Customized vape setups

Nycdeisel

It hits hard, but smoooth :cool: a bit bigger then I expected from the pictures, it clears very well and quickly. nice bubbles too though its hard for you guys to see from the video.

Really well made, slits are neat. removable mouthpiece helps with cleaning and hitting it at weird angles. the water lines are a nice touch.

Thanks Pappy and SM! this piece will get a lot of love. I also just sold my old GD bub which was nothing close to this. the same day I acquired this one, the other bub was given a new home, everyone ends up happy! :)

Nycdeisel,

hereatlast

Great pickup Nycdeisel. BC has some very distinctive stylings, looks like a clean showerhead for sure.

hereatlast,

Nycdeisel

Ok nice, and thanks treecity . I dont know if there are other BC'11 logos but I do like this one!!

Nycdeisel,

treecityrnd

Nycdeisel said:
heres my bubbler with my new Rock]
That's what I've been waiting for. Milky! Could you do a comparison of the three different logs with the BC in seperate vids? You may already have the vids but just spread out over the forum? Just some friendly log competition...

treecityrnd,

BL4ZE

Nyc - thanks again , and yeah I certainly prefer using the ssv this way but i've gotta find something to put around the edge of the ssv to protect my pieces. Btw i'm enoying all your videos as well :)

Also I just saw how messed up my video looked being that I'd clicked youtube's auto stabilize. I've reuploaded the original so it shouldnt do all that now.

BL4ZE,

Nycdeisel

Thanks tree I am glad that you enjoy it! I make these for you guys on FC! nice blaze :)

Hmm... I wonder if there was some other adapter.... if anything you can sell the SSV and buy a LSV if it comes to that! thats what it is really :p

Nycdeisel,

Pappy

shmaporist
BL4ZE said:
Nyc - thanks again , and yeah I certainly prefer using the ssv this way but i've gotta find something to put around the edge of the ssv to protect my pieces. Btw i'm enoying all your videos as well :)
Use an adaptor joint, bl4ze.

Pappy,

gvape

Finally got my new macro rigs by revere.

Left showerhead w/ quartz nail and koji 1 up dome
Right dome (i think?) w worm quartz skillet

gvape,

Nycdeisel

which worm curve is that? I have been digging his cool skillets though I dont dab, wish I could...

dope mini tubes, I love showerheads

Nycdeisel,

notmyrealUSERname

Notmy Well-Known Member
the worm curve, has a quartz skillet. for those chasing the all glass airpath! i think the taste would be better, however, i think it looks like it might be harder to maintain than a ti curve? how hard is it to remove the arm for cleaning, do the rings that hold the arm in place ever get gummy and make it hard to spin?

whats your fav gvape - dome or curve?

notmyrealUSERname,

Nycdeisel

They have to be hand punched man, this type of glass cant be molded in a factory.

nice video, milks up surprisingly so, doesnt it? I love my RZ

Nycdeisel,

Nycdeisel

The BC showerheads function just beautifully, dont ya think?
thats really nice to know I inspired the Cloud master! Makes me feel good to know im helping others see more VapeXhale Cloud media :)
Those were some mighty hits Sm, looks like you enjoyed it :)

Thank you for making these Videos monkey, Im sure I speak for everyone when I say its thoroughly enjoyable to just see such a well oiled machine ;)

Nycdeisel,
Top Bottom