Tetsuo
any Guinea Pig films
Meet The Feebles
Dead Alive
Freaks
any Werner Herzog films
Titticut Follies
Riki-Oh

And yes, Bruno too. Too funny and painful for America, but true, and well done.

hopandstop,
Reactions: Seren

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i dont like too watch poltergeist and exorcist stoned... those still scare me even after all these years (yet I manage to watch them at least once a year)

but my favorite too watch whilst high is Alejandro Jodorwosky's Holy Mountain (except for the butt shot in this movie, could do without that)

DevoTheStrange,

chucku

Charles Urbane
The Magic Christian - Peter Sellars and Ringo (cameos by John Cleese, Graham Chapman, Racquel Welch, Roman Polanski, Russ Myers)

Monty Pythons Holy Grail (see Spamalot on stage if you have a chance), Life of Brian, The Meaning of Life

What's up, Tiger Lily

Sweet and Lowdown

Shawshank Redemption

Play Misty for Me

Lathe of Heaven

Jacobs' Ladder

The Seven Samurai

b&w Japanese monster movies (Godzilla, Gameron,.....)

chucku,

digglover

Beezleb said:
Carwash is great.

The Wizard of Oz with the Dark Side of the Moon sync is a classic.
I watched the wizard of oz last night with the dark side of the moon sync and it blew my mind!

Highly recommended :brow:!

digglover,

goonsquad

I'll agree w/ half baked, hilarious. Also THE MATRIX while watching it sober I think its a terrible movie but when I watched it for the first time baked it was a life changing experience...:lol:

goonsquad,

DevoTheStrange

Ia! Ia! Vapor Fthagn!
i know they are musicals but are still fun too watch when stoned

The Forbidden Zone (a musical done by Oingo Boingo)
and Reefer Madness The Musical....

DevoTheStrange,

The Timid Pimp

Must see movies when stoned for me: anything by David Lynch, but especially Mulholland Drive and Blue Velvet.

BUT, the far and away best movie to watch stoned: Baraka (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baraka_(film)) (Watch in HD/Blu-ray if possible.)

It's a non-narrative film with some jaw-dropping footage of nature, cities, and indigenous peoples that is set to some amazing music... definitely check it out.

The Timid Pimp,

dadesign

well I never had any specifics but I am going to start planning my blazes and this would trippy movie day. I think in general it would be like LOTR or batman or star wars since I dont have to follw the plot as I know it

I have the brak show season 2 I am going to watch baked and see what that does

oh thoguht of another tshirt

dadesign,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
"Dumplings"
"Fido"
"I Spit on your Grave"
"200 Motels"
"Pink Flamingos"

jeffp,

dadesign

digglover said:
Beezleb said:
Carwash is great.

The Wizard of Oz with the Dark Side of the Moon sync is a classic.
I watched the wizard of oz last night with the dark side of the moon sync and it blew my mind!

Highly recommended :brow:!
I have always wanted to try that, I wish they would make a ready made dvd of that.

dadesign,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
In NYC in the '70's they used to have The Three Stooges and The Honeymooners dubbed in Spanish on the UHF channels.
"EXITO NORTON!!"
"EL LUNAR ALICE!"

jeffp,

lwien

jeffp said:
In NYC in the '70's they used to have The Three Stooges and The Honeymooners dubbed in Spanish on the UHF channels.
"EXITO NORTON!!"
"EL LUNAR ALICE!"
That reminds me of "What's up, Tiger Lilly?" by Woody Allen. English dubbed Japanese spy movie......lol.

lwien,

jeffp

psychonaut/retired
That was pretty good, I saw it years ago.
Inappropriate dubbing is always entertaining but wrong casting would be extremely entertaining if such movies could be made.
The only example that comes to mind is Theodore Bikel in 200 Motels, and Keith Moon as a groupie nun, in the same movie.

jeffp,

dadesign

you know, I am going to Netflix now and adding a whole;e slew of movies to watch

dadesign,
Top Bottom