Customized vape setups

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
durden - I wish I knew that before hand, I have already packed and shipped the SGs off to their final destination.

The more and more I get to try different pieces, the more I realize how nice it is to have a tube for every occassion.

I do have my favorites of course but it's always nice to go back and forth between different ones depending on what type of mood you are in.

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
stonemonkey55 said:
durden - I wish I knew that before hand, I have already packed and shipped the SGs off to their final destination.

The more and more I get to try different pieces, the more I realize how nice it is to have a tube for every occassion.

I do have my favorites of course but it's always nice to go back and forth between different ones depending on what type of mood you are in.
LOL

I told my girlfriend my tubes are like golf clubs... different ones for different situations. She called me stupid.

Makes sense to me, especially since I combust from time to time :ko:

aznfknpride,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
I told my girlfriend my tubes are like golf clubs... different ones for different situations. She called me stupid.
LMAO!!! My husband won't say a WORD with his 1,200 fishing poles for 'different situations'.

I even got him to hit the Io this weekend with some friends and he said man, that tastes like some x-mas stuff LOL. I said NO, all stuff tastes that good in a vape :D

Lo,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
It's the truth Though. I wish I could afford to have a different tube for everyday of the week. Won't be happining anytime soon though. I got my jacket, iPod and two extremely limited hoodies stolen this weekend so my glass fund is pretty much gone :(.

Went over to no smokes last night and we had an epic sesh. Shoulda took pictrues. 4 tubes, an inline bubbler, 3 different versions of blaze master bowls and 2 full heatwand set ups. The new design BM came up with for the heatwand bowls is absolutely perfect. Honestly it's exactly what's been missing. It has waaaaay more airflow than the vriptech bowls so much airflow the joint is the restriction. We had the wand all the way up and it didn't even burn it. Gotta get one in my color scheme now.

And i'm still waiting on my dosa box, it's exactly 3 weeks today so it should be here soon. I got to see no smokes curve last night too. Thing is smaller than I thought it'd be. But looks like it'll do a fine job. Can't wait to have an oil sesh

minnesnowta,

lwien

aznfknpride said:
Next time she does that, open her closet, look at her and say only one word......................shoes.

FEAR420

Can someone please link me to a place I can buy BM bowls?? I keep hearing about them,and many fruitless googles later Ive decided to just say fuck it & ask you guys "in the know"... :/

FEAR420,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Google blazemaster glass and find his glasspipes profile. Send him an email (the link is there somewhere) and tell him you are a fc member and you want a slide for a heatwand but tell him you want the new screen pinch design that no smoke just got. He should know what your talking about. It's custom glass so you have to know what size your going to want and colors. And be ready to wait. It takes time for custom glass but it will be something well worth the wait. He's a busy dude though so there will be a wait.

He really got it right with this one. We have a glass pinch, a martini, and the new screen one that uses indents like a glass pinch slide to hold the screen down. Much like how they do reclaim screens on oil bells if you've seen that. So a screen fits perfectly in it and doesn't move. It took a bit but he really got that shit right this time. I will be getting a slightly taller version than no smoke got. And probaly a bit longer handle. I should get him to put pics up of his. 18mm would have insane airflow. I'm almost tempted to switch....

minnesnowta,

FEAR420

THANK YOU!!!! Finally a clear cut answer.

I should have my VHW on Thursday,so Im gonna look into it after that so I know exactly what I need & want. Im always hearing folks rave about his prodo so I figure its time I got one,especially if I got the VHW. Any clue what the typical price range is on the VHW bowls? Im sure they vary depending on style & such,but Im just looking at a baseline before I even decide to contact this guy.

FEAR420,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Fear420 - Welcome to the VHW family. I beleive a blazemaster bowl costs somewhere in the area of 50 bucks for one.

stonemonkey55,

FEAR420

stonemonkey55 said:
Fear420 - Welcome to the VHW family. I beleive a blazemaster bowl costs somewhere in the area of 50 bucks for one.
Thank you sir...Im eagerly awaiting Xmas Eve for my VHW to arrive. Hopefully Ill be able to do an unpacking vid like SA did,but with the GonG VCB & a 26" tube and a nice "little" custom ice catcher double bubble ;) .

FEAR420,

niall

minnesnowta said:
He really got it right with this one. We have a glass pinch, a martini, and the new screen one that uses indents like a glass pinch slide to hold the screen down. Much like how they do reclaim screens on oil bells if you've seen that. So a screen fits perfectly in it and doesn't move. It took a bit but he really got that shit right this time.
Sounds ideal, can someone post pics when they get one? :)

niall,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I'll bitch at no smoke some more. He's got the only one in existance right now. This was the first time BM tried it like this and he hit the jackpot. No smokes is probaly dirty allready and I dunno if he'll clean it. I shoulda took picture right away but got too excited to try it out. Just imagine a huge hole the size of the joint on the bottom of the bowl with 4 small glass bumbs that the screen rests below. It looks like all other blazemasters otherwise.

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Below is my next prized pick up. It's called Bub the Builder or BuildaBubb, whatever you wanna call it, it is pretty bad ass.

It can be two bubblers, a double bubb, or two ash catchers, or an ashcatcher and bubbler depending on how you use the mouthpiece.

Plan on getting these worked with blue, brown, and white colors and instead of dual showerheads, one of the cans will have a 10 arm tree.

Can't wait for this bad boy!

glass170.jpg

glass171.jpg

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Vertigo Glass..

That's some extreme versatility, you should get an inline attachment too, just for shits and giggles lol. It looks damn good in clear, I can't even imagine how great it's gonna look with some linework!

aznfknpride,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
stonemonkey55: Purple Days milk shots, pronto!
No offense to the PD, but when I vape thru my glass, I gotta use something with an all glass vapor path although the Supreme vape really interests me. Not trying to be a glass nazi or anything but it's more a mental thing with me. Milk shots will come for sure!

That's some extreme versatility, you should get an inline attachment too, just for shits and giggles lol. It looks damn good in clear, I can't even imagine how great it's gonna look with some linework!
Dude, i had a dream about that.... I'm gonna get VG to make a can that will accept the 50mm removable stems from my Samurai Dubb so that I will have even more insane versatility. 2010 year of the bubbler!

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Besides.. I don't think the PD would milk that thing very well anyways...

Supreme is a good choice, I can't compare it to the VHW (when ya comin back to HI SM? :D) but it provides me with the thick vapor I need without the fragility of the VHW... The vapes have been collecting dust since I've been making BHO though...

aznfknpride,

aero18

vaporist
aznfknpride said:
Besides.. I don't think the PD would milk that thing very well anyways...

Supreme is a good choice, I can't compare it to the VHW (when ya comin back to HI SM? :D) but it provides me with the thick vapor I need without the fragility of the VHW... The vapes have been collecting dust since I've been making BHO though...
I've seen some good milks. Back in the day...

aero18,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Man, I would love to come back to HI sooner than later but due to the fact that I work for the man, I only got two weeks each year to have fun and I used them up all during my last trip. Hopefully someone gets married or gives me a good reason to head out there again.

Aero - The PD can definitely give you some nice milk shots but I think it's limitation is more due to the smaller size of the bowls then anything else. If there were a "party bowl" for the PD, that would be pretty good for a milk shot but you'll probably give up a little "efficiency"

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah the pd wouldn't come close to clouding that. Your gonna need some major lung capacity with that beast though. They look pretty tall. Still sick. What's the eta on your samurai??? I can't wait to see those.

And azn. You need to try the vhw. All glass is a whole 'nother ball game. The supreme can do some pretty amazing stuff but the air is still passing through metal. I've read the supreme thread and no one in there has tried anything all glass so I really think I'd be dissapoited for 200. Shit you can almost have a vhw and a blazemaster for that much.

My dosa box still hasn't came. Starting to upset me actually. He said 2-3 weeks and it's been 5. I don't mind waiting if people are straight with me and not jerk me around. Got two dabs for when it gets here. If it gets here

minnesnowta,
Top Bottom