Customized vape setups

aznfknpride

borosilicate fiend..
minnesnowta said:
Yeah it's to help it clear and for ash removal which is non existant with vaping so it just diffuses.

And i can see why you liked the 3 hole with my lil b azn. I Thought dosa closed the bottom of his for some reason. Two peirced with an open end wouldn't be enough. I guess you don't need much diffusion with oil but I don't like chug
I think if the holes were smaller it would've been fine. I wanted it for that SYN mini beaker but I ended up grabbing the Alex K.

And the holes on the bottom of the SGW diffys are what made me go with the Alex K diffy.. I'll post some pics and vids later, I got the day off after class.

aznfknpride,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yeah that's one plus to alex k. But he flame polishes all his cuts which looks better but i think raw ones cut a little more. Works good either way

minnesnowta,

hereatlast

For the record, that plastic BB is a novelty in and of itself :D

Minnesnowta when you say the rough ones cut more, does that mean that the sharper edges means a more violent diffusion, and then more bubbles? Does that affect the way the bubbles stack?

hereatlast,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
What Ive kinda always thought and what I know preston believes is that. A rough d cut will tear bubbles more creating more diffusion. Flame polished cuts look cleaner but don't rip the bubbles as well if that makes anysense. Basically your looking to create the smallest bubble possible. Smaller bubble=more surface area touching water= cooler hit. That's how these crazy diffusion pieces do so well.

My vg came today. Holy balls does it diffuse. It's like breating there's so much airflow. Plus it's all small bore so for being 17.5" tall it doesn't feel like it at all.

minnesnowta,

hereatlast

Oh ok I see; I was familiar with the smaller bubbles=cooler concept, thanks for explaining why the raw cuts might be better in light of that. I guess the flame polished cuts allow the bubble to slide up the stem more than a raw cut, meaning a bigger bubble.

Looking forward to buying a showerhead circ. bub in the next month or so.

hereatlast,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
Yup unpolished ftw!! This little guy has unpolished slits. Soo many I can't really count. Nicest tube I've hit so I'm super happy. I love new glass. :D:D:D

here's a milk vid with a supreme. I'm still new to these things but it's definately a stout lil unit. I can't wait to hit a heatwand again though. Specialy with that new slide :cool:. Hits 3&4 at 313 and 334.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LJkIH-3CWZ4

minnesnowta,

hereatlast

Minnesnowta looks great! I've come pretty close to ordering that same piece (or design) but decided to wait it out. It's either that or SGW's take on the showerhead circ., I'd ask if anyone has a reason for one over the other but it seems like between those two its a win-win.

hereatlast,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
didn't mean to double post these pictures but these are toooooo good to pass up!

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

None.jpg

NoSmoke

As a glass owner I think my collection would be complete with that beast. What more would I need? How much would that thing put someone back? Over a thou or under a thou? That's all I need to know :lol:

NoSmoke,

Lo

Combustion free since '09
The glass work is absolutely mesmerizing!! Can't wait to see some of that glass up close and personal ;)

Lo,

quomist

Rock the Casbah
That's off the hook man. My favourite is the double sided waffle. I hope there are some vids in the works. :brow:

quomist,

hereatlast

Agreed that double sided waffle looks awesome; I too would like to see some fizzing :p

hereatlast,

macbill

Oh No! Mr macbill!!
Staff member
Very pretty glass work. Functional art pieces, really. It's as if Dave Chihuly turned to nefarious art glass. That would make a good studio name: Nefarious Art Glass.

macbill,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
i got a new camera :D. lil time lapse action for ya. this is with a pdp, on the vg showerhead.
DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0058.jpg

DSC_0059.jpg

DSC_0060.jpg

DSC_0061.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0063.jpg

DSC_0064.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0066.jpg

minnesnowta,

stonemonkey55

Chief Vapor Officer
Manufacturer
Minnesnowta! VG Circ FTW!

Can't wait to get mine after seeing your pictures!

How do you like it compared to your other pieces?

He's a sneak peek of my buildabub from VG

buildabub%20v4.jpg

Buildabub%20v2.jpg

stonemonkey55,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
They're absolutely amazing. It's litterally like breathing it's soo smooth. No chug at all the thing just purrs. I've been using the circ mainly for the past week and the other night I busted out my beaker and was kinda dissapointed with it now. Clearing it seems to take forever where as on the vg you pull the slide and it's empty. This has been the first peice with the vhw that I can't hit as hard as u possibly can. There's just too much airflow. Unless I just got a sissy wand this time. You won't be dissapointed. Stuff is lookin on point allready.

I'm gonna try and move some glass so I can get something else. I want another high end/ high diffusion peice. Just dunno what next. Im lookin at lw 15 arm bubs but arms have always scared me. Plus I've never hit one so I dunno what they're like. Well just have to wait and see. This glass bug is a bad one to catch though lol

minnesnowta,

hereatlast

^^^ minnesnowta I've been eying that VG circ. piece as well. How does the PDP feel with it? I've got a PDP on the way and then the next purchase is some high diffusion, maybe the VG will be it. :D

hereatlast,

minnesnowta

Vaporist/Glass Head
It works better than i thought it would with the pdp. There's not quite enough airflow to get tall bubble stacks but it still uses the circ to it's full potential. I thought 17" was gonna be waaaay to big for the pd as we'll but since it's 44mm bore and even smaller on the mouth peice. I'm not sure how small but it's probaly only ~20mm. Water levels make a big difference. And if you want bubble stacks grimey water is your friend. After 3 or 4 supremes it was stacking the whole can getting some in the mouthpeice.

The only think I can say bad about it is that I bought it used and he used it for combustion so there was some slight perc staining that I can't get off. It's had a day long grunge off soak which helped a bit but I'm thinking it's gonna have to get like a 3 day soak.... Not a big deal

minnesnowta,

Earl

The Real Errl
Hops/JOP Collab.. OG BlazeMaster Hook.
me215.jpg

Tha Rig.
me189.jpg

me184.jpg

C6 Mini Tube, With Lodi Dome
me125.jpg

Earl,
Top Bottom