cool movies to watch vaped

2000pm

The Timid Pimp said:
Must see movies when stoned for me: anything by David Lynch, but especially Mulholland Drive and Blue Velvet.

BUT, the far and away best movie to watch stoned: Baraka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraka_(film)) (Watch in HD/Blu-ray if possible.)

It's a non-narrative film with some jaw-dropping footage of nature, cities, and indigenous peoples that is set to some amazing music... definitely check it out.
Baraka is an awesome movie to watch blazed! Also gotta agree with the planet earth recommendations - I had it on HD DVD but since that died I just got it for the PS3/blu ray so it is back in the rotation again.

2000pm,

Red Wing Freak

Dr. Strangelove
Pineapple Express
Idiocracy (becomes scary once you watch it enough and become convinced it's gonna happen :lol: )
Team America: World Police

Red Wing Freak,

dadesign

I would say for the totally random while blazed..seems the Brak show..it was preety funny then. I am going to have to watch the matrix now while blazed. I started watching Whats up Tiger lily but fell asleep

dadesign,

xantichristx

Check these out
1. The Big lewbowski
2. Old Boy
3. Final Fantasy Advent Children
4. Aliens
5. Donnie Brasco
6. Nine inch Nail Live beside you in time
7. Quills
8. The Host
9. Star Trek the wrath of kahn
10. Eagles of Death Metal DVD

xantichristx,

heapofJeep

^^
eagles of death metal was one of my best concert experiences.

I like SLC Punk, there is an acid scene in the park, trips me out hard. Boondock Saints is a wicked movie as well.

heapofJeep,

Happycamper

Sweet Dreams Babycakes
I used to like watching re runs of 'Are you being served?' and The Crystal Maze.

Happycamper,

xantichristx

YEP YEP :peace:
heapofJeep said:
^^
eagles of death metal was one of my best concert experiences.

I like SLC Punk, there is an acid scene in the park, trips me out hard. Boondock Saints is a wicked movie as well.

xantichristx,

xantichristx

yo Yoy O
agian the top 2 greatest

1. Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

2. Pinnapple express

xantichristx,

SpoiledByVolcano

Visual/nature themed movies are my favorite to watch while stoned. Check out Winged Migration and (if you can find it) Microcosmos.

SpoiledByVolcano,

DJDIZZY

Winged migration is great stoned. Just watched Disneys EARTH in HD and WOW! Although they used too much footage from the Planet Earth series on Discovery.

Can't wait to vape and see the new animated flick 9 this week! Looks sick!

DJDIZZY,

DJDIZZY

NoSmoke said:
Just saw Corraliene, what a trippy trippy movie...
Did you see it in 3D? I saw the normal version 1st and just downloaded the 3D version and have some 3D glasses on their way in the mail. :cool: Can't wait for that!

DJDIZZY,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
Haven't seen that, but have you seen The Monkees "Head"?
Frank Zappa's 200 Motels is awesome, also "Psych Out" is great.
"X: The Man with X-Ray Eyes," "Pink Flamingos," the original "Night of the Living Dead,"
"May," "Dumplings," "Wait Until Dark." Sometimes I like watching "Red Eye" on Fox - Bill Schultz I find to be very funny. More movie suggetions later..

jeffp,

NoSmoke

DJDIZZY said:
NoSmoke said:
Just saw Corraliene, what a trippy trippy movie...
Did you see it in 3D? I saw the normal version 1st and just downloaded the 3D version and have some 3D glasses on their way in the mail. :cool: Can't wait for that!
Nah I saw the normal, I bet the 3d is sick though, I loved the creativity in that movie it was a good flick. The blue dude reminded me of The Yellow Submarine.

NoSmoke,

DJDIZZY

kalinga said:
Is that the vampire flick?

Oldboy's a mindfuck
yes

Benny Franks said:
Has anyone ever seen The Union - The Business Behind Getting High? It's a independent documentary from BC about marijuana prohibition.
I was really impressed by this movie. Thought is was gonna be all low budget and everything but it was great!

DJDIZZY,

chloe

just to throw some asian subtitled movies out there:

Paco and the Magical Picture Book
Kamikaze Girls
Sex is zero (Korean's version of american pie)
Memories of Matsuko
200 pounds of beauty (your girl will love this one)

chloe,
Top Bottom