Da Buddha

mr_shady

I am not sure if the 220v would affect the Rheastat... and that sounds like the issue.
I would remove the knob...(unit unplugged)
and blow a bit (one short blast) of canned air around the post that supports the knob.
Replace the knob.
turn unit off.
Plug unit in.....
Unit should be OFF.
Then turn it on.... and leave it at bottom setting.
see how brightly light glows, and it unit comes on.
Take your time and very slowly, and cautiously inch it up... one increment at a time.
find out where the heating actually starts...
and see how it rises.
if the heat comes on immediately with no increasing glow as you turn dial, then that
(continual Rheastat) is damaged.

Thank you for the response, I have tried this but to no avail. There is a noticeable difference of the glow between settings quite dim on bottom setting and bright on highest setting. Seems like my Buddha starts lower than most others I'm thinking that 9am on my Buddha would maybe be the equivalent of maybe 12-1 o'clock of most others I know each Buddha varies but I would have thought that would that it would struggle for it to even produce vapor at 9 o'clock let alone produce big clouds? While it's doing the job at 9 o'clock I feel I would be able to get more out of my herb if I had a big more to work with.

Sorry if I did a bad job at explaining that I'm rather 'medicated' right now lol.

mr_shady,

mr_shady

How high is your ceramic element? They move up and down easily l

Element is at a guess about 2mm from hitting the top of the glass basically the glass piece is slid in as lowest as it can go do you reckon this could be a factor?

@VapeNStone I live right on the other side of the world, sending it in would result in a 5-6 week turn around so that would be the very last resort for me I can't go that long without vapor! Lol.

mr_shady,

johnnyblaze805

Certified Dankologist
All glass vapor path. I really dont like whips after getting my wand. From better taste, less smell when not being used (if dirty) and i dont like knocking shit over with a whip

ES4Ybzq.jpg

UGlsFca.jpg

Something like this? I found this on page 121 while researching my new purchase. That's fuckin sick!!! I might have to go talk to a glass blower to get something like this but the lsv wand will probably do for now.. Thanks for the idea man I appreciate it! I love adding cool pieces.. Can't wait!!

johnnyblaze805,
Reactions: KidFated.
Da Buddha vape. one of my favorites available. this has got to be the second coolest vape behind its bigger sibiling the Silver Surfer. Both are made of quality material by an American based company. With all these vapes coming from overseas it feels better to support an american company. I like to think I am supporting Americans not the chinese or whoever is making most of these vapes out there. I bought mine about a year ago from dtxvapes and it still working like a champ. Also comes with a great warranty. When my heating unit started acting up I sent it in and had it fixed within two weeks. DaBUDDHA all the way!

chris worthy,
Reactions: Vitolo

KidFated.

Unknown Member
ES4Ybzq.jpg

UGlsFca.jpg

Something like this? I found this on page 121 while researching my new purchase. That's fuckin sick!!! I might have to go talk to a glass blower to get something like this but the lsv wand will probably do for now.. Thanks for the idea man I appreciate it! I love adding cool pieces.. Can't wait!!
That was a custom made one. They offer a "honeycomb" lsv wand also, which just disperses tha vapor through a little (weird i know) honeycomb pattern. Its $60, but i feel like its worth it.. I will only use my whip as a last resort now. Thank you Vito. With age comes wisdom, being a young punk myself, its good to listen to some elders.

KidFated.,
Reactions: Jahannum

johnnyblaze805

Certified Dankologist
Wow this thing is fuckin amazing!!!! Fuckin ripped right now lol blowin clouds son!!!!!!!! Slaps all over my easy vape

johnnyblaze805,
Reactions: Jahannum

Vlampo

Vapoteur en herbe
I draw this and a local blower make it for me

The 45° angle is better to keep herb in place.
It's possible to put a little bit of water inside the elbow. a reduction after the elbow create bubbles when you aspire.

For the moment the head cover is broken (my son)... but before it worked very well !

KidFated.

Unknown Member
I draw this and a local blower make it for me

The 45° angle is better to keep herb in place.
It's possible to put a little bit of water inside the elbow. a reduction after the elbow create bubbles when you aspire.

For the moment the head cover is broken (my son)... but before it worked very well !
Obviously each blower is different, how much did that run you? I like it

KidFated.,

mmenzie

My friends call me "Menz"
ES4Ybzq.jpg

UGlsFca.jpg

yup that wand was custom made by Higher Elevations, who are the people that blow glass for 7th floor (i believe). its really sweet and i like the angle up that i requested over the straight lsv wand.

They offer a "honeycomb" lsv wand also, which just disperses tha vapor through a little (weird i know) honeycomb pattern. Its $60, but i feel like its worth it..

do you have a link for this? i am just curious and would like to see it

Top Bottom