Customized vape setups

hereatlast

Thanks guys. VG circ is definitely the best (and cleanest) circ. I've hit before, volume is deceptively small with the narrow can as well. Off to work before I can come back and keep playing. :p

hereatlast,

momatik

From Home Depot:

TUBE TO FIP
COUPLE W/INSERT
3/8"X3/8"

Attaches straight to a 14mm downstem.

momatik,

Pappy

shmaporist
En du haus! :D
Li' vide act...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80ZExQtUys
5720003697_e8f5fd71d0_b.jpg

jimbo

winterize
Great videos Nyc and Pappy :cool:

Pappy, was wondering what your impressions are of the swiss? Its definitely a
beautiful piece of glass!!

jimbo,

Nycdeisel

Thanks Jimbo :D

I see one of those swiss percs everytime I go to my lhs. how is it papa ganjz?

Nycdeisel,

FLskwat

VAPOLITICS!
Ther you go: 1st Fwench SGW Micro...Daddy is proud and loves it: compact, great draw, easy to clean (though it has been severly used on the picture!):

Beautiful Swiss Perc Pappy, I'm happy to have participated in some way to that buy, LoL!

FLskwat,

Pappy

shmaporist
FLskwat said:
Ther you go: 1st Fwench Toro Micro...Daddy is proud and loves it: compact, great draw, easy to clean (though it has been severly used on the picture!):
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/2820/img0110ls.jpg

Beautiful Swiss Perc Pappy, I'm happy to have participated in some way to that buy, LoL!
Thanks FLskwat. You got first SGW Micro in France... Great lookin' setup you got there, bro!

I'm on Swiss 4th day in a row. How to describe? Fun! The whole thing with the swiss hole diffusion, 4 hole diffused perc, the water/air balance, the 14mm hood ornament joint, fun fun fun! It's the easiest drawing pipe I have which is a miracle of its design magic. My only surprise is it's a tad more diminutive than I imagined.

The pipe it reminds me most of is the BW inline which isn't surprising when you consider they share similar design cues. The Swiss is easier to draw, that's the main difference. It also offers more diffusion. A very tasty pipe! :peace:

For those who missed vid...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80ZExQtUys

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
jimbo said:
Some Hitman glass showed up at my door this morning :D
Jimbo, am I ever jealous... If there's one tube I want to add to my collection it's a Hitman mini turbine. And I love the green. Congats!

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
Thanks Pappy and blackbur! Hoping to get a video up today
or tomorrow, still haven't gotten to try it yet, went thru my
stash over the long weekend :(

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
cool bur!
Murphy's law jim. Know you're gonna dig Bate's turbine. May trade myself into a red one. ;)

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
Great vid bur!

Pappy said:
Murphy's law jim. Know you're gonna dig Bate's turbine. May trade myself into a red one. ;)

I saw that the red was out of stock on ALT, first thought was of pappy :lol:
Looks like I will be able to make a video today, the mj gods have looked
favorably upon me :D

jimbo,

Pappy

shmaporist
jimbo said:
Supreme with the Hitman
Beautiful sound!
jimbo said:
I saw that the red was out of stock on ALT, first thought was of pappy :lol:
Looks like I will be able to make a video today, the mj gods have looked
favorably upon me :D
Nah, know someone selling a red who wants something of mine. I've held and seen close up but never hit one. Sexy tube! How would you rate craft and function wise?

Pappy,

blackbur

jimbo said:
Supreme with the Hitman

Really digging the chug..its like music to my ears man. Also the turbine splash guard is crisp, spiraling all that flavor into your lungs.Sweet ass green also not to bright..just right. Wouldn't mind getting a yellow and black verison for my collection one day. :)

blackbur,

hereatlast

Great piece jimbo. blackbur said pretty much what I was thinking: the chugginess looks nice. Looks like a nice size for a big hit too. :D

hereatlast,

Pappy

shmaporist
Steve Bates and Circle Mobius are the two most forward thinking perc designers of 2011 IMHO. :2c:

Pappy,
Top Bottom