Da Buddha

Mr.Fresh

My Da Buddha came in!!!:D
Gathered up the old smoke circle guys and had about 2gs between us (4) and we tried it out.
WOW. This vape is the best I have ever used.
After we made some ABV Firecrackers. ZZZZZZzzzZZZzzZZZZZzzzzzzz
Thank you FC for all of your info to helping me decide to get this great vape!

Mr.Fresh,

sunsett70

arrgghhh, mr fresh, you beat me to it! glad you enjoyed your dbv. still waiting for mine, 1 week and counting. each day is a torture, time goes by so slowly. this is worse than waiting for a woman when you are horny :(

sunsett70,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
the most I ever pack mine is 1/4 to 1/3 of the space above the screen. 1/3 at most!
I use a half wand. After the first hit the load shrinks about 15-20% anyway. Sweet sport on my DBV is 12. Get about 10-12 hits per half wand load.

Pappy,

champ3185

good to see everyone is enjoying dbv. hit it earlier and it was awesome
im loading just below half a trench, about .15g now and it hits great at 10/11 o' clock

I work in a school and its closed tomorrow due to snow. Loads of time to wake up and hit it all day long.
life is good

champ

champ3185,

OrGaNiCx

champ3185 said:
good to see everyone is enjoying dbv. hit it earlier and it was awesome
im loading just below half a trench, about .15g now and it hits great at 10/11 o' clock

I work in a school and its closed tomorrow due to snow. Loads of time to wake up and hit it all day long.
life is good

champ

lol nice. Funny shit haha

OrGaNiCx,

ranDUMB

put all my vapes up in the for sale thread

dbv $100, no whip (it stinks of mj ahahaha :brow:)

ranDUMB,

Mr.Fresh

Sorry, Im sure this was already discussed but I cant find it.
One of my dumbF*** friends blew back into the whip causing the herb to burn and make the heating glass part look like crap. I was going to unscrew the little screws to see if I could take that part off but Im not sure if that would void the warranty. any suggestions on how to clean that part because that completely killed my high :mad:

Mr.Fresh,

SmokingElectricity

Mr.Fresh said:
One of my dumbF*** friends blew back into the whip causing the herb to burn and make the heating glass part look like crap. I was going to unscrew the little screws to see if I could take that part off but Im not sure if that would void the warranty. any suggestions on how to clean that part because that completely killed my high :mad:

you do not have to unscrew anything to take the heater cover off. just pull up on it [VERY] gentle. It come off. may need a little twist and wiggle. when removed, soak it in iso or hot water with a little bleach and then scrub with a toothbrush.

SmokingElectricity,

TwztedVaper

Boom Shankar
One of my friends did something similar too, but luckily the bud didn't burn, just went in the heater cover. Be careful when taking the cover off though.. when I took mine off the little metal shim or whatever that holds the cover in place tightly came off too and it was kind of a pain in the ass to put back

TwztedVaper,

Mr.Fresh

SmokingElectricity said:
Mr.Fresh said:

you do not have to unscrew anything to take the heater cover off. just pull up on it [VERY] gentle. It come off. may need a little twist and wiggle. when removed, soak it in iso or hot water with a little bleach and then scrub with a toothbrush.

Ha. Really glad I didn't unscrew it. And thanks, its soaking in ISO right now.
on a side note, that little pokie thing that comes with da Buddha is just perfect for when your friends mess up and blow into it. A good buddy of mine had a nice little red dot on hisarm he wont soon forget :lol:

Mr.Fresh,

Mr.Fresh

2clicker said:
Mr.Fresh said:
A good buddy of mine had a nice little red dot on his arm he wont soon forget :lol:

tough love :ko:
Only way they learn LOL

also, I was looking into getting that piece that attaches to the bong, I haven't heard much good from the official 7th floor site even though i do see them for sale on there. Would you guys reccoment going though another site or is 7th floor a safe bet now?

Mr.Fresh,

Nycdeisel

I got mine directly from 7th Floor. Granted, it was a while ago. However, the site still works, so go for it. That other place looks alright too^

Nycdeisel,

Mr.Fresh

God you people rock! such fast answers.
I went with VK. had a very fair price.
I will probably try and order something from 7th floor but as of right now the herbs got me paranoid :ko:

Mr.Fresh,

SmokingElectricity

Mr.Fresh said:
God you people rock! such fast answers.
I went with VK. had a very fair price.
I will probably try and order something from 7th floor but as of right now the herbs got me paranoid :ko:

VK is great. its the offical one too. SSV is imprinted on it. can't go wrong ordering from either place. i was gonna order mine from 7th floor, but they do not take paypal. i have ordered from 7th floor a few times in the past and they are always on point.

SmokingElectricity,

aesthyrian

Blaaaaah
Mr.Fresh said:
2clicker said:
Mr.Fresh said:
A good buddy of mine had a nice little red dot on his arm he wont soon forget :lol:

tough love :ko:
Only way they learn LOL

also, I was looking into getting that piece that attaches to the bong, I haven't heard much good from the official 7th floor site even though i do see them for sale on there. Would you guys reccoment going though another site or is 7th floor a safe bet now?

I bought one from them maybe a month or two ago no problems at all. Even filled my request for a white and red one.

aesthyrian,

2clicker

Observer
a lot of times you dont even have to buy an adapter

if you already have a 14mm bowl, chances are that the tubing will fit into it (where the herb would go)

like this
EHLE-Glass-Cylinder-Bowl-188mm.jpg

just saying... i spent money on an adapter only to find that the slide/bowl i already owned worked just as well

plus you can get these EHLE bowls online for like 7 or 8 bux

2clicker,

Mr.Fresh

Lol wow looks like they were made for each other. If my bong attachment ever breaks I will have to look into those. always trying to save on $

Mr.Fresh,

champ3185

hooked my buddha to bong last night for the first time. I just shoved the whip into the bong and it fit great.
ALL i CAN SAY IS WOW. I was destroyed after 4 heavy hits. My gf who doesnt toke anymore saw it and tried it. 3 hits later we were both in bed, high as fuck. great nite and great vape.

champ

champ3185,

sunsett70

hey champ, i just realised that coincidentally we ordered from the same guy from ebay. (that's if you are the same champ, what a small world. mine hasn't arrived yet though). How different is the hit with the bong? if you took 4 direct hits without the bong, would you not have been destroyed?

sunsett70,

SmokingElectricity

^^^i only use my DBV for water filtration. perfect if you wanna blow big clouds of vape into the sky.

in other words...

it fucks you up [as champ pointed out]

SmokingElectricity,

champ3185

Hi there. The guy on Ebay is very reliable and I bough a lb off the same guy. fast shipping also and great communication.

In regards to the bong hits:
The bong allows for huge cooled rips of vapor, which allows me to get messed up very fast. Without the bong the hits are still awesome, but not as large as bong rips. The water filtering allows the user to inhale more as the vapor is now cooler. hope this helps.

P.s Da Buddha is a great vape and you will love it

Champ

champ3185,
Top Bottom