Tough Aluminum Housing
* Fully Adjustable Temperature
* Easy Change Screen
* Ground Glass Hands Free
* Air is Separated from Electronics
* Stay Cool Design
* FREE Storage Bag

http://dabuddhavaporizer.com/dbv-info.html

max,

illerrre

No point in arguing with you. I know I get a free storage bag, but I also have the option to choose case for 40$ which is NOT included.

illerrre,
Top Bottom