Customized vape setups

blackbur

Thanks Sm55..haha hereatleast everyone needs some chug in their life.

Pappy said:
Steve Bates and Circle Mobius are the two most forward thinking perc designers of 2011 IMHO. :2c:

Could you imagine...a turbine to retti perc tube? or turbine to matrix perc :brow:

that would be so ill.

blackbur,

jimbo

winterize
Thanks everyone :D

@Pappy, the craftsmanship is amazing, I keep looking for a flaw and
can't find one! Damn sturdy tube to boot, the glass is 5mm thick
and the base is 5.5 inches, bumped into it a couple times and she
didn't go over :o As for how the tube hits, chuggy goodness is all
I can say, I've used the supreme,pd and skillet with it and each worked
very well! Can't wait to try the VXC with it. If you end up doing the trade
I think you'll definitely enjoy the tube :)

jimbo,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Jimbo that thing is so killer... I bet it's a smooth death too ha.

Though my ph(x) pales in comparison... Here's my newish setup.

I bought an eclipse h2o and like it... But I don't take it anywhere so I converted the case and use the GoG attachments with the LB whip...

2011-05-26152153.jpg

2011-05-26152231.jpg
2011-05-26152350.jpg

Sorry they're so big... I'm doing this all on my iPad... So blame Apple ha

wake n blake,

Nycdeisel

DSC037272.jpg

No plastic, just the Box and all glass.
When I hit it I tilt the tube back so the box is pretty much level and the downstem is about straight, its perfect. and the adapter fits so perfectly that the box can stay attached like it is in the picture

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

if you want a piece from ssfg you can still get something, they have a site, however it is down right now. ssfgglass.com

Nycdeisel,

blackbur

Nycdeisel said:
if you want a piece from ssfg you can still get something, they have a site, however it is down right now. ssfgglass.com

Can Miss Nyc Bless us with some skim? :cool:

blackbur,

Pappy

shmaporist
Ray is opening a glass gallery this month.
Milking a bong with a MFLB, awright NYC!

Little off topic but this is logo I designed for EFS Glass.
5764170626_732da5477c_z.jpg

Not too shabby! :D
5763617837_19322e2ec8_z.jpg

Pappy,

m0j0h4nd

I'm interested in a simple beaker style glass piece between 14"-16". I'd like it to have ice pinches. I've been checking out some HVY pieces. Any others I should look at that are similar in value to a HVY like: http://aqualabtechnologies.com/scie...y-glass-50-x-5-mm-clear-beaker-16-0-inch.html
Something a little shorter would be fine and maybe better and I'm willing to pay a little bit more as well but would like to keep it under $200 and even less would be better. I really like simple, clean, clear pieces and dislike worked, colorful, or things with large loud logos.

m0j0h4nd,

Pappy

shmaporist
Nycdeisel said:
wow pappy, thanks for that. I dont know who efs is :uhoh:
You'll be hearing about him. One of the easiest going most talented tube builders I've worked with. Just made me custom 70mm bent neck mini with gridded donut perc (his) and red, black, white, silver section (like my avatar) on can bottom in less than 2 weeks. He's finishing today and it will give SG king mini a run for the money.

Pappy,

Pappy

shmaporist
jimbo said:
Pappy said:
Ray is opening a glass gallery this month.
Milking a bong with a MFLB, awright NYC!

Little off topic but this is logo I designed for EFS Glass.
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3196/5764170626_732da5477c_z.jpg

Not too shabby! :D
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2530/5763617837_19322e2ec8_z.jpg

Nice logo design Pappy! That tube is a beauty :cool:
Thanks Jimbo. Still green with envy over your Hitman! This EFS isn't mine but I do have an EFS single perc heading my way.

Pappy,

jimbo

winterize
Can't wait to hear your review when you get your EFS, been checking out the EFS
thread on boromarket, very sweet gear and the prices are great, work looks amazing! Now I want one!

jimbo,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
"I'm interested in a simple beaker style glass piece between 14"-16". I'd like it to have ice pinches. I've been checking out some HVY pieces. Any others I should look at that are similar in value to a HVY"

I bought my HVY beaker from my LHS for $65. In use it with my EQ and LOVE it!

Tstat,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Hey guys recently got a nice inline bub off etsy. It's the perfect match to my new figured walnut PD. Its gridded so there's 14 holes total.

Its like McDonald's... I'm lovin' it.... Except I actually love this combo and I hate McDonald's

P.S. Sorry its so big
P.P.S. That's what he said

wowthisisrandom,

Pappy

shmaporist
wowthisisrandom said:
Hey guys recently got a nice inline bub off etsy. It's the perfect match to my new figured walnut PD. Its gridded so there's 14 holes total.
Nice inline. Who made it? How recently did you get it?

Pappy,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
MCGlassGallery. I love that it says "not made in China". I got it not too long ago I'd say 3-4 weeks. Highly recommended. Great with communication and they included a keck clip and fumed bowl with it when I bought the sherlock and ashcatcher combo. I obviously don't use the bowl as I don't smoke but here's a pic

wowthisisrandom,

Pappy

shmaporist
wowthisisrandom said:
MCGlassGallery. I love that it says "not made in China". I got it not too long ago I'd say 3-4 weeks.
That's cool. Surprised he's selling "paraphernalia" on Etsy but all the more power to him.

Awright, EFS just finished my Bent Neck Double Gridded Donut! :D

5777666296_882f336d54.jpg

5777126801_881b2a4733.jpg

5777667510_12331689ed.jpg

5777666784_caf6662ea8.jpg

5777667104_eca59ae932.jpg

Pappy,

wake n blake

A Weed Nerd
Jealous. I thought I was hot shit with my ph(x) until I started wandering around these forums... you bastards haha, joking.

wake n blake,

wowthisisrandom

Glass/Vape Enthusiast
Nice piece pappy. Would love to see some skims on that. I believe the reason some people are still able to sell on etsy is because they market it as glass art. Either that or etsy doesn't know what an online is.

wowthisisrandom,

Pappy

shmaporist
wowthisisrandom said:
Nice piece pappy. Would love to see some skims on that. I believe the reason some people are still able to sell on etsy is because they market it as glass art. Either that or etsy doesn't know what an online is.
Thanks. Think it's the latter after going through the motions and making such a stink. Etsy really destroyed their credibility with that decision. :2c:

Pappy,
Top Bottom