Cool music to vape to, you know the tunes that move you

Status
Not open for further replies.

crawdad

floatin
been lost in psychedelic trance for over a month now, might be hooked...its a got more pep in the step than im used to but its working.

crawdad,

mundi

disarmonia
Wow, lots of electro love on this site. Not quite my thing, but I can dig it.

I won't make an official because I am still a novice vaporist and, after all, the topic demands cool music to vape to; I've only listened to a limited amount of music under the influence of MJ vapor.

HOWEVER. I have lounged to some Chico Hamilton Quintet, John Frusciante (listened to an Omar Rodriguez-Lopez Quartet with JF album on vinyl last time I vaped), Medeski, Martin, and Wood (awesome acid-jazz-funk trio), and Brian Eno lately. Brian Eno's Ambient 1: Music for Airports is sooo spacey. I haven't yet made it through both sides of that record without falling into such a relaxed state as to succumb to sleep.

Will get back to y'all when I've listened to more music after vaping. ;D

mundi,

crawdad

floatin
i have plenty of brian eno, real good stuff...check out harold budd : pavilion of dreams. i also have some of a group called "transoceanic : to the land of perpetual youth", just a few mp3's i grabbed online about 10 or so years ago, cant find much anymore...very zoned out tunes, vaped or not.

crawdad,

hereatlast

JDSupreme said:

Re: "Uncommon Valor:" that R.A. verse was definitely one of the best put out that year IMO. Worth mentioning that that song is Jedi Mind Tricks though R.A.'s verse certainly steals the show from Vinnie Paz.

Speaking of JMT, they just put out an album this past October sans Stoupe production. Stoupe was one hell of a producer...I say was because it seems he is moving onto other things. Either way, he left behind a great catalog of work with JMT as well as production for other artists (not to mention that solo album he put out last year I think).

message: definitely a fan of a lot of those. I've (quite happily) got Blu's "Amnesia" on vinyl, one of my favorite pick-ups this year for sure. I expect (hope) you've checked out his album with Exile from 2007 "Below the Heavens," if not it is more than worth the iTunes purchase. That along with his project with Mainframe Johnson&Jonson are his most quality works all the way through IMO.

Haven't checked out that new Pac Div album yet but enjoyed Church League Champions (haven't given Mania enough spins yet either).

Something I've been listening to recently: Koncept: "Aspirations".

hereatlast,

propjoe

charliedontsurf said:
propjoe said:
grateful dead, jerry garcia band, and phish

Eh, maybe the first two. :)

I'm very psyched about Primus' NYE show this year, and in honor: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fP5yip3lEcA

i'm digging the new primus album.

i also love frank zappa.
on december 29 here we have dark star orchestra and project object within a block of each other playing.
i'm leaning towards goign to DSO.

propjoe,

hereatlast said:
JDSupreme said:

message: definitely a fan of a lot of those. I've (quite happily) got Blu's "Amnesia" on vinyl, one of my favorite pick-ups this year for sure. I expect (hope) you've checked out his album with Exile from 2007 "Below the Heavens," if not it is more than worth the iTunes purchase. That along with his project with Mainframe Johnson&Jonson are his most quality works all the way through IMO.

Haven't checked out that new Pac Div album yet but enjoyed Church League Champions (haven't given Mania enough spins yet either).

Something I've been listening to recently: Koncept: "Aspirations".

Pac Div is hit or miss. Some good tracks, some weaker. Most of the West Coasters right now are putting out some good records, but none are like overall solid masterpieces. Kendrick Lamar, Dom, Pac Div, Strong Arm Steady, Fashawn, etc...
The last really good release I think which was strong from start to finish was the Planet Asia "Pain Language" Mixtape with Muggs.

message,
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom