Da Buddha

Direcious

Guys, I would like to buy a Da Buddha soon, and I'm thinking of getting their new black hole model. would the best place to get this be from their website? also, are there any current coupons for their website?

Direcious,
Reactions: Jahannum

KidFated.

Unknown Member
Guys, I would like to buy a Da Buddha soon, and I'm thinking of getting their new black hole model. would the best place to get this be from their website? also, are there any current coupons for their website?
I think you can only get that lot through them. No clue about coupons, doubt it though. Dont think just buy

KidFated.,

ChexChex

I have taken the liberty of forwarding both of your posts and the responses in between to the guys at 7th Floor, with a note concerning the thinking that is going on around here.
This will be resolved, with no doubt.
It is too bad they did not take time to explain things more carefully.

Thank you very much for the assistance Vitolo. I have been in contact with both my bank and 7th Floor on the matter and it does look like the bank is at fault here. Everything has been cleared up and apologies given for jumping to conclusions.

Now with my ease of mind, I can look forward to what really matters. Delivery date!

MileHighLife

Blower of glass, grower of grass
Last edited:

Bipola

Just decided to get one of these :D

Was almost 100% committed to the Extreme Q after reading a lot about it, but I have a feeling the Buddha will suit me a little bit better.

I haven't gotten high in nearly 14 months... Acquired some herb in December last year but have had someone staying with me since around that time, hence deciding to wait till I have the place to myself to start getting high again. For now I have it nicely stored away, counting the days till I can finally be reunited with my first love... :D

I'm just going to use a bong/pipe/joint (I know that probably sounds blasphemous to some of you) for the first time after so long without it, but longterm I'm thinking that this will be a much better method of consumption. For the first high after a break that long, I just want something I'm completely familiar with from the get go, then I can get into the vape once I'm back in the swing of things and will probably rarely smoke from then on. Also, I've stocked up on supplies like papers/new glass pipe/new bong over the last 6 or so weeks so it'd be kind of a waste to never use them haha

The only vaporizers I ever owned/tried before were the MFLB and the VG, but I gave them both away about 6 months after I quit weed. Was kind of planning to buy one of each in the future, then it dawned on me that stealth/portability is not something I need at all as I never get high away from home or when anyone who wouldn't approve is around, so I may as well get a desktop vape. Even those vaporizers were enough to get me vaping instead of smoking 95% of the time though so I expect the same from the Buddha.

Herr_Dampf

Just decided to get one of these :D

Was almost 100% committed to the Extreme Q after reading a lot about it, but I have a feeling the Buddha will suit me a little bit better.

I haven't gotten high in nearly 14 months... Acquired some herb in December last year but have had someone staying with me since around that time, hence deciding to wait till I have the place to myself to start getting high again. For now I have it nicely stored away, counting the days till I can finally be reunited with my first love... :D

I'm just going to use a bong/pipe/joint (I know that probably sounds blasphemous to some of you) for the first time after so long without it, but longterm I'm thinking that this will be a much better method of consumption. For the first high after a break that long, I just want something I'm completely familiar with from the get go, then I can get into the vape once I'm back in the swing of things and will probably rarely smoke from then on. Also, I've stocked up on supplies like papers/new glass pipe/new bong over the last 6 or so weeks so it'd be kind of a waste to never use them haha

The only vaporizers I ever owned/tried before were the MFLB and the VG, but I gave them both away about 6 months after I quit weed. Was kind of planning to buy one of each in the future, then it dawned on me that stealth/portability is not something I need at all as I never get high away from home or when anyone who wouldn't approve is around, so I may as well get a desktop vape. Even those vaporizers were enough to get me vaping instead of smoking 95% of the time though so I expect the same from the Buddha.

I have nothing to compare to but combusting, but I REALLY love my Buddha. Haven't smoked since I got it, so all of 2014 :freak:
At first I was kinda afraid of a steep learning curve (no increments on the dial, no way to check temperature) but I pretty much got clouds from the get go. As you allready have experience with the MFLB and VG, this will be even less of a problem for you. Goes very well with some water filtration as well (check my video above your post).

Bipola

Thanks for the heads up :) I'll check the video! Good to know that you dig the Buddha enough to have stopped smoking altogether. I get the feeling that once I try it, I'll regret not having gotten one back in 2011, instead of the portable vapes I got instead. Even they would get me more than sufficiently high, and I really like both of those products for what they are, but the quality of vapor from the MFLB was pretty poor at times (it was still my implement of choice all throughout 2012 before I quit though) so this will probably feel like vaping for the first time in a way.

I actually saw the massdrop thing in this thread and checked it out, and I even signed up as I was strongly considering it. It's a crazy offer and I hope others go for it, but as I'm in Australia and I read that they may not post it for up to 3-4 weeks, it could easily take like 2 months to arrive, as stuff from the US often takes like a month to get to me once shipped.

Also, I have exactly 150 to spare at this very moment, and inc shipping to Aus it would come to 160 haha. If I had the exact amount ready (i.e. in my paypal or bank account) it'd be almost impossible to pass up, even in spite of how long it might take to get to me.

I know the offer's only good for another few hours so hope someone else gets onto it in time!

I think I'll order mine from an Aus site (even though it will be like double the cost of the massdrop offer) in early February as I'm not even planning to start using herb again till around that time, and I'll be more able to afford it in a week or so. Going to get a couple of extras like a new grinder etc too so it'll be good to order all from the same place.

BlazedAndConfused

Formerly mr.nicksta
I'm pretty sure the DBV and the SSV use a 60 W heater.

It's Hakko. And the cheap models everyone used, the Hakko 456 and the 556 are no longer on the market. They have a newer version (FX-601) but its more expensive and has a smaller ceramic heater than the previous model.

So it seems I cant find these replacement elements for sale anywhere in the UK, and the places that sell them in the US (there are very few) don't ship to the UK. I'm not even considering trying to contact Hakko in Japan to try and get hold of one! What are the chances that I could use a similar heating element? Would this be dangerous or might it just be that using a sub-standard component won't keep heat steady?

I guess I'm going to have to start thinking about getting a new vaporizer :'( I need one desperately I have been back not only combusting but also smoking tobacco in spliffs for the last few months. Bad on two counts!! Though I'd rather buy new than have my current one repaired (given it's many years old). Perhaps I'll look at some other vapes this time around (though I did love my DBV), maybe even a portable?

BlazedAndConfused,
Does anyone know of a good curved or bent glass wand (like a lsv transfer wand) to use with the dabuddha for a direct draw all glass air path? Does the honeycomb transfer wand for the lsv bend very much? Im currently using the DBV wand with the WPA connected with a tiny piece of tube.

UprightMonkey,

MileHighLife

Does anyone know of a good curved or bent glass wand (like a lsv transfer wand) to use with the dabuddha for a direct draw all glass air path? Does the honeycomb transfer wand for the lsv bend very much? Im currently using the DBV wand with the WPA connected with a tiny piece of tube.

The "direct draw glass" from Andy at epicvape has a bend toward the end. He's having a half off sale with the coupon code EV50

http://www.epicvape.com/accessories...s on glass, direct draw, vaporizer,vaporizers,

Raskin666

Doom Walrus
I am looking for a desktop Vape, have had great experiences with my friends' SSV (it must be 6 or 7 years old now and is going strong!). I am torn between Da Buddha and the SSV. I like hands free, but ultimately efficiency and taste is my main concerns. Any advice? Anyone own both? Thanks a lot!

Raskin666,
Reactions: KidFated.

KidFated.

Unknown Member
If you like playing with water there's always tha LSV

But remember, i use my dbv as a lsv and you buy different heater covers

Edit sorry mods, combine with above?

Last edited by a moderator:
KidFated.,
Reactions: Raskin666

MileHighLife

@hoptimum ... Not yet I have 2 on order along with an epicvape ev-2 but still haven't gotten tracking info and it's been a week :bang:

Last edited:
MileHighLife,

ludwig

If you like playing with water there's always tha LSV

But remember, i use my dbv as a lsv and you buy different heater covers

Edit sorry mods, combine with above?

any chance of a video of the da buddha moonlighting as the lsv?

ludwig,

KidFated.

Unknown Member
No videos, sorry. I just use it hand held with either a lsv wand or my dbv with a wpa with minimal tubing between if i feel like water, which is pretty rare nowadays..

KidFated.,
Top Bottom