Customized vape setups

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Beautiful. That top globe comes off to heat the nail. I wonder who made that. I love the matching rig. And vtac. That pd is absolutely amazing. Was that one of the walnuts or something else. Gorgeous either way. Mini ehle is always a great choice as well. Nice set up!

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
That's a billygoat circ bub with a trikky dome and WBM nail... Closet Smoker's setup. Sick as fuck.

aznfknpride,

Kabley

Manufacturer
minnesnowta said:
Ahh ok makes sense. I think I'll just want a full one then. I'm pretty sure he throws in 2 glass ones so that should last a bit. You should lemme know when your gonna try to get a ti nail. I have no clue where to go for that. I've seen the kableys and wbm ti nails but dont know how to get one. Not gonna be a rush though.

I still haven't tried runnin oil yet. I've read spidys whole thread and watched multiple movies. I didn't go the turkey baster route though. I was able to get a 2 foot length of 1.75" stainless tubing so i can cut it down to the length I want. Just gotta rig up a cap and buy some coffee filters. All ready got a ton of butane and bought a blazer torch today. I can't wait
You could always ask Kabley!

;)

If you wanna see one in action or what styles are available, just PM me. Many Ripper Nail owners post their vids on YouTube.

Kabley,

Kabley

Manufacturer
I'm glad you guys like! Don;t get me wrong, I'd love to hook everyone up, but I'm here to check this side of the scene... I don't want to come across like I'm here to promote myself. But any questions you guys may have, please feel free to hit me up! I'll do my best to be a help on this board!

Kabley,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Oh shit the man himself. I'm going to actually shoot you an email right now. Welcome to fc! I hope you enjoy it.

Email sent. That's awesome that he joined here too :D

minnesnowta,

Jedu

Welcome to FC Kabley!

Ordered an Alex K showerhead for my beaker. Should be nice.

Jedu,

stinkmeaner

aznfknpride said:
IDK the curve seems better for smaller dabs.. The nail retains heat longer thus able to take bigger dabs. I'm definitely gonna grab a Kabley nail for those extra big BHO hits. They make my heart RACE lol.

Minnesnowta nailed it on the head (don't mind my lame pun). I'm gonna sell some of my sides and get a nice worked dome, maybe a little oil bub to match! Or maybe just find a thicker piece of Ti and have dosa rewrap my curve.. Aggghhhh I need another job to support my addiction!
Bro get the curve from aqualabtechnologies, they are so much more profesional, they even show worked curves on their site that they would probabaly do for you. Take a look at how much nicer the titanium is, it's actually the perfect shape for the bell and it has a dimple in the middle to keep your BHO in place and on the end it has slits that alow for perfect wraping of the wire. They even sell just the TI Pad if you wanted to just re-wrap your DOSA.

Sorry if that sounded like a sales pitch but they are so nice that I can't see why all the other blowers get all the press.

stinkmeaner,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
I thougt dosa was doin that too. I thought I read that on his art journal. But this one doesn't for sure. The ones from aqualab are all clear though and the 45s are sold out which sucks.

I wouldn't pay 90 for a clear one with the cleft if you can get a worked one for less money... But that's me. Aqualab is one of the few places that sell swings online though. So no wait and you can't really beat that.

You could always dimple the ti your self too. All they do to do that is take a punch and a Hammer and give it a good wack. You just have to do that without hittin the curve

minnesnowta,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
I thougt dosa was doin that too. I thought I read that on his art journal. But this one doesn't for sure. The ones from aqualab are all clear though and the 45s are sold out which sucks.

I wouldn't pay 90 for a clear one with the cleft if you can get a worked one for less money... But that's me. Aqualab is one of the few places that sell swings online though. So no wait and you can't really beat that.

You could always dimple the ti your self too. All they do to do that is take a punch and a Hammer and give it a good wack. You just have to do that without hittin the curve
My dosa curve has the dimple in the center.. I just wanted a thicker piece. I honestly think the labworx curves look too "prodo". I was not impressed.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Nice!! I thought he was doin that but in that pic it didn't look like it had much of one. Dosa has been makin a bunch of curves though so you'd think he'd know what's up.

Does dosa do his own wrap jobs or does he get someone else to do it for him?? That's kindof an art by itself.

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
don't mean to jump in on the discussion but I just got my UPS confirmation that my SGW waffle bubbler will be arriving tomorrow. I am SO stoked to be eating turkey and waffles for thanksgiving, hell, let's throw in some sushi too cause I'm gonna be hungry as heck.

I heard vertigoglass was experimenting with some curves made from QUARTZ :o

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Waffles and turkey sounds like an amazing combo. I'm very jealous. Your gonna have to post pics of that sucker too. Need to see a waffle bub. Did you keep all your other ones or have you been thinning your bubbler heard as you go. That would be awesome to have a tree, inline, and waffle bubs to choose from.

Azn- good to know dosa is wrapping by himself. That's just one less thing to wait for then.

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Yeah, I had been thinning the herd as I have been collecting but I went over to my buddy's house, who now owns my old luke wilson tree bub and I miss it dearly. I still prefer the Hops Jagito but it was nice to take smooth, purring hit out of the tree bub again. I plan on getting a mini showcase in the future so that my bubblers have a home. I was thinning the herd cause I thought storage of the glass would become an issue and with kids coming in the near future, I just wasn't sure how I would keep all this stuff hidden from the little ones...still haven't really figured out my plan, I just know that I don't want to get rid of pieces anymore.

Hopefully the UPS package arrives before lunch so I can go home and do a lunch time test with it. I've only heard great things about the waffle and 420downunder says that he is amazed by the performance so that pretty much seals the deal for me. Can't wait to see the bubbles stack.

Damn, any of you guys see the SG Pillar Perc? Price of admission is 750 and up :( I want one badly tho, the video looks ridiculous!

stonemonkey55,

Durden

I am Jack's title
Pillar Perc looks amazing :o, definitely something I want to check out as soon as possible. At first glance it looks like it's a little big for my vaping preference, but a review said it preserves the taste better than double chambers so who knows? Maybe he'll even put out a mini 15 inch version and I can grab that :brow:.

I'm in almost the same boat as you SM, expecting my new SG to come any time today; an inverted 4 arm mini stemless to replace my beaker bottom. I was planning on getting a gridcap, but couldn't pass it up when I saw it. I'm going to go get a camera after lunch with all these crazy holiday deals so I'll finally get some pictures up of my glass when the tube comes :D

Quartz curves eh? I'm definitely interested. Can't wait to see pictures and vape report of your waffle, fixed stem is next on my list!

Durden,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
My waffle arrived!!!!!!! First impressions:

1. This thing is way bigger than I thought it would be. I'll give you measurements later but including the mouthpiece, I'd say it's a good 18 inches tall

2. The waffle stacks bubbles like nobodies business. It's like an alka-selter just FIZZZING

3. The waffle itself is probably no bigger than the size of a nickel or quarter...

here a iphone photo of the bubbler getting a GO bath before my session at lunch, I'll bust out the HD cam for the skim milk shot :brow:

photo3wz.jpg

stonemonkey55,

Survivalism

Weapon Enthusiast
Im getting ready to pick up a new piece and id like to see what you guys say

The piece needs to be small, this is going to be used with oil and a ti curve ( 45 degrees ) 98% of the time, the other 2% will be with my PD.

I was pretty much sold on grabbing one of the hops jagitos off of FMG but want to see if their may be something better / cooler for my situation.

I would REALLY like to get an inline of some sort, im a big fan of inline layback tubes but they are not nearly as portable as a small bubbler.

No ashcatchers + mouthpieces for me either lol.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Btw SM55, your SGW bub is what made me post, i cant wait for some good pics / vids of that beast.. looks so cool.

Survivalism,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Looks good. It's all pretty small bore tubing so the height shoudnt be too hard. If the vhw could cloud up that huge n3rd you had shouldn't have any problem with that. Can't wait to see a video of that beast

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Here are a few pictures of the waffle. I put a bottle of Tabasco sauce to put the size in perspective.

As you can see, the stem is positioned on the right hand side for more ergonomic vaping (for right handers at least) - not sure what kind of gong joint is used but it is super thick.

I also included an action shot to show you how the bubbles stack. It's kinda big to be my daily driver but I am extremely pleased with the unit

dsc0005uz.jpg

dsc0006t.jpg

dsc0003ye.jpg

stonemonkey55,

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
Damn, it's settled.. I'm getting a waffle. SG can wait...

What bore tubing is the main can? 44mm I'm guessing?

aznfknpride,

NoSmoke

Wow that action shot is just flat out SICK. I am sooo jealous of you Stonemonkey! How much did that run you?

NoSmoke,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
I paid three even for the bad boy and I am really happy. Once it get's started, there is very little drag and for some reason, it seems like it condenses the vapor to the maximum

AZN - I have never hit a SG piece before but based on my own experience, I put this SGW piece on par as far as diffusion goes as with the Hops inline. I couldn't be more pleased with the bubbler, just wish it was a bit more portable but the trade off is some huge ass vapor hits :D

Check out the milk video below, it's still processing but should be available in HD in an hour or so.

When I watched the video on playback, I couldn't believe that this was a vapor milk shot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bvih7-VrRnw

stonemonkey55,

SpiralArchitect

? & beyond
Totally awesome stonemonkey55. :D

I'm sure your turkey day will be very hazy with that new toy.....

edit:
Spiral hasn't had any new toys lately, in fact, old toys are finding new homes. :)
I should be getting something soon I've been waiting for a while though. I'm *super* stoked!

SpiralArchitect,

NoSmoke

Wow that is some thick vapor there! :D I love that Gong heater cover! How high did you have the vrip set?

NoSmoke,
Top Bottom