Customized vape setups

Konrad_Zuse

stonemonkey55 said:
the standard sizes are 14.4 mm and 18.8 mm. These custom stems are 50mm stems that accept a 18.8 bowl. All these things are custom so basically you get as much as you can afford. I ordered a ton of stuff cause there is usually at least a one month wait with the more famous artists and I'm an impatient dude
Could you give me some links to some cool places, I'm pretty interested in searching for some cool custom pieces. so are bubblers 14.4 and bongs 18.8??

Konrad_Zuse,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
The stemline facing up made such a big difference. That one seemed to stack nicer then the last. Waffle is crazy as always. I'd be happy with either

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Pieces can be either or, there are bubblers that are 14mm and some 18mm, and likewise with bongs as well. Joint size is a matter of preference but also dependant on accessories you have/are planning to pick up.

aznfknpride,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Hehe those SG pieces really are nice, i had the pleasure of checking out one of henns in person. Unfortunately due to an error in joint size i didnt get to try it out with any vapor.

Survivalism,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yeah, its Henny's. Luckily I'm his California connection to CGC so all his stuff stops by my house first :D

This was one of the funnest videos I've ever made.

My quick analysis is that the SG actually "fizzes" a little more but the SGW utilizes more of it's grids better. The SGW only require moderate inhalation strength to have all holes fire evenly whereas the SG needs a lot of lung power.

I can't really pick a winner out of the too. I'd say the SG has more diffussion capability but also needs more effort to achieve full diffusion power. Its really too close to call, you can't go wrong with either. It's like my mom says about her kids, "they are all my favorites, I just love em differently"

stonemonkey55,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Nice video SM!
I hope henn gives us a demonstration of the stemline vs inv 4!!

Durden,

Konrad_Zuse

Monkey as always an amazing video :). I really enjoyed it as I can see how fast and how efficient the vrip tech actually works and get a first hand look and such :). Also which do you like better? They both looked really great.

Also thanks a lot for the site, you're really helping me out :). A question is do I need something with a lot of perculators, or just something with a nice ice catcher a splash guard, and an ash catcher and junk? My friend has a PHX with like 3 percs and junk, I don't think I would need that with the vriptech though?

Konrad_Zuse,

thejudge320

it all depends on what you want. to me vapor is pretty well filtered after passing through water once with a good diffy. each chamber you add will add more filtration but also more drag. trying to get a good vapor hit with a draggy tube can be kind of a pain in my experience. you need lots of lung power, it takes longer to fill a tube with vapor compared to smoke.

thejudge320,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Judge - hey, sorry didn't get back to you but you can get in touch with VertigoGlass at baggedchevys@aol.com -> just let em know you got the email address from me.

Konrad - I agree with Judge, one chamber should suffice. Some people think 2 or 3 is overkill and that you might lose some THC but I feel that if there isn't much drag added, why not? I got two king dub style bubblers coming and plan on using both chamber for sure.

The last thing I wanted to ask yall was if you noticed the vapor being bluish in color also? I read that when the vapor is white, that's the benzene giving it that color, so if it still has that bbluish hue, you know you were getting benzene free vapor... and so fucking tasty too

stonemonkey55,

thejudge320

thanks man. i've never noticed any blue in my vapor but i'm gonna try turning down the vaping temp see if the ssv can do it. otherwise i might just have to get a vhw especially after seeing that last vid you put up. :o

thejudge320,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I like the idea of the Interchangeable downstems but i don't think the arms get utilized evenly when they are sitting at an angle in regRds to the water. I guess u gotta leAn it back to make the water more level. I'm curious to see what other kind of downstems will be coming out. Reminds ke of the toro 6 in 1

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
He's making gridded shower heads with 5 arms inside on the same joint size. It was a pretty crazy design but I think it would have been better without the 5 arm because just like you said trees work better when they are held level. The shower head portion looked amazing. And would swoop on one if anyone had them. There's pictures in luke wilsons art journal on GD. Preston could always do a shower head on the same joint as well. I wanna see if they could do a 18/29 bushing diffy. That would blow my mind

minnesnowta,

Blunted619

Here we go, I like a combo of vapor and smoke, that way I get all the CBD and CBN out of my meds. I use an Herb-Iron and I just hover it over the bowl to start up the the vapor and then I end up touching it towards the end of the bowl.
IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

IMG_0336.jpg

IMG_0337.jpg

IMG_0338.jpg

IMG_0339.jpg

Blunted619,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Welcome to the forums blunted.

I love my oil rigs, my tubes/vapes don't even get any action anymore... I can't wait til my VG rig and tubes get here, omg.. VG still has pneumonia and hasn't been able to work lately.

aznfknpride,

AGBeer

Lost in Thought
Why cant people with toys like this be my neighbor? :D

Thats green with envy BTW

AGBeer,
Top Bottom