Customized vape setups

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Is that inverted 4 gridded durden?? Sg makes phenominal tubes. I'd love to own one some day

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
Is that inverted 4 gridded durden?? Sg makes phenominal tubes. I'd love to own one some day
Haha... Did you get it off FMB? The guy selling them on FMB hella taxed them... I got a lot of stuff coming this week/next week, keep your eyes peeled...

aznfknpride,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Yeah it's gridded with a new style splashgaurd, and it diffuses amazingly for the minimal amount of drag. It also clears a lot faster being a straight style instead of a beaker so that helps for the long extended inhales of vaporizing. I just made a video showing it and a milk so I'll get that figured out shortly.

Edit: No I didn't get it from that guy, them taxing SG's pieces like that after they've made an effort to make them available for affordable prices really rubs me the wrong way. I almost bought a few things off that site a while back but I felt bad after seeing some of the crazy prices the seller had charged other people. Besides if you're in CA you can get AMAZING deals on SG's right now, I'm having to resist the temptation to get new toys until after the holidays :lol:

Durden,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
mmmmmmmmmm gridded

Azn-I saw you picked up that dome. Mine should be done soon. I saw that mini bub on fmb that dosa did and I fell in love. I need a better job.

They were goin for what like 400. I'd probaly pay that just because sg is unheard of out here. Wish I lived in Cali so I could take advantage of CGC. Sucks they only ship to residents.

Did anyone see SG is making gridded showerheads now. Preston talked about it but I haven't seen him do it. My jaw hit the floor when I saw that.

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
They were listed @ $225 On CGC... The ones on FMB sold with almost 100% markup, fucking TAXED.

You gotta make friends in Cali ;) I can't wait to snap some pics of everything that's coming...

aznfknpride,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Those were the mini gridcaps actually azn, I've been watching that site like a hawk for a pillar tube to pop up or a new ashcatcher design or something. My plan is if I don't get something by the time SGW opens up his new shop I'll order some stuff outta there. It's good to love glass and live in CA. :D

Edit: Gridded shower head is exactly the kind of ashcatcher idea I'm talking about, can't wait to see them! Maybe even as the second chamber of a double bub? :cool:

Durden,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Oh yeah... $225 was gridcap w/ pinches and no splashguard, I remember now. I tried to contact Preston to get a waffle but didn't get a reply... Dude must be busy, I got me some SG instead hehe.

aznfknpride,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Did you get one from the batch that just sold out? There was a crazy worked inverted 4 that was gone instantly, not to mention all those sick bubs :o

Durden,

dirtysouthdank

stonemonkey55 said:
durden - that pillar is mine! :D I missed out on the ones last night :mad:
asnwer this stonemunkster

ok so blazemasterbowl vs ur new glass cover and bowl $200 piece..which is better pimpin? and do u have to remove the rubber off the glass cover to fit the blazemaster bowl?

dirtysouthdank,

Durden

I am Jack's title
We're gonna have to have an SG glass vape party one day it seems :lol:

Very nice pickup azn, can't wait to see it in action!

Yes Dirty, you need to remove the silicon ring to use the blazemaster bowls, and SM has said before that they both have their advantages, his new setup has better air seal but costs a lot more and doesn't retain heat as well. One of the main things I love about the VHW wand is being able to hit it as hard as I want and get thicker vapor instead of thinner due to heat loss.

Durden,

dirtysouthdank

Durden said:
We're gonna have to have an SG glass vape party one day it seems :lol:

Very nice pickup azn, can't wait to see it in action!

Yes Dirty, you need to remove the silicon ring to use the blazemaster bowls, and SM has said before that they both have their advantages, his new setup has better air seal but costs a lot more and doesn't retain heat as well. One of the main things I love about the VHW wand is being able to hit it as hard as I want and get thicker vapor instead of thinner due to heat loss.
Say Durd,

if you remove the silicon ring then how the hell u set it down with out breakin that mug? and when u hit it with the blazemaster bowl do u actually touch the glass together cuz id be super affraid that i might crack it nom sayin? Also would u say the blazemasta is more efficient than that bulky vrip bowl?

dirtysouthdank,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
You don't have to remove it. I have a bm bowl and it doesnt come close to the silicon. It's not there to set it down on anyways. It's made to make a good seal between the wand and the bowl. Leave it on just in case you have to go back to the original bowl. Monkey complains about his custom heater cover becuse it doesn't have the marias on the inner peice. And no one isn't
efficent than the other. If anything is say the bm decreases it because you get so much larger hits. And I've used both for about 4 months straight each. I haven't touched my vriptech one since I got my bm.

you guys all suck. I want some dirty cheap sg. That's so dumb he won't ship. Meh guess I'll just have to get custom stuff

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
snowta.. you gotta make friends in cali bro! I dont wanna hint at anything buuuuttt I think SM is in cali.. hahaha. I got lucky, the guy I got my first heady slide from hit me up and told me to not get a waffle and he'd help me get SG lol. He's got something against Preston for some reason, IDK.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Hahahha yeah I know he's in Cali I just wouldn't want to ask someone. Alot of work for them. I'll just deal without sg for a bit. No biggie. I want a dosa mini concentrate bubble reaaaaal bad now though. I better try oil before I start buyin things. I love the design with the downstem built to the curve. Then just get him to make a diffy with a 45 in it so I could use my dome too. Uhhhhg I have all these things I want but no where near the funding I need.

Maybe I'll just wait till one of you guys get sick of your sg and wanna sell it. I'd find a reaaaaal nice home for it. I'm pretty happy with my beaker for now. There's always room for imprvement though

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
Hahahha yeah I know he's in Cali I just wouldn't want to ask someone. Alot of work for them. I'll just deal without sg for a bit. No biggie. I want a dosa mini concentrate bubble reaaaaal bad now though. I better try oil before I start buyin things. I love the design with the downstem built to the curve. Then just get him to make a diffy with a 45 in it so I could use my dome too. Uhhhhg I have all these things I want but no where near the funding I need.

Maybe I'll just wait till one of you guys get sick of your sg and wanna sell it. I'd find a reaaaaal nice home for it. I'm pretty happy with my beaker for now. There's always room for imprvement though
Yeah those dosa units look bad ass.. I was gonna get one but everybody's got one.. I chose to be a bit different hehehehehe

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Naw I think waaay more people are goin for the Hmk and ggirl's. I think dosas are waaaay sicker. Plus around my area noone knows about these oil smokin devices. Or any percs. I talk to people and they look at me like I'm crazy. I've had to show pics of gridcaps and showerheads to people just so they know what I'm talkin about. I'll be different no matter what :D.

I had no idea that fmb was that taxed. I just though sgs were that expensive. 225 for a gridcap is crazyness. So that means you only have single chamber tubes now right??

minnesnowta,

thejudge320

us tubes 9mm thick with 24mm joint and alex k showerhead diffy. works great with the ssv. the 24mm joint seems to make a lot easier to fill up the chamber with vapor before running out of breath. btw guys what does fmb stand for?

Untitled-1.jpg

thejudge320,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Nomis - I feel ya.. the HMK/ggirl units look really mediocre compared to dosa's though. I do like the thicker ti pad on the HMK's.. but that's why I bought a Kabley nail, for them BIIIIG rips hahah. I dont spend much time at TC so I dont see all the hype about HMK/ggirl units... Most of the time spent is at GD/FMB, dont see too many over there. My oil rig(s) should be here next week, I'm gonna save up for a dosa unit to travel with.. gonna tell him to put me on the wait list lol. And yup, only single chamber tubes now.. once I get everything here I'll take a family shot.

thejudge - the black alex K diffy is classy as fuck, I like that. 24mm joint is Monster, and can't go wrong with 9mm! FMB = fullmeltbubble. Where did you pick up the stuff from? BFG?

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Exactly what I was thinking. Get a swing for dabs then have the nail fo big rips. My kabley came yesterday. Looks amazing. He made huge improvements on the windage slits. It doesn't seem to restrict airflow much at all. He does two different size heads which should heat up differently and retain different ammounts of heat. Can't wait for the dome. It's the last peice to the puzzle. And runnin a batch of oil. I can't wait.

minnesnowta,

thejudge320

yeah i got this through bfg. my first quality piece of glass. do they also sell glass through fmb? it looks like just a message board.

thejudge320,
Top Bottom