Customized vape setups

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Glass teasers like this hurt my bank account.... I will be bankrupt in a room full of glassware & vaporizers soon..
But jolly good show! Hurrah!

psyshaman,

Tstat

Dead Foot Designs
Accessory Maker
I want my Cloud! Anyway, I haven't posted in a while due to my new job, but here is my Toro Micro Circ I bought a few weeks ago. What an awesome piece it is! Here is a review (video to come).
http://oceanstatecannabis.com/?p=934

28727526.jpg

closetq.jpg

45418701.jpg

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Haha Tstat, we have VERY similar tastes in glass!
I just got my hands on Pappy's micro circ a few weeks back.
It's an awesome little hitter isnt it!!! It and my beloved Mobius Matrix seem to do most of the work around these parts... With my EFS (another grab from Pappy) coming in a close third

EDIT: After a quick peep at your review I see Pappy is your pipe mentor as well. Haha!

psyshaman,

Pappy

shmaporist
psyshaman said:
Haha Tstat, we have VERY similar tastes in glass!
I just got my hands on Pappy's micro circ a few weeks back.
It's an awesome little hitter isnt it!!! It and my beloved Mobius Matrix seem to do most of the work around these parts... With my EFS (another grab from Pappy) coming in a close third

EDIT: After a quick peep at your review I see Pappy is your pipe mentor as well. Haha!
Monster micro! How you like psych? :D

Pappy,

psyshaman

Vapor Viking
Pappy this micro is getting a major workout here down under...
I took it with me to a party on the weekend and everyone was amazed.
In a country where horrible grommet pipes with metal downstems and brass bowls are common place, the micro was an object of awe! Mated nicely with the Supreme V2 and the Arizer solo.
Everyone thought I was the mad scientist of MJ and schooled many on world of vaporizers.
The toro lives right beside me at my computer with my RZ1 happily beside it!
Cheers for the glass brother! Hope you're keeping it foggy!

psyshaman,

gvape

Clean glass is the best!
Itza Dry to 11 Perc Micro w/ Labworx Ti skillet
Revere Showerhead Macro w/ Ti Nail

Put the quartz down for a min... gotta try out this new Ti set up! :D

Also hooked the new macro up to the epic... mm nice and milky hits. Gotta love having adapters to hook glass in to other glass.

gvape,

Nycdeisel

Wow , that is really nice! :brow:
Where did you win that? whats the normal price for that? just curious.

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
gvape said:
You won it by putting some graffiti text over a wall? I dont understand.
I created an alternate universe by morphing several elements into that vignette.

Pappy,

SD_haze

her hair wrapping around the tube is just amazing.

got to love heady pieces that are completely unidentifiable to the untrained eye

SD_haze,

Pappy

shmaporist
SD_haze said:
her hair wrapping around the tube is just amazing.

got to love heady pieces that are completely unidentifiable to the untrained eye
yowza! :D
6202067506_787d5beb69_b.jpg

6202067404_9271f73eec_b.jpg

Pappy,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
Pappy said:
gvape said:
I created an alternate universe by morphing several elements into that vignette.

in other words the store he got it from was LSD - local smoking domain. i am guessing that the vignette was his submission into a contest that he won, and the lady was his prize! pappy you are a lucky dog!!!! :o
she's a looker! you keep hold of her - behind any good man is a better woman!

notmyrealUSERname,

hereatlast

Damn, Pappy. Nice "pickup," hope you're holding onto that one :cool:

Nothing new but the light was perfect for a vid at my vaping station a few hours ago. Got a new power supply for my PD (the standard 12v) and its running a little hot for my tastes TBH. My old Radioshack brand supply was clearly not providing the advertised 12v which at times was lovely but lately it was a little too cold...thinking I might get a variable voltage supply and knock it down to 11.5-12v and see what that's like. Anyways, off-topic a little but here's a hot hit in the sun: http://youtu.be/R9hc_x5UIZQ

Nycdeisel

Hey Hereatlast, sounds nice, but the video says its private.

Im not sure what the weather is like where you are, but I know I want my logs running hotter as it starts getting cold. at night my units run quite a bit cooler then in the morning.

I have a few photos I took a few days ago, it was nice and bright so i got some good shots, but i accidentally had the flash on for the first one(which was the first hit of the fresh bowl)

first
DSC04535.jpg

second
DSC04536.jpg

third
DSC04537.jpg

I :love: my supreme!

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Nice pics NYC. Vid. above is fixed now.

Re: temp. Weather/temperature definitely affects the temp but thats not what was at hand here IMO. The video above was taken next to an open window with a pretty nice breeze...ultimately the standard temp. is a little warm for me; I tend to crave a cooler hit, would certainly not want the PD to run any warmer.

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

That is a really close fit with your PD! :cool: That was a nice milky hit you took there. Did seem pretty hot. glad you found your sweet spot anyway hope you find it again when you can adjust it :)

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
notmyrealUSERname said:
Pappy said:
gvape said:

in other words the store he got it from was LSD - local smoking domain. i am guessing that the vignette was his submission into a contest that he won, and the lady was his prize! pappy you are a lucky dog!!!! :o
she's a looker! you keep hold of her - behind any good man is a better woman!
You explained it better than I, thanks... I'm still in shock I won it! Yeah, that was one of three submissions that won me LaceFace. I consider it a masterpiece to horde and treasure.

Pappy,
Top Bottom