Da Buddha

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Vitolo said:
When members see comments by folks that already vaporize.. and see us compare notes, and discuss. this opens a door for them to feel free to think... "wow the MMJ and Vapor community are truly good"
Vape on!

It's true, and as responsible and medical users, I think it's the least we can do... educate, inform, and share. Vaporization is definitely part of the equation in a safe usage, and I think the general public will associate it more with medical usage - thus removing some stigma towards MMJ in general IMHO.

I don't know about you, but in general when I explain to people that I vape instead of smoking, and talk about the differences (including from what I've learned here), they're like "Ahh well that makes sense. I'm glad you can use it safely." and I can almost see in their eyes that perhaps they want to try it... Well, I may be very convincing ;)

steiner666

Serial vapist
sunsett70 said:
hello fellas,

i got my customised ssv style hc and 'mini' wand from 7th floor on the weekend. check the pics
http://imgur.com/a/LocL4#nfk8m

the ssv style hc was really nice. not sure if it is my imagination, but seems to hit a lot more consistently and my herb is more evenly brown rather than brown blackish as with the normal dbv hc. so, yeah, it is good, and no harm having an extra hc around.

the mini wand, on the other hand was not what i expected. on the pic with 3 wands, the custom mini-wand is on the left, middle normal dbv wand and on the right is the vapor-brothers mini-wand (i got it from a generous forum member, ta!). the custom mini looks like some dwarf-wand cause of the 'big head'. it's partially my own fault; i told them i wanted a "normal dbv wand with half bowl size", 7th floor said they knew 'exactly what i wanted'; and i then went with a "see what they'll come up with" attitude without giving any design specs.

half bowl size could have meant smaller bowl horizontally or vertically, and i guess they chose the vertical route. it seriously looks like some kinda dwarf wand, at least the top but the overall length is longer than the normal dbv wand, so my marble stir stick cannot reach the screen. ugghhh! still a workable wand but a bit hard to stir as the bowl height is so low. because it is so low, i am forced to use only a little herb, so it is a custom 'mini' by default :rolleyes:. and i wanted a lookalike dbv wand so i can use my vapir no2 screens but they gave me a custom with a 'smallish' bottom part instead.

anyway, i'm can always go to my normal wand or use the vapir bros mini. those who are interested in the ssc style hc won't be dissappointed, but for anything else 'custom' made, please don't be too adventurous and specify your design plans clearly, even when they tell you that 'we know exactly what you want' :(

It's cool to stop by this thread and see someone do what i was wanting to do with my DBV for the longest time to convert it to be more like an SSV, before just caving in and buying a SSV lol.

I looked at the pic before reading your post and i was like "well that looks like a VB mini.. but wtf is THAT" and LOLed when i read that it was a miscommunication thing. its definitely easier for them to shorted the length of the bowl than it is the width cause they dont have to use special screen or anything.

steiner666,

TheDCC420

Brandon
I just picked up my Da Budha Vape yesterday afternoon from a smoke shop around my area. I payed right at 220.00 out the door with a red case. Once I got it home I found a small crack in the glass where the wand goes; not really messed up about it because i'm going to be purchasing upgrades to customize here immediately. Look forward to doing business with you Paul.

Looks: Superb, the machine it self looks like it was done CORRECTLY. Very stable frame from the bottom up. It lays down flat with the ability to not move every because of the slip resistant dots on the bottom. I even shook it to see if any parts would be lose and NONE! The dial knob is a awesome feat to me, you can turn it on and find your sweet spot in NO TIME. The herb iron looking piece heats up in no more than 2.5 minutes and she is ready to vape!

Taste: I never really understood what everyone meant when it came to the different flavors that the budha had to offer until my first vape session. WOW, it was actually love at first hit for me. I also love that it has enough air flow that it burns all the cannabis evenly.

Overall: I have to admit that this was very well worth the pick up. Besides my bong that I have, this to me is a lot better than anything i've hit in a way. It's different when you think of the high due to it being cleaner, but I seriously think I will be vaping a lot more than i'm smoking. Happy to be apart of the club and thank everyone for the constant flow of helpful information on this site! Bar none.

TheDCC420.jpg

DaBudhaVape.jpg

WAND.jpg

max

Out to lunch
TheDCC420 said:
Look forward to doing business with you Paul.
If you're talking about tokinGLX, I'd look into that before ordering. He's been MIA for a long time.

I seriously think I will be vaping a lot more than i'm smoking.
Give yourself up to vapor 100% for a while. It's the best way to find out if vapor is your cup o' tea.

max,

TheDCC420

Brandon
I'll take your word for it and just vape for a few months and see what I think about it; as well not order from tokindaily. I guess I can take a look at some of the vendors on here if you don't have any good suggestions for me; which would be greatly appreciated.

TheDCC420,

Vitolo

Vaporist
TheDCC420 said:
I just picked up my Da Budha Vape.....
Good move. Keep in touch here, as you enjoy your new vape. You'll get lot's of support and tips!
(nice teddybear pick BTW! :))

Vitolo,

TheDCC420

Brandon
lol thanks for the love on the bear. I suppose I'd rather have that than the zebra bag trav case. Do you know where I can get different picks?

TheDCC420,

max

Out to lunch
I like 7th Floor's picks, but they're too damn pricy. I say get a hat pin from grandma, or for some of you, great grandma.

max,

Vitolo

Vaporist
max said:
I like 7th Floor's picks, but they're too damn pricy. I say get a hat pin from grandma, or for some of you, great grandma.
Max.... for some of us it's mom!

Vitolo,

Vitolo

Vaporist
One other tip was in line, in my thoughts for the recent new DBV owners
(Hey cluffy.. Da Buddah and Surfer have both had quite a week, in the face of all this new technology!)
The oils and condensation inside of your wand are not just from vapor passing. It accumulates from trace amounts of vapor left in the whip.
We all love producing a great FOG, but when doing so we often draw to our lungs capacity, and leave no space in our "suck" to clear the wand of vapor. (part of why I use hand held- easy to move away from device)
A good way to reduce how often and to what extent you must deal with your whips, is to move the wand from the heat, while you still have some lung room left, and suck that baby through!
A bunch of the Vaporists have posted tips for cleaning. I am giving these two, as I wrote them, and had the links. There are many posts of value around this spot from a bunch of forum members- all are worth reading.
Cleaning wand thread
Avoiding buildup

Last edited by a moderator:
Vitolo,

cluffy

Vaker
Wow Vitolo, I hadn't even thought of that advantage with the hand held, the tube is always cleared! Just like a bong, who wants the stale stuff that's been sitting there a few seconds, or longer? I'm too toasty now to look into the wand cleaning threads, but don't throw the wand hash away!

cluffy,

TheDCC420

Brandon
cluffy said:
Wow Vitolo, I hadn't even thought of that advantage with the hand held, the tube is always cleared! Just like a bong, who wants the stale stuff that's been sitting there a few seconds, or longer? I'm too toasty now to look into the wand cleaning threads, but don't throw the wand hash away!

Wand hash huh?

TheDCC420,

TheDCC420

Brandon
Cluffy thanks for the video. By the way it sounds, it looks like it's some pretty potent stuff. I already have the resin claiming up in the wand, but nothing near what I need to truly enjoy it.

TheDCC420,

Tragikkkkk

I just got my black DBV in the mail today, so f'in happy its not even funny. I never got a tracking number or anything so I just assumed it hadn't been shipped yet. I was so wrong. My mom said I got "my package" and I said, "No, not that one." I looked at it and it said 7th Floor, and I instantly felt like a 7 year old on Christmas morning. I'm burning the oils off as we speak and it will then be broken in with some Afghan Goo. :) ;) :D :lol: :brow: :p :o :peace:

Tragikkkkk,

Vaporisateur

Senior Marijuanist
Welcome to the 7th dimension brother Tragikkkkk :brow:

The picture above is not even close to how you'll feel! :lol:

Vaporisateur,
Top Bottom